Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Told You Not To Come Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

I Told You Not To Come Back Empty
PostSubject: I Told You Not To Come Back   I Told You Not To Come Back EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Featherpaw was, as per usual, in the WindClan medicine den. For once, however, she wasn't sorting herbs - well, not yet, anyway. Instead she was simply thinking, something she hadn't taken much time to do recently.

Occasionally her mind would flit back to just a few days prior, when she had come to realize Dawnlight, who had previously been a face and a name and not much else, was her brother. In theory, she had known that already, but in practice it wasn't a thought that came to mind especially often before now. It might never have become a thought that came to mind, if he hadn't been quite literally dragged into the medicine den by another warrior for a simple thorn in his paw.

He was awfully stubborn, it seemed. Then again, she didn't know that, did she? She didn't know much of anything about him at all, actually. She should probably change that, but... Change was difficult, and more than that socialization was difficult. It was one thing to have him in her den as a patient and another to try and get to know him as an individual.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: I Told You Not To Come Back   I Told You Not To Come Back EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 6:55 am

That was when Dawnlight trudged in, mostly bruised by his opponent's blows rather than his opponent's claws. The cat he had fought had been above claws, it seemed. He was exhausted and flopped down inside the den. "Sorry," he muttered. "I was ambushed."

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Told You Not To Come Back   I Told You Not To Come Back EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 7:03 am

...Well, that was certainly a surprise. "...Dawnlight?" she asked, completely and utterly perplexed.

Sure, she had just been thinking about him. Had she summoned him somehow? ...No, that was ridiculous. Regardless... "Ambushed? What? How?"

Yes, she was completely aware she had yet to speak a proper sentence. She was also completely aware that Dawnlight had walked into the den - and he walked in this time, thankfully, she didn't want a repeat of him being dragged in by another warrior - covered in bruises, but with a distinct lack of claw marks, to her surprise.

This was certain to be an interesting explanation.

Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Told You Not To Come Back   I Told You Not To Come Back EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 12:57 pm

"The one and only," he gruffly replied. He was honestly as confused as she was. It was bizarre how he had ended up where he was now.

"Ambushed by some rogue claiming to be working for ThunderClan, or something like that. He wanted some herbs or other from our territory, but I wasn't about to let him through. You see what happened," Dawnlight explained. "He wouldn't claw at me. Just kept doing kicks and swipes without claws."

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Told You Not To Come Back   I Told You Not To Come Back EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 5:39 am

...A rogue trying to get herbs for ThunderClan? Alright, now Featherpaw was confused. And refusing to use claws? ...She had many, many questions, and she wondered how she could get answers for them. "Are... Are you serious?" Her calm nature had seemingly taken a holiday, leaving a particularly puzzled tiny she-cat staring at her brother. "A rogue. Trying to get herbs for ThunderClan. With no medicine cat. Who then refused to use his claws."

"Alright, let me see what I can do." She looked over the herb stores, picking something up in her mouth and setting it at Dawnlight's paws. "Eat this, it should help."

Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Told You Not To Come Back   I Told You Not To Come Back EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:53 pm

He nodded and gave 'mm-hms' at every question she could possibly throw at him. It was as ridiculous as it sounded. A rogue. Sent by ThunderClan. Going for WindClan herbs. Dawnlight honestly wished he was just dreaming this up, but it was some weird reality he was living in. In response to the herbs, he bent his head down and licked them up quickly. He had enough experience to swallow as fast as he could so the taste did not linger.

"Thanks. You're really shaping up to be a terrific medicine cat," he mewed with a grin in his tired eyes.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Told You Not To Come Back   I Told You Not To Come Back EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 6:50 pm

"Thank you," Featherpaw said simply. "I don't know if I can say the same about you as a warrior, though, since you keep ending up here." That was, quite possibly, the only joke Featherpaw had made in her life up to that point, and she wasn't sure what brought it on. Maybe she was just letting her guard down? Either way, she didn't regret it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Told You Not To Come Back   I Told You Not To Come Back Empty

Back to top Go down

I Told You Not To Come Back
Page 1 of 1