Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Wind Told Me About You[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

The Wind Told Me About You[C] Empty
PostSubject: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptySun 19 May 2024 - 18:20

Gold is in our blood

He often forgot about his lesser clanmates, which unfortunately meant he rarely interacted with cats outside his littermates and Rapidfire's litter. A real pity, since the other, lesser, beings were still very much WindClan, and deserved some form of respect. At some point, their ancestors must have been someone important, granted that they were all WindClan, so he supposed perfection wasn't that far of a reach from his lesser peers. They'd just have to try harder, that was all. And, well, compete with him, but that was a task they were doomed to fail from the very beginning. Today, he had the fortune to bump into one of his denmates, Laurelkit. She was nice, he supposed, and had much more grace than most of his littermates. Didn't his siblings feel ashamed watching a kit with unimportant parents best them in the simplest things right from birth? Sooner or later, his littermates would grow up and start fighting for what they were meant for. Leopardkit pitied Laurelkit for when the time came, she would surely be lost in the dust. She seemed like such a nice cat too. It wasn't until she began speaking to him that he realised he had been starring, and instantly he felt his pelt flush with shame. Thank StarClan Father wasn't here to see him make such an outrageous mistake.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Laurelriver (La) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2513

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptySun 19 May 2024 - 23:20

Laurelkit hated just staying in camp and doing nothing. She was born to run, and she wanted to finally get out of the stuffy little nursery that she'd grown up in for moons. She wanted to hunt, to fight, to be a real warrior and protect her clan, and she felt ready to do that. It just so happened that she grew up with the leader's kits, all nine of them, so she was only one of the many, many WindClan kits in the nursery. And she barely knew any of them, really, which was the worst.

She turned around to see one of the leader's kits staring at her. Leopardkit, if she remembered his name correctly. From what she knew of him, he usually hung out to himself and his littermates, so it was interesting to see him focused on her. She felt like he liked her - at least, Mama told her that when a cat really likes another cat they pay attention to their movements. And Leopardkit certainly was paying attention to her.

"It's nice to meet you too, Leopardkit," she said amusedly, turning towards the black tom. "Do you want to play a game with me? Is that why you were staring at me like that?" She didn't think she liked Leopardkit back, unfortunately, but she thought that could change once she knew him a little better, and she felt like playing together would help with that.

Hollypaw, SkyClan MCA: 20/50

pfp of rook drawn by the amazing xaandiir!

The Wind Told Me About You[C] Image10
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 6:01

Gold is in our blood

Leopardkit blinked once at Laurelkit, then blinked again. A game? What, like the things his siblings liked to do so much? After a moment of hesitation, the black tom-kit agreed, gold gaze regarding the she-cat with curiosity as he asked what exactly she had in mind. What was it that normal kits played? He had paid little attention to even the games his siblings played, so he barely knew anything when it came to this... strange love of tumbling about. "Something like that. I wanted to get to know you better," He answered truthfully to Laurelkit's question. He wanted to get to know all of his clanmates better, as he knew a warrior should, but he figured he should take it one step at a time.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Laurelriver (La) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 23:08

So Leopardkit did like her.

It gave Laurelkit a fluttery feeling just thinking about it. Of course, if she couldn't like him back, that might be bad, but that's what playing a game was for - to figure out if she liked him or not.

"Well, there are lots of games we could play together!" Laurelkit said, grinning at him. "There's moss-ball, tag, some other games I can't remember right now..." It seemed like Leopardkit didn't like games, actually - which was both surprising and obvious in retrospect. So perhaps she focused more on what he wanted, which was to get to know her better... Yeah! I have an idea!

"But, for a game where we can get to know about each other a little better..." the calico said playfully, crouching down at Leopardkit, "we could play Truth or Dare. I saw Mama playing it with some of the warriors one time, and it looked really fun." She smoothly sat back down on her haunches and tucked her tail in front of her - something she learned from watching Mama - before waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptySat 25 May 2024 - 0:15

Gold is in our blood

Leopardkit blinked at Laurelkit's suggestion, surprised that she would rather play a game that held more discussion than action instead of the normal tussling about that most of their denmates seemed to adore. She seemed please with her idea, too. Maybe she was trying to immitate her own mother-- a weird choice, given Laurelkit's mother's... lack of status, but one he couldn't find fault with. It was still better than his littermates' lack of any want to be like a warrior. Maybe Laurelkit would turn out to be even better than her mother. That was possible, wasn't it? Not better than him, of course, but close.

He noted the way in which Laurelkit sat down; it held grace kits rarely had. Had she learned that from her mother as well? Maybe he had underestimated her mother. Leopardkit nodded, replying, "Alright then. You may lead the game as you see fit." He wasn't quite sure how this game went about, so he'd let Laurelkit lead it. He sat down, taking care to not settle down too hurriedly, and straightened his back once he did. His tail wrapped around his paws, tucked in front of him as he had seen Father do once. He nodded at the calico, indicating that he was ready for the game to begin.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 17:45

"Okay," Laurelkit said, grinning at Leopardkit. "So, one of us chooses either Truth or Dare - let's say it's you. Then, I get to ask you a question that you must answer truthfully or dare you to do something, depending on what you choose. Then we switch roles, and so on." She wished she knew how the game ended - from the little she got to see, she had no idea.

"I'll go first," the calico she-kit said. "I'll choose... Truth, for now." Maybe it was a little boring, but she wanted to start off slow, see what Leopardkit wanted to know about her. Maybe afterwards she'd go for a Dare.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 23:38

Gold is in our blood

So that was how this game worked. Leopardkit nodded, showing he understood the rules of the game. Almost instantly, it was on him to ask a question, and he felt stumped. What kind of questions would be appropriate for this sort of game? Would Laurelkit laugh if he asked an unusual question? No, that was silly. How could a lesser cat laugh at him? "What do you want to be when your grow up?" That was a reasonable question, wasn't it? Maybe she would want to be a deputy or leader, like most kits did. Maybe she would want to be a medicine cat. Or maybe she'd want to be a queen, providing more warriors for WindClan. All were reasonable choices. Or maybe, she just wanted to be the best warrior, like he did.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 23:08

Laurelkit tilted her head. What she wanted to be when she grew up… there was only one option that popped into her mind. "A warrior?" she replied. "Doesn’t everyone want to be a warrior when they grow up?" Did Leopardkit not want to be a warrior? What else was there, a medicine cat? As the young she-kit pondered Leopardkit's question, she began forming a picture on what he was looking. Perhaps he wanted something… deeper than just being a warrior. Like what kind of warrior she wanted to be when she grew up, something that told him more about herself. That sounded right. And also much easier to answer.

"Well, to be more specific," she said, regaining her usual demeanor, "I want to be a kind warrior. Someone who follows the warrior code and protects WindClan from danger, just because they care." Mama always said the best warriors were the ones that care, after all.

Restlessly flicking her tail, the young she-kit turned to look at him again, her amber eyes locking with his yellow ones. "So, Leopardkit, truth or dare? The choice is yours."

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 3:26

Gold is in our blood

A kind warrior? Leopardkit blinked, taken aback by the choice of words. Being a kind warrior didn't sound like a strong warrior or a brave warrior. It sounded like a warrior who would let their heart sway them from the Code. But the way Laurelkit phrased it-- doing the best for WindClan out of care-- made him wonder if perhaps she meant a different sort of kindness. Like a kindness for the Clan and the cats around them... that maybe didn't extend past their borders. That would be fine, right?

Ah, right, it was his turn to choose. "Truth," Leopardkit decided, going with the choice Laurelkit had gone with. Dare didn't seem like an awesome choice, and he wasn't one to like risks, so the safe choice it was.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:12

She knew Leopardkit was going to choose Truth. It would have been surprising if he ever chose Dare his first time playing. "Okay, let me think of something..." What did she want to ask him? She wanted to learn more about him, but she didn't really want to ask the same thing to him over again. It was hard, coming up with a good question that she could ask.

"What do you like in a cat?" she said, flicking her tail. "Like, the traits that all your friends have in common." It was straight and to the point, and it seemed easy for Leopardkit to answer. And whatever answer he gave, she would be able to learn about him a little more.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 16:33

Gold is in our blood

What he... liked in a cat? Leopardkit had never thought about it, and to be honest if he had any inkling of what he liked in a cat he didn't exactly apply it to his life. Did he even have any friends that weren't his littermates? Were his littermates even his friends? Leopardkit had always kept to mingling with his siblings when he did socialise, and other than perhaps Viperkit and Quickkit he wasn't that close with his siblings. Was that a bad thing?

The black tom-kit mulled over his answer for a short while. Surely, there had to be something he admired in other cats. Cats like Father... "I guess I like cats who are dedicated to WindClan and the Code, and give their all every day in every task..." Not lazy, or one to slack off, or have fun instead of working-- not like Foxkit or Falconkit or- or most of his siblings. "And cats who take things seriously, and constantly want to improve." Yes, that was it. He liked dedicated, loyal cats like Father and all their ancestors from before.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wind Told Me About You[C]   The Wind Told Me About You[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wind Told Me About You[C]
Page 1 of 1