Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Always Got Good Intentions (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1229

I Always Got Good Intentions (closed) Empty
PostSubject: I Always Got Good Intentions (closed)   I Always Got Good Intentions (closed) EmptyThu 16 May 2024 - 3:13

A scraggly weed brushed at Jaculus' pelt as he picked his way over the soggy ground, his skin twitching irritably. Days of walking over rocky foothills and endless fields, sleeping in human barns and temporary shelters in the depths of bushes, and finally here was something different. That strange cave with its unbearably bright glowing rock had proven to be a bust — despite all the stale scent of cats coating it, there'd been no trace of anyone left.

It seemed they'd all moved to the swamp instead.

His ear twitched at an echoing bird call ringing through the wisps of mist and the moss dripping off hunched, gnarled trees, one foot slipping briefly into a deeper puddle. It's not all unappealing.... Despite the wet. Casually flicking mucky droplets off his paw, he ducked beneath long trailing grass strands, the fresh scent of other cats teasing at his tongue. The dark and gloomy depths seemed to call to him, the dark stripes of his pelt blending in, his frame prowling low to hide the paler colours of his fur. Not that it stood out much, spattered with mud and dirt as it was.

He kept to the more solid ground with its tufted, springy grass-moss, the cool, moist air brushing at his whiskers. No, not all unpleasant. He'd been in worse places. Despite the wild stories swirling around the outskirts, and the warnings given by old, fat human-owned cats, he had a feeling that those here would be softer than the tale-tellers gave them credit. Those old geezers had looked at him — or more accurately, the pair of sharpened wolf-dog teeth in his ear — strangely, suspicious that he was related to these "ferocious wild-cats", after all.

If only he could meet one to find out how accurate the comparison was....

I Always Got Good Intentions (closed) Sadnes10
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Jaculus | Flamethrower | Swansong | Rift | Minkstar | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/stoneflew/
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

PostSubject: Re: I Always Got Good Intentions (closed)   I Always Got Good Intentions (closed) EmptyThu 16 May 2024 - 19:19

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Quillsplash seemed to be running into more rogues than normal lately. He'd have to inform Sablestrike or Leopardstar soon, so that they could keep an eye out for the sudden influx of unfriendly neighbours, but the thought of having to speak to either of them sent a churning in his stomach. Plus, he had no proof that this new rogue would be aggressive or even do anything wrong. And if they did... well, he had stolen prey before, when he was still a rogue. He knew the feeling of starvation that made his bones feel hollow and his belly burn. He knew what it was like to not care if a few claws ripped his fur if it meant finally having something to eat. So he couldn't quite bring himself to drive these cats away, even though he knew it'd meant getting in trouble if he was found out. Today was no exception, as the tortoiseshell stopped some distance away from the stranger that was looking around the territory. He didn't look sick or hungry, but looks were never the best indicator. With shame and guilt prickling at his paws, Quillsplash approached the rogue, slowing down to an eventual halt a tail-length or so away from the tom. "You're not supposed to be here," He mewed simply, as both a warning of his clanmates and a quiet urge for him to leave. If any of his clanmates suddenly appeared... they'd both be crowfood.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Always Got Good Intentions (closed)   I Always Got Good Intentions (closed) EmptyThu 16 May 2024 - 21:37

Oh, there was one. Potentially, unless another wanderer like him was out and about. He straightened, chartreuse eyes raking over the long pelt patched with light and dark, sturdy and well-built muscles hinted at beneath all the fur as the stranger came to a stop in front of him. Idly, he wondered how the tom managed with the mud. It could explain the unfriendliness.

He ignored the short bluntness of the words, regarding the other with one ear at a relaxed tilt. "If you mean that as in 'this is no place for cat-kind', then I would agree."

I saw so many places
The things that I did
I swear I lived

Jaculus | Flamethrower | Swansong | Rift | Minkstar | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Always Got Good Intentions (closed)   I Always Got Good Intentions (closed) EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 4:18

I feel like I’m waiting for something that’ll never happen

Despite the situation, Quillsplash couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle. He definetly knew what this rogue meant; ShadowClan's territory at times reminded himself of a Twoleg's dumpster. The mud, especially, might as well have been made out of trash; sometimes, he expected disgusting juice to leak out with each step. Alas, he couldn't spend much time laughing over the rogue's words. "Well, yes, but also this is a- uh- Clan's territory. Some of them would be more than happy to rip your throat out if they caught you wandering around in their land," Quillsplash mewed apologetically, quietly hoping this rogue would just take his word and leave without complaint. There were much better land out there for a cat to live in.

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Always Got Good Intentions (closed)   I Always Got Good Intentions (closed) EmptyFri 7 Jun 2024 - 1:06

"A Clan." His eyes lit with curiosity at that, head tipping slightly. "What exactly... is a Clan?"

The shadows and swirls of the mist curling over the marshes shifted in the chartreuse of his gaze, dark intrigue layered with an innocent naivety tilting in the angle of his ears, and softly clicking together the stained and sharpened teeth in his right. This cat evidently knew the mysterious phantoms that haunted this land, the scent clinging at the edges of the dingy forest wafting from his coat.

"I used to be part of a group," he said, softening the curve of his spine into a light slouch, head low. A hint of a smile played at the edges of his maw, teasing in the corners of his eyes. "Do they let others in...? I've been wandering for a long time — it would be nice to have company for a few days."

I saw so many places
The things that I did
I swear I lived

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Always Got Good Intentions (closed)   I Always Got Good Intentions (closed) EmptyMon 1 Jul 2024 - 18:54

I feel like I’m waiting for something that’ll never happen

Quillsplash paused, unsure of what to tell this stranger. On one paw, it was definetly against the rules somewhere to just tell a tresspassing rogue all abut Clan life and potentially cause a whole army of rogues to flood the camp one day. On the other paw... knowing about the Clans could help this stranger in the future. It could make the difference between getting mauled by a patrol of warriors or staying alive and well-fed. His hesitation lasted long enough for the tom to continue. Lonely... he understood the feeling of loneliness. His sympathy won over, and with a quiet sigh and one last look around him, he relented and offered a couple of answers.

"A Clan is similar to a group of cats, I suppose, though here in the forest there are five different Clans that live alongside each other. They hold a common belief and follow a single Code set by their ancestors, though each Clan functions under it's own leadership. I can't speak for the other Clans but... ShadowClan-- the Clan living in this marsh-- has accepted rogues into its ranks before. Most of the accepted cats were really young though... we've also had a group of guests stay over recently. Ultimately, it's not my decisions but my leader's... I can go get her if you want...?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Always Got Good Intentions (closed)   I Always Got Good Intentions (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Always Got Good Intentions (closed)
Page 1 of 1