Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can mold still turn to gold?[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

Can mold still turn to gold?[C] Empty
PostSubject: Can mold still turn to gold?[C]   Can mold still turn to gold?[C] EmptySun 19 May 2024 - 18:19

Gold is in our blood

Leopardkit always thought Moldkit was a horrible name. Not because he hated Father or his sister, oh no, he cherished them both, but still he couldn't help but think Father must have had bees in his brain when he named one of his children Moldkit. Such an ill-fitting name for a cat that would surely find success one day. Any of his children could become leader one day; what was Tigerstar thinking to prompt him to believe Moldstar would ever be a decent name for a leader? His sister deserved the stars, and that meant she needed a name fitting of her. He and most of his siblings had been blessed with beautiful, mighty names; Falconkit, Leopardkit, Foxkit, Viperkit, Moosekit, even Thistlekit, Redkit and Quickkit weren't bad names. But Moldkit? The name made his mouth sour. And so, Leopardkit decided to broach the idea of his disatisfaction with her name to her; maybe, if she asked nicely, Tigerstar would consider changing it to something mightier, like Lionkit or Hawkkit. Or Goldenkit, for her blood. "Moldkit, have you ever felt bad about your name?" The black tom-kit asked his sister in the most casual voice he could manage.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Spiderpaw // Webpaw // Roachkit // Moldpaw
Clan/Rank : SkC App // SC App // RC Kit // WC App
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Can mold still turn to gold?[C]   Can mold still turn to gold?[C] EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 0:53

Moldkit
Hey hey, what does this world look like
I wanna know please tell me just how can I get there
So if I'm ever lost
Hey will you search for me once again?

Take my hand and fly away
    Moldkit looked up from her meal, she had snagged something small from the fresh-kill pile and had been picking at it for a while now with not much interest. She took a moment to answer, confused at the question. Her name? Why should she feel bad about her name? She hadn't even really thought much about it before. Maybe it was a little different than some of her littermates' names, but she liked that. Plus, mold was cool!

Eventually Moldkit just tilted her head at him. "Why? Is there something wrong with it?"

name. Kari     timezone. PST     discord. polarantithesis     code. tessisamess

★☆★ My voices don't like your voices ★☆★

Can mold still turn to gold?[C] QNTjwT2

Spiderpaw  |  Webpaw  |  Roachkit  |  Moldpaw
Skyclan App  |  Shadowclan App  |  Riverclan Kit  |  Windclan App
35/80  |  20/60  |  10/20  |  20/60

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Last edited by Kari on Tue 6 Aug 2024 - 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: Can mold still turn to gold?[C]   Can mold still turn to gold?[C] EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 16:33

Gold is in our blood

Was Moldkit that oblivious to the disgusting nature of her name? Leopardkit was tempted to blurt out his disgust right there and then, but knew that he had to approach this in a gentler manner. Moldkit seemed to actually like her name, and he didn't want to risk making her mad and refusing the suggestion without thinking things through. "Well, it's just... Mold isn't the nicest thing to be named after, you know? And one day, you could be leader, but if WindClan had a leader named after mold, we would be the laughing stock of all the other Clans. This isn't a slight against you, of course, just your name... which I bet, if you asked Father really nicely, he could change it for you. You deserve a better name, don't you think? Something like... Goldenkit, or Heatherkit, or... something. I bet Lavenderkit would be a really pretty name, fitting for you."

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Spiderpaw // Webpaw // Roachkit // Moldpaw
Clan/Rank : SkC App // SC App // RC Kit // WC App
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Can mold still turn to gold?[C]   Can mold still turn to gold?[C] EmptyTue 6 Aug 2024 - 20:39

Moldkit
Hey hey, what does this world look like
I wanna know please tell me just how can I get there
So if I'm ever lost
Hey will you search for me once again?

Take my hand and fly away
    "Laughing stock...?" Moldkit blinked at her brother, surprised. What a silly thing to be worried about. Who cared what the other clans thought of them?

She never thought of herself as a potential leader, but she thought Moldstar sounded pretty cool. In fact, what was so wrong about mold? Did Leopardkit not know what mold did? She didn't really know what it did, but she knew it was important and it made bad things go away. She giggled as she realized Leopardkit probably just thought mold was one of the bad things. Moldkit liked all of her littermates' names, including her own. They were all super cool in their own way. Maybe her name wasn't as fancy as Goldenkit but she loved it anyway. It was hers, after all!

The little furball popped to her feet, the food at her feet quickly forgotten. She looked to Leopardkit with an enthusiastic glimmer in her eyes, proudly declaring, "I might not be gold, but I think mold is pretty neat! It's okay though, Leopardkit. You can be golden and shiny enough for the both of us!" Then she turned and hopped away, calling back over her shoulder as she rounded a corner. "And maybe one day you'll figure out why mold is so cool! I can wait!"

name. Kari     timezone. PST     discord. polarantithesis     code. tessisamess

★☆★ My voices don't like your voices ★☆★

Can mold still turn to gold?[C] QNTjwT2

Spiderpaw  |  Webpaw  |  Roachkit  |  Moldpaw
Skyclan App  |  Shadowclan App  |  Riverclan Kit  |  Windclan App
35/80  |  20/60  |  10/20  |  20/60

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can mold still turn to gold?[C]   Can mold still turn to gold?[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Can mold still turn to gold?[C]
Page 1 of 1