Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

⭐ A little extra guidance [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : Currently Inactive :(
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 2009

⭐ A little extra guidance [C] Empty
PostSubject: ⭐ A little extra guidance [C]   ⭐ A little extra guidance [C] EmptyThu 6 Jun 2024 - 3:38

Quickpaw

Windclan • App • ♀ • 20 [hp] | 40 [ep] • #B0C4DE

"Leelo! There you are! I've been looking for you!"

The sight of a familiar dark pelt made her ears perk up but had her whiskers twitching anxiously. Deep breaths, Quickpaw! Leelo will help for sure! He's not gonna laugh 'cause he's cool and mature like a warrior!

Quickpaw had been hunting down her hardworking brother for most of the early afternoon. Well, most of that time had been spent with her chasing bugs and frolicking in flower patches and totally not stalling! 

She was intent on asking him for a favor, but deep down was a bit nervous to ask. Would Leelo reject her? Would he laugh, then reject her? Would the laughing come after the rejection--No! Leelo's not like that! He's kind and will always help his siblings with whatever they need. She's not sure why all those icky thoughts were swarming her brain. She should never think like that! Maybe she ate something funny...

The slim apprentice pranced up to her sibling and bumped her head to his shoulder. This was it. There was no going back.

"Leeloooo? I was looking for you 'cause I need a favor." She looked at him with pleading eyes. "Can you spar with me?" She looked down for a moment, shuffling her paws. "I need help with battle training. Any tips or tricks you can give me will be more than awesome.

She looked up again and gave him a sheepish grin. "It's just that my training's been going a bit slower than I'd like...b-but it's nobody's fault! I just want to be better faster and not suck when I have to fight somethin' bad eventually..."

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

⭐ A little extra guidance [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⭐ A little extra guidance [C]   ⭐ A little extra guidance [C] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 5:52

Gold is in our blood

It had been a while since he last spoke to Quickpaw, what with the constant training sessions he had. If Rapidfire wasn't free to take him out of camp, he'd badger just about anyone else. His fellow apprentices, other warriors, even Father, none of them were free from his requests for a quick spar or a hunt. That did, however, mean that he had very little time to spend on his family.

Leopardpaw couldn't have been gladder when his sister approached him. Asking him to help her train... he would have agreed, even without her explanations. That was the spirit, to want to be better in order to live up to their blood's expectations. "Of course I'll help you," He purred, trying and failing to hide his excitement. "Why don't we take this out of Camp? We can go through a quick spar, then I'll review your fighting style and share a few tips. I could refer you to someone else with a similar fighting style too, if that'll help."

Once he had received Quickpaw's agreement, he led the way out of camp. After some walking, he found a suitable flat area to train. He wondered, should he test her reflexes as well? She did ask for help with battle training, and for tips, and staying on guard even within one's territory was important. He did feel bad to surprise her with an attack. No, this was no place for feelings. She asked him to help her make sure when she had to face up against something, she'd do fine. He'd be a bad brother if he didn't fulfill that requirement.

With that in mind, Leopardpaw suddenly whipped around. His tail lashed behind him as he threw himself at Quickpaw. His paws, claws seathed, batted at her muzzle, driving her back a few paces. He would keep careful watch on how she reacted to sudden attacks.

Leopardpaw used Claw, dealing 5dmg at the cost of 5EP
Surprise Attack is active, dealing an additional 3dmg

Leopardpaw: 20HP / 35EP (-5)
Quickpaw: 12HP (-8)/ 40EP

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down

⭐ A little extra guidance [C]
Page 1 of 1