Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Strike of a Viper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Strike of a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Strike of a Viper   Strike of a Viper EmptyTue 28 Apr 2020 - 7:42

Viper lounged around a dark alley, moving with athletic grace. The graceful loner ducked under a low tree branch, observing his surroundings through pale green eyes. It had been the first time he ventured out of his home deeper in the Twolegplace, and he was enjoying it. Viper sat down, resting on the trunk of a tree, and swiped a deft paw over his ears. He knew others were out there, keeping eyes on him, and so he acted nonchalant. In reality, those pale eyes were sweeping the area, analyzing, watching. Viper wrapped his tail around his paws and let his eyes fall half-closed. Although he appeared sleepy, he was anything but.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Strike of a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike of a Viper   Strike of a Viper EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 15:08

Fang looked at the new arrival with some wariness. To Fang, this cat was competition, some cat to kill if necessary, but a friend would make a better choice. He walked up to this cat with his head high. "And you are?" he said with a slight snarl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Strike of a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike of a Viper   Strike of a Viper EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 18:08

Viper looked up to this cat. He was taller and more muscular, but almost every cat was, in relation to Viper. This cat seemed a bit arrogant, but Viper merely flicked his tail and responded in a logical yet insulting way. "And what? I didn't say anything before, so the use of that word would not be correct. Also, you aren't the leader of this place, so don't act like it." Viper scented the cat; not much to go by- the typical rogue. Viper merely sat down, flicking an ear contentedly, hoping to aggravate the arrogant newcomer. He let his curved claws slide out and twisted them so they caught a glint of light, then ran them down the tree trunk. Viper's tensed muscles showed this newcomer that he was ready. It was almost an inviting position, and Viper's smirk egged the newcomer on, encouraging him to lose his temper.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Strike of a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike of a Viper   Strike of a Viper EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 18:39

Fang narrowed his eyes and then laughed out loud. "Well, look who is a bossy little fur ball!" he sneered. "The way that you are acting sir," he tilted his head. "Will get you killed. My name is Fang." he said baring his sharp k-9 teeth. "What's yours? It's obviously not Flower or something like that, you look way too touchy for that name."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Strike of a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike of a Viper   Strike of a Viper EmptySat 2 May 2020 - 4:53

The other cat seemed... amused by his reaction. Ah well. Better to have friends than enemies, even if having enemies was more fun, watching them get mad. His name was Fang? Well. The sharp teeth explained that. "I'm Viper," Viper meowed. "I'd consider Flowe a girl's name." He hopped off the tree stump and glanced at the sun. It's getting late.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Strike of a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike of a Viper   Strike of a Viper EmptySat 2 May 2020 - 18:08

Fang flicked his tail. "Viper huh?" You don't seem so tough, only a kitten. "Well, Viper, I guess that I will definitely be seeing you around the twolegplace." he said with and slight sneer. This kitten, whoever he was knew his way around, Fang was sure of that already.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Strike of a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike of a Viper   Strike of a Viper EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 5:29

Viper glanced back at the sneer in Fang's mew. He stalked back until he was face-to-face with Fang, noses almost touching. Very softly, but with no less threat in his mew, he said, "You act like you're so much older than me just because you're bigger. That may be true, but age doesn't give you intelligence. And let me give you some advice. You have to actually follow up on threats you make." Fang hadn't made any threats, but Viper was quite certain he was the type of cat who would. Viper remained stiff for another minute, then relaxed, fixing his pale green gaze on Fang. And you, sir, will have to be wary. There are plenty of cats who would have attacked you about five minutes ago.

ooc; I sense competition O.o
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Strike of a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike of a Viper   Strike of a Viper EmptyWed 3 Jun 2020 - 8:41

OCC: sorry I didn't see this, it said that I had already responded when I didn't.....

Fang looked into eyes of this new cat. "You got guts." he said. "And I never actually threatened you, it seems like you are the one that is threatening me getting up in my personal space." he sneered. (Well, this is off to a great start to make a friend.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strike of a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike of a Viper   Strike of a Viper Empty

Back to top Go down

Strike of a Viper
Page 1 of 1