Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~APRIL GATHERING~

Go down 
+14
Honey Badger
Honey
Stormi the Gummy
Running
Small
Stone
Reaper King
Dusky
Splotch
Little
Sun
Snowy
Shadow
Rainy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 15:51

"Starclan is cursing apon me Poppypaw" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 15:53

"Greypaw! Don't keep going on like this!" she hissed to her sister "I never got to meet Littlelight and Sarrowsong was both of our mother!"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 15:55

"But you got to stay with mom longer than me! I only seen Sarrowsong once and StarClan takes her life just like Littlelight after I met him for once I would like to feel my parents tounge on my fur!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 15:58

"But it was gonna happen at somepoint! You have to move on!" Poppypaw hissed "You have to let go of the past!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 16:01

"But-" Greypaw looked at her sister then narrowed her eye's and stormed away "Starclan had cursed me since I was born!" she hissed as she left to the very back of the clearing just close enough to listen to her leader.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 16:02

Poppypaw let out a slow growl, She has to let go of the past! she thought bitterly

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 16:04

"Why, Starclan, why did you have to do it to me?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 16:17

Duskfur was slow to come in, since she was at the back, hopefully. She went over to sit by Poppypaw. "Poppypaw, is this your first gathering?"

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 16:19

Dawnpaw padded into the clearing looking around, she should have been a medicine cat by now, but Twanyfur kept disappering. "Just as great as last time." She purred. She went of to the medicine cats and sat down with them.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 16:20

Poppypaw noticed Duskfur "Oh... yeah... it is" she was still kinda angry at Greypaw

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:00

Stonestar led Skyclan into the gathering next. He jumped up on the great rock emotionless and nodded curtly to Silverstar

Stonestar:

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:09

Smallpaw padded in after his leader. He sat down near Highrock and just stared at his small paws.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:55

Runningpaw was irratated with everything, but yet manged to gather up some calm spirit and come to the place where all clans meet and talk about there times. We shouldn't even have a Gathering anymore, I mean almost all the clans are one now, so.... Her thoughts trailed off. She followed in behind the medicine cat.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:37

Stormpaw padded in following behind Stonestar. She looked like a warrior rather than a 'paw now. I wonder if I'll see Greypaw again? The silver tabby wondered as she filed in with the rest of the clan.

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 1voyd~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 2gy1qub~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:39

Greypaw covererd her eye's with her paw a few hidden scar's beginning to come clear by the slight wind ruffling her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~APRIL GATHERING~
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: