Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6183

Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 21 Jun 2024 - 12:33

i've given up on counting blessings
Leopardstar surveyed her Clan from atop the Jaggedrock, seeing warriors sharing tongues and prey and apprentices play-fighting, as well as curious kits poking their heads out of the nursery. As the last of the midnight hunting patrols returned, she lifted her head and raised her voice.

"All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 5:19

She'd been training hard, and doing her best to keep herself out of trouble. Things had been rough when Juniperpaw had disappeared, but with her sister back, she'd be just fine. Speaking of which, she practically clung to her sister's side when Leopardstar called out their meeting. She'd gone to the moonstone recently, which said one thing: Hollowpaw's warrior ceremony would be soon.

Somehow, deep down, she couldn't help but feel a bit sad. Heatherberry had been nowhere to be found, and there was part of her that had really hoped the onyx medicine cat would have been there. But, Hollowpaw was to hopefully become a warrior. She would be fine, medicine cat around or not.

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 7:24

The dark fur of the cat she was searching for blended easily into the mud of the midnight marsh, and amidst her Clanmates, but Leopardstar was a scout before most other things; priding herself on her perception as much as her stealth. Hollowpaw was there, keeping close to Juniperpaw's side.

"We are gathered here today to witness the naming of a new warrior."

A pause, letting her gaze settle on the pair, and seeking the gaze of one sister in particular.

"Hollowpaw, I ask that you please step forward."

Then turning her head to study the responses of her Clanmates, the warriors who had stood in Hollowpaw's place some time before. Today she sought their recognition on the apprentice's behalf.

"I call upon the warriors of ShadowClan to gaze upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of our honorable code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn."

And yet even these moments, so steeped in tradition, were always individual in some way. At last she held Hollowpaw's gaze, wondering what curiosity or excitement or trepidation she would find within.

"Hollowpaw, do you swear to uphold the warrior code? To protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 8:15

Somehow, it hadn't crossed her mind that it would actually be her ceremony today. Instead, she'd been content to sit with anxious anticipation next to her sister. As soon as Leopardstar called her name, though, she was to her paws. Her greenish eyes looked out into the crowd, looking for three faces: Swiftheart, Sablestrike, and Sagefeather. It was ironic how all of the cats she looked to for guidance had a name that started with an "S."

Coming to her leader's call, she sat with patience, ignoring the way she wanted to wiggle with her nerves. Every word she clung to just as tightly as she had the warrior code.

It was an easy question to answer once it came. "I do. Forever." Her voice was stronger and steadier than she'd expected.

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Jun 2024 - 8:04

Leopardstar observed as Hollowpaw looked through the crowd, seeking the faces of others, and allowed herself a small smile--that sense of community and support was what she wanted every cat in ShadowClan to feel.

Her oath was clear, strong and steady, and the leader dipped her head in acknowledgement and respect.

"Then it is my honor to name you as a warrior before all of ShadowClan."

She lifted her head, allowing her voice to carry even further.

"From this day forward, you shall be known as Hollowgrove. ShadowClan honors your kindness and dedication, and we are proud to welcome you as a warrior in your own right."

And then, in a single swift motion, she leapt from the Jaggedrock to the ground and allowed herself to take a few strides forward, touching her nose to their newest warrior's shoulder.

"Congratulations, Hollowgrove. Go and celebrate with your Clanmates before it's time for your vigil."

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2678

PostSubject: Re: Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Jun 2024 - 12:10

“Hollowgrove! Hollowgrove!” Sunflare chanted. The cinnamon tom slipped over to the kit’s father. Sablestrike, his deputy, his mentor, and his cousin. “You’ve raised a fine cat,” he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

PostSubject: Re: Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Jun 2024 - 16:15

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Juniperpaw didn't mind that her sister clung to her constantly. If anything, she loved the extra cuddles and kisses coming from Hollowpaw. Those few days lost outside of ShadowClan territory had made her realize just how important her family was to her. Though Frecklekit was no longer with them, Juniperpaw hoped that Hollowpaw and Willowpaw would stay around with her forever. She knew eventually that death would come for them in one way or another, but that was in the future. All the more reason to tell her sister how much she loved her now.

Before she could say her thoughts, Leopardstar's voice rang through the camp. Had something bad happened? Juniperpaw's fur bristled slightly at the thought, and she pressed a little harder into her sister's side, but the leader's face didn't look like a cat that had bad news to share. She didn't know the leader well, though, and she always looked so scary...

The black apprentice sat down next to her similarly dark-furred sister, thick tail wrapping tightly around her paws. A small sound of protest rose up as Hollowpaw stepped forward to answer the call; she didn't want to sit without her sister. But Hollowpaw looked so excited to get her warrior name... had she been looking forward to it? Juniperpaw shouldn't spoil the mood for her sister. If Hollowpaw was happy, she would be happy too. She wondered briefly what her sister saw in getting more responsibilities and more stress placed on her shoulders, but she figured it was the same reason she loved her arts so much and Hollowpaw didn't. Maybe being a warrior to Hollowpaw was like art to Juniperpaw.

Hollowgrove. Such a beautiful name, reminiscent of their land's unique pine groves. Juniperpaw wriggled impatiently in her place for the ceremony to draw to a close, before darting forward to nuzzle her sister. She offered no words of congratulations; her sister knew she was not a cat of many words. Still, she showed her joy for her sister's promotion through kisses on the cheek and a promise to make a new crown for her. This time with pine needles, to match her name.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollowpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1