Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jun 2024 - 13:19

As Rapidfire had observed kits around the nursery from her own litter she took note of some of their personalities. The young snakekit seemed very serious and it reminded her a lot of her own previous apprentice Leopardwind of how he took on his tasks very dilegently and quickly mastered all expectations to become warrior in a very rapid pace.

She had for awhile now thought they would work out to be a good pairing when it finally became time for Snakekit to get a mentor. Leopardwind was on the young side for an apprentice sure, but she had been young when she became deputy - she had plenty of faith that he would be a good mentor.

Hopping up to the rock she called the clan for a meeting.

"Let all windclan cats gather around for a meeting"

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [K]Snakepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, WC Apprentice
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jun 2024 - 18:59

Somehow, Snakekit found out that today was to be his apprentice ceremony. Maybe it was by overhearing a warrior mentioning it, or maybe it was plain common sense. Several of his littermates were apprentices already, after all. He felt so restless while he waited for his turn to gain a new name. At this rate he'd fall behind! 'I'll become better than everyone else, though. I'll fly past them.' Having lost the kitten blue, his eyes gleamed with a new, sulfurous yellow fire that would not be held back.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024 - 19:19

As she spotted the kit coming out she flicked her tail happily and continued. "Snakekit, please step forwards. You have reached the age of apprentice and are ready now. From now on until you become warrior you shall be known as Snakepaw. Your mentor will be leopardwind"

Her former apprentice would now take on an apprentice of his own. It seemed fitting and it made her feel a tinge of nostalgia thinking back to how she had trained him and now he would be out and taking on one of his own.

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3623

PostSubject: Re: Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jun 2024 - 17:15

Gold is in our blood

The call of his name took him by surprise. Some of his own littermates had yet to receive their apprentice name, and he was already given an apprentice of his own? Perhaps Rapidfire really did trust him that much. That was good... Leopardwind stepped forward confidently, eyeing the newly-named Snakepaw. The grandson of the former leader Shrikestar... Snakepaw seemed to show quite some promise. Good. As his apprentice, the white tom would have to go through a much more strenuous training plan than most apprentices. His own apprenticeship had been rather... slack, but he made up for it himself. He would not repeat the same mistakes with Snakepaw.

Leopardwind touched his nose to his new apprentice's. "Congratulations on your new name. Take the morning to settle into the apprentice's den. At Sunhigh, I'll take you on a tour around the territory. Do make sure you try your best to memorize everything."

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 972

PostSubject: Re: Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 27 Jun 2024 - 20:07

Nectarflower

Nectarflower cheered her son's new name loudly, her bright green eyes alight with pride. So many of her kits were growing up and leaving her side. She was happy for them, mostly, but still a little sad to see them go. "Snakepaw, Snakepaw, Snakepaw!" She bounded up to her son, moving gingerly on her crooked leg, and butted her head against his as soon as Leopardwind was done talking. "Congratulations, son! Leopardwind will take good care of you!" She eyed the warrior for a long moment, tail tip twitching. He'd better, anyway. 

"Why don't we go out sometime, just the two of us, yeah? If Leopardwind doesn't mind me borrowing you, of course." Nectarflower blinked at the young warrior at that. It wasn't really a question. She'd find some way to spend time with her son whether his mentor liked it or not. Being an apprentice wasn't just about work - there would be plenty of time for that as a warrior. "I can show you all of my best moves now." She purred, tail curling.

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [K]Snakepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, WC Apprentice
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 30 Jun 2024 - 0:03

A flare of excitement rushed up his spine as he was given his new name. 'I'm Snakepaw now. It'll only be a short while, I know it." The young tom met his new mentor's gaze straight-on, satisfied with the seriousness Leopardwind also exhibited. "Got it. I won't leave you waiting." Snakepaw would like to think he could be all stoicism now as he began his first step towards warriorhood, but his mother's appearance proved he could still be a little soft. His head moved on its own to reciprocate her affectionate headbutt. "Really?" It hadn't occurred to him to wonder what Nectarflower did when she was away from camp. It's not like she disappeared and then reappeared. After all, she'd been a warrior before he and his siblings had been born, and she was older than Leopardwind, certainly. His gaze flickered back to his mentor along with hers, noting the bit of challenge in her voice.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3623

PostSubject: Re: Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 16:33

Gold is in our blood

Leopardwind blinked, miffed by the challenge in Nectarflower's tone. It wasn't as if he was going to take up all of Snakepaw's time, nor did he want to. He did have his own life too, and he'd much rather spend his time sparring with Laurelpaw or learning from his older clanmates. Besides, she could have just asked nicely, and he could agree... whatever. "Why would I mind, Nectarflower? I'm sure any apprentice would much to benefit from your teachings," He replied smoothly.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Snakekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1