Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July 2024 Patrols and Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

July 2024 Patrols and Events Empty
PostSubject: July 2024 Patrols and Events   July 2024 Patrols and Events EmptyFri 5 Jul 2024 - 7:51

Hello clanmates!

I wanted to get sign ups posted for this months patrols and activities before I left on vacation!

My plan is the week I’m out gives time for people to sign up and then as soon as I’m back those topics will be created. So use this week to get your sign ups in :)

This month I will be focusing on getting peoples spar training reqs in.

My plan is to have rapidfire break you up into smaller groups to get to know clanmates better and to help keeping spar topics moving along for post order.

Additionally, each month I try and come up with an additional activity as well. I think this months activity I want to focus on Rapidfire getting to know clanmates 1-1 so that you all have a chance to interact with and get to know her better :)

So the activity is just going to be a sign up for 1-1 topics with rapidfire- during which she is just kinda checking up on you- if you need reqs or want to do anything specific that’s cool too!

Please sign up with the basic Template below

Character Name:
Character rank:
I would like to be included in … (1-1 topic, spar practice, other?)

Thanks!

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

July 2024 Patrols and Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2024 Patrols and Events   July 2024 Patrols and Events EmptyFri 5 Jul 2024 - 22:23

Character Name: Creampaw
Character rank: Apprentice
I would like to be included in 1-1 topic

Character Name: Leopardwind
Character rank: T2 Warrior
I would like to be included in spar practice, and/or 1-1 topic

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down

July 2024 Patrols and Events
Page 1 of 1