Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June 2024 Events and Patrols

Go down 
+4
Middy
MediocreCrisis
Copperbeanz
speedy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3124

June 2024 Events and Patrols Empty
PostSubject: June 2024 Events and Patrols   June 2024 Events and Patrols EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 8:29

Hello Windclan!

It is a new month so new patrols and activity sign ups are here!

Firstly, thanks for all your patience with me as I get this more figured out. May was a rough month I think for a lot of people myself included muse wise with all the ooc things that happened. So not nearly as many open topics or patrols got made last month as I had hoped to make for you all. On top of that the end of the month I was away for awhile and there was just not much a good time to have the activities and patrols and open topics as I would have wanted.

Moving forward I want to do better for the clan - and now that my vacation is coming to a close and my muse is recovered from all that I am going to be fully engaged to bringing the best activity I can to our clan :)

So starting out I want to keep the tradition of a monthly activity that is unique and creative - I do think that last month with all the craziness a lot of people took a bit of a break and that is okay. So because of that, and because of all the new apprentices we are going to be keeping the same monthly activity as May. Usually I will change this up or make a new idea but I think that it was not really even used so it feels okay to reuse this time.

As I get more used to deputy I think also moving forward what will help is if I have the sign ups like this so that people might be more likely to participate as well - I think in general it is more easy to do the things if you have a sign up rather than what I tried to do last month of just letting it be a free for all.

I want to make things as easy as possible to use - so I will start the topic for you all which will basically just include that Rapidfire has assigned you to hunt and the added bonus of this is I get more deputy time with you all <3. And I will be taking care of all the minigame board updates per turn - all of it is more detailed in the link below.

So here is a link to the continued minigame:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t54880-new-monthly-activity-ideas#575144

and here is the sign up for it:
Minigame sign ups -
speedy wrote:

- Character Name
- Requested Partner (ask them for OOC first) - OR if you cannot find anyone you can just put you want of my characters to go with you and I will say yes to all - I can offer Rapidfire or Eaglefly
- Requested picture to use as your game piece (optional) (please note that I might have to use a different image to get it to work with the code I use to put them on the board but I will try and use the one you provide if I can)

And then here is a patrol sign up
This patrol will be using the regular hunting dice and is how you would get the normal hunting req - I will start these as well so that it keeps it easy as possible for all you :)

Finally, with the new battle system going live I definitely want to be trying that out lots as well I have not even tried it out yet or even looked it over much at all yet but I want to get opportunities for people to be using that so you can indicate on that one if you want to do a spar instead.

Patrol Sign ups
speedy wrote:

- Character Name
- Please indicate Hunting patrol or Spar
- Requested partners - (you can always put speedy's characters if you want to)

<3 Love you all friends! :)
- please please please never hesitate to reach out to me on discord or right here in site dm's if there is anything I can do to help get you your reqs or anything else.

Thanks for being an amazing clan Cheering

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

PostSubject: Re: June 2024 Events and Patrols   June 2024 Events and Patrols EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 8:33

Patrol sign-ups:
Character Name: Creampaw
Please indicate Hunting patrol or Spar: Both!
Requested partners:(you can always put speedy's characters if you want to) Any

Character Name: Leopardpaw/wind(he might be a warrior by the time the patrols release)
Please indicate Hunting patrol or Spar: Both!
Requested partners:(you can always put speedy's characters if you want to) Any

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T3 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T3 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: June 2024 Events and Patrols   June 2024 Events and Patrols EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 9:56

Patrol Sign-Up!

Character Name Spiderdance
Please indicate Hunting patrol or Spar Either/Both
Requested partners: Any!

Boartusk | Shadowclan T3 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T3 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : Currently Inactive :(
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 2009

PostSubject: Re: June 2024 Events and Patrols   June 2024 Events and Patrols EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 17:27

Patrol Sign-Up!
Character Name Quickpaw
Please indicate Hunting patrol or Spar Both
Requested partners: Any is good! :)
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [A]Addercrest, [T]Thistledown
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T5 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan T1 Warrior
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2463

PostSubject: Re: June 2024 Events and Patrols   June 2024 Events and Patrols EmptySun 2 Jun 2024 - 11:58

- Character Name: Thistlepaw
- Requested Partner: Any
- Requested picture to use as your game piece (optional): June 2024 Events and Patrols 06e9b210

- Character Name: Thistlepaw
- Please indicate Hunting patrol or Spar: Either/Both
- Requested partners: Any

June 2024 Events and Patrols Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistledown
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan T1 Warrior

Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: June 2024 Events and Patrols   June 2024 Events and Patrols EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 11:11

- Character Name: Ryepaw
- Please indicate Hunting patrol or Spar: Either/Both!
- Requested partners - Any <3

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: June 2024 Events and Patrols   June 2024 Events and Patrols EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 12:05

Patrol Sign-Up!
- Character Name: Moonpaw (app ceremony soon)
Please indicate Hunting patrol or Spar: Either or both!
- Requested partners: Anyone! <3

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2853

PostSubject: Re: June 2024 Events and Patrols   June 2024 Events and Patrols EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 12:03

Mini-game Sign-up
Character Name: Falconpaw
Requested Partner: Ryepaw (permission given by Moon!)
Requested picture to use as your game piece: x

Patrol Sign-up
Character Name: Falconpaw
Please indicate Hunting patrol or Spar: Both
Requested partners: Any

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 2024 Events and Patrols   June 2024 Events and Patrols Empty

Back to top Go down

June 2024 Events and Patrols
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Clan Information :: WindClan Information-
Jump to: