Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the viper’s den [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

the viper’s den [c] Empty
PostSubject: the viper’s den [c]   the viper’s den [c] EmptySun 21 Jul 2024 - 19:17

Viperpaw bounded into WindClan camp, a smirk dancing on her features as she whipped round to face Creampaw. ”Make sure to get a good night’s rest, Creampaw, I have so many chores for you to do!” she laughed, throwing her head back. How she loved winning and bossing other cats around. The golden she-cat could not wait for the sun to crest the horizon. It felt amazing to finally have one over on the infuriating molly. ”see you in the morning!” she purred skipping past Creampaw, purposefully bumping her shoulder.

-

Viperpaw had managed to sleep, though it wasn’t a particularly restful sleep. She’d tossed and turned all night, giddy with what the next day would bring. When dawn finally broke she sprang up, racing to Creampaw’s nest. ”get up sleepyhead, you’ve got tick duty first up!” Her smile widened as the other apprentice came to, groggy and bleary. ”Tired, Creampaw?” her tone was mocking, crooning in a cruel way ”Maybe you should pay attention in training instead of being so engorged in yourself.” the molly paused, cocking her head ”You’re hardly warrior material, honestly. I hope you’re good at pulling ticks from elders and finding moss, because I’ll have no use for a cat like you when i’m leader.”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

the viper’s den [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: the viper’s den [c]   the viper’s den [c] EmptyTue 30 Jul 2024 - 6:06

Oh, how she hated losing. Especially to a creature born to irritate such as Viperpaw. Creampaw gritted her teeth as Viperpaw instantly began taunting her. Admittably, she had not been paying much attention to Auburnrain the other day, and hence failed quite embarrassingly today. But paying attention to the warrior was so difficult, and the fact that Auburnrain couldn't talk wasn't any better. How was it her fault that a butterfly had been more interesting than watching her mentor's mouth? She lashed her tail as Viperpaw bumped her shoulder as the arrogant apprentice skipped past. One of these days, she really would rip Viperpaw's tail off.

Creampaw was jerked awake by Viperpaw's irritating voice. What a brilliant start of the day. The she-cat wasted no time in kicking out her hindlegs, hitting the other apprentice squarly in the chest and shoving her some distance away. And Viperpaw was on one of her condescending rants again. Creampaw groaned before snapping back, "You're the very definition of a waste of breath." Her snarl morphed into a cruel smile as, sweetly, she added, "Besides, what makes you think you'll ever become leader? When was the last time Tigerstar or Rapidfire spoke to you, hmm? Or did you think just because you were daddy's little girl that you would get your super duper special rank once you were older?" She barked out a laugh, whipping around to exit the den while making sure her tail flicked over Viperpaw's muzzle. "Besides, don't you also have duties? I'm doing tick duties today, but I could've sworn Auburnrain told you to change the elders' moss. Not getting lazy now, are we? Oh wait! I keep forgetting you always are."
「R」

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

PostSubject: Re: the viper’s den [c]   the viper’s den [c] EmptyWed 7 Aug 2024 - 23:58

As the she-cat stumbled back several paces she made a mental note to wake Creampaw up from further away next time. The molly bared her teeth as she choked back a snarl. As always she was quick to attack her back verbally. Her lip only curled further back as the she-cat layered insult after insult together. Viperpaw could feel her blood simmering, and the sense of claws raking down her chest with each word. Creampaw may be stupid, but she always went through the throat… even if it made Viperpaw irate and temporarily distorted her view of herself, it was nice to have someone match her energy. Especially someone who was so below her, she oddly admired Creampaw’s spirit, not that she’d ever admit it.

The molly’s tail whipped across her face in a way that was just inviting for it to be ripped off. Unfortunately maiming clanmates was frowned down upon, and so Biperpaw could only follow after Creampaw with rumbling sigh. ”Say what you want, Creampaw, but it is not like with of them talk to you either. My father knows i’m independent and don’t need to be coddled, he sees my worth. And I will get my super duper special rank just you watch.” she snapped
”You can do the moss too then as a thank you for reminding me. Our deal was that you were to do my chores. I’m just going to watch to make sure you actually do them correctly.”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

the viper’s den [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: the viper’s den [c]   the viper’s den [c] EmptyThu 8 Aug 2024 - 15:06

Creampaw scoffed. "Rapidfire's my mother, in case you forgot, and she actually takes interest in me. I suppose its the perks of having less siblings... maybe Tigerstar forgot about you while he was busy taking care of all your other littermates!" She barked out a cruel, high-pitched laugh. Oh, poor Viperpaw, thinking she was worth anything more than a piece of crow-food. She would pity her, if not for her disgustingly oversized ego and even more gross attitude.

The tabby grit her teeth at the reminder of their deal. Whatever, it was just a day of chores. She'd get back at Viperpaw tommorrow for sure. With that assuring thought, the apprentice set off to find said moss-- and while she was at it, mouse bile from Hemlockfox. Oh, eugh, she better get back at Viperpaw after this. Imagine being even close to mousebile. Disgusting!
「R」

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the viper’s den [c]   the viper’s den [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

the viper’s den [c]
Page 1 of 1