Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

poison in my veins [c]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4591

poison in my veins [c] Empty
PostSubject: poison in my veins [c]   poison in my veins [c] EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 15:32

Feral tongue
Forest tongue

His brother was missing, gone one day just like their father. His short fur stood on end as the patrol nearest Snackrocks, the last place he had hung out with Wiggleworm. It was very unlikely that the tom would go back to such a dangerous area, but what other hope did Vinecrawler have?

He eyed the rocks, though hesitated as the small patrol neared. He had gotten away the first time with just a minor puncture wound from the vicious fangs of the slithering beasts, the scar well healed a few moons later. He did not forget the pain, however. "Any scent trail from Wiggleworm?" His voice rumbled out Sageroot, turning his back to the rocks like the fool he was.

Swift as lightning, fangs found a perfect grip on the sandy warriors back leg, a searing pain feeling like it was being forced into his blood. Large paw swung out, claws catching the slipper tail. He yowled in anger, his back leg giving out, causing him to stumble.

Vinecrawler used Claw, dealing 10 damage and using 5 EP!

Snake used Venom Strike, dealing 20 damage and costing 30 EP.

Vinecrawler: poisoned
50/70 HP (-20)
135/140 EP (-5)

Adder: serpentine movement in effect
5/15 HP (-10)
45/75 EP (-30)

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

poison in my veins [c] JPzjwJV poison in my veins [c] JPzNeMg poison in my veins [c] JGg2mwx poison in my veins [c] JPzwPEb poison in my veins [c] JPzwXQn

poison in my veins [c] JcTsSP1  poison in my veins [c] JcnAVnI poison in my veins [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Sat 8 Jun 2024 - 16:13; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15468

PostSubject: poison in my veins [c]   poison in my veins [c] EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 15:32

The member 'Flybot' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

poison in my veins [c] Mistpe10
poison in my veins [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkbite (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkbite: ThunderClan T1 Warrior.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2702

PostSubject: Re: poison in my veins [c]   poison in my veins [c] EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 16:36

Sageroot shook her head sadly. “I don’t know as far as scent trails, but I haven’t seen any tracks or broken branches.” I hope my baby is okay. Wait, what? At least I didn’t say that out loud. I gues I do kinda see him as my son… Her thoughts came to an abrupt halt as Vinecrawler let out an ear-piercing scream. Sageroot leapt at the snake with bared fangs. Instead of flesh, though, her teeth met only air.

Sageroot attempted Bite but missed, using 5 EP.

Vinecrawler: poisoned
50/70 HP
135/140 EP

Adder: serpentine movement in effect
5/15 HP
45/75 EP

Sageroot:
60/60 HP
155/160 EP (-5)

Last edited by Nerd on Sat 8 Jun 2024 - 16:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: poison in my veins [c]   poison in my veins [c] EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 16:36

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2383

PostSubject: Re: poison in my veins [c]   poison in my veins [c] EmptySun 9 Jun 2024 - 12:46

It was hard to sleep when a nest that had once kept the company of two, now held the solitude of one. The space left by Wiggleworm was cold and cruel, and with every day that passed since his disappearance Silverdusk felt worse and worse. He should be here, with her. With Vinecrawler and Crocusfrost, with their nieces and nephews… And with their own kits. The thought of the kits, that she was horribly unprepared for, made bile rise in their throat. Once, the tall warrior had looked forward to a family with the spotted tom, had longed for it, even mourned that they may never get to experience it, and now it was a reality she felt sick. Sick at the idea of having to raise them alone, at having to see a constant reminder of what they missed most in the world everyday. They were reminders of what she had lost. When Wiggleworm had disappeared, she had begun to feel sick. Silverdusk had chalked it up to missing him, to grief, but then their belly had begun to swell. It was hard to celebrate without him, to even be happy. She didn’t hate the kits, far from it, she just wanted Wiggleworm. He made everything right in the world. She sent a prayer to the Gekala that the god of death kept his nasty claws away from their mate.

Without the feral warrior’s company, they had quickly fallen into old habits. The silver molly had taken on more and more duties, the strain a very welcome distraction. Vinecrawler’s patrol was a way to feel like she was useful, all the while searching for their missing family. Some members, or really just Sweetheart, shouldn’t have been on the patrol. It was no secret how much she despised Wiggleworm, perhaps she had something to do with his disappearance… Silverdusk inhaled. As much as they despised the bi-colour she-cat, she wasn’t capable of something like that -especially when she was such a useless fighter. Silverdusk was pregnant and they were still confident they could put the other molly in the dirt with ease. Maybe the pregnancy was making them irritable. Her low tolerance with Sweetheart had become zero tolerance. With a huff, they trotted as far from her as they could go.

Green eyes fell to the forest floor searching for signs, a tuft of fur, a broken branch, anything. Sageroot called out that she had found nothing, and regretfully Silverdusk had also met the same fate. The pit in their stomach grew, and they felt even more exhausted. Why did he have to be stupid and go missing? There was a sudden cry and her head whipped round, catching Vinecrawler entangled with an adder. Fear replaced exhaustion, and the adrenaline spurred her towards the fight. It had already bitten him, their stomach flipped. She couldn’t lose Vinecrawler, they were kin. With a snarl they launched themself at the snake, but she was off balance, not use to fighting with so much an extra weight. Silverdusk hissed in frustration, gritting her teeth together.

Silverdusk used bite and missed

silverdusk

60/60 hp
155/160 ep

adder

5/15 hp
45/75 ep

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

poison in my veins [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 12:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: poison in my veins [c]   poison in my veins [c] EmptySun 9 Jun 2024 - 12:46

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [K]Snakepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, WC Apprentice
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2554

PostSubject: Re: poison in my veins [c]   poison in my veins [c] EmptySun 9 Jun 2024 - 13:46

Sorry Vinecrawler, I don’t.” Redsun shook his head remorsefully. If he hadn’t already been in mourning, Silverdusk’s grief felt infectious. ThunderClan was… having a rough go of it, as it were. Everything had been one after another ever since his mother’s death, like she’d brought all the clan’s good fortune with her to the grave. And then came the vanishings - cats disappearing overnight. Sometimes there were trails, bits of hope that the mystery could be solved, but for some… it was like they’d never existed at all. Dread prickled at his heart at the idea that Wiggleworm was yet another one of those. That their misery would always, always be unresolved. Despite the hot sun on his back, his thoughts sent a chill down his spine.

Vinecrawler’s sudden shout made him jump and the wriggling, writhing snake immediately came into view, as well as the large warrior’s sudden drop to the ground. The small tom dashed off to the side, away from the dangerous fangs, taking a shot at the creature’s smooth side. Unfortunately, he missed. Frustrated and quite frankly annoyed, he hissed at the snake like it could hear him, “You are not who we’re looking for! Get out of here!

Redsun used Smack on Snake! It did 0 damage and used 5 endurance.

Snake - Serpentine Movement Active
HP
: 5/15
EP: 45/75

Redsun
HP
: 50/50
EP: 125/130

Last edited by Knight on Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: poison in my veins [c]   poison in my veins [c] EmptySun 9 Jun 2024 - 13:46

The member 'Knight' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poison in my veins [c]   poison in my veins [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

poison in my veins [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory :: Snakerocks-
Jump to: