Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024

Go down 
+2
speedy
kjSage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5695

Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 EmptySat 27 Apr 2024 - 11:37

The sun cast shadows over the quiet camp as Wolfstar leapt up to the tallbranch. The same shadows threatening to close around her heart as she stared down at the clearing. As it had when she'd sat up here after Birdstar's death, the weight on her shoulders felt like it would drag her to the earth below. Crushing, trapping, squeezing the breath from her lungs.

The clan could not afford for her to wait, for her to get her grief under control under her own terms. Wolfstar gazed up at the darkening sky where the first stars seemed to flicker into existence. Honeydew, so many more joining her.

Slowly, she took a breath and exhaled. The clan would come before her desire to curl into a ball and not move from her nest. They had to.

"Skyclan, gather before the tallbranch for a clan meeting."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 EmptySat 27 Apr 2024 - 12:06

Much of stormwatcher life had been in balance. On one paw he had honeydew to help guide him and to try and make him see reason - she was the logical side of input to the young warrior. On the other side he had sun. Sun was the counterweight- saw things similar to how storm saw things with riverclan - he was the emotional side of the afterwffects of the war.

And now- he had neither- the news of both them being gone hit like a monster. He slumped over not able to even glance upward to his sister for the meeting now being called

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 EmptySat 27 Apr 2024 - 12:32

As Wolfstar called her meeting, a surge of bitterness and twinge of anger tainted Falconmoon's heart. He rose to his feet from the warrior's den, having been a useless pile of nothing for most of the day. It didn't seem like anyone blamed him though. He slow walked to underneath the Tallbranch, his head and tail low. He sat down in silence beside Stormwatcher. He had a feeling he knew what this meeting was about and he couldn't help but feel resentful at how fast things were moving despite everything. He knew why it had to happen, but it was far from fair. Having Honeydew replaced so swiftly left a bitter taste in his mouth despite the logic of it all. How dare the next deputy stand where she once stood?

He closed his eyes slowly and took a breath, banishing his emotions from him yet again, like he'd done so many times before. This was no one's fault, as much as he wanted to blame Starclan and go back to what he knew, what was comfortable for him. He would treat the next deputy with dignity and respect despite his wounds still so fresh.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 EmptySat 27 Apr 2024 - 15:38

Icepaw

icicles don't soften when they die;
they sharpen into sabres and they stab you in the eye;

Icepaw lingered by the entrance to the apprentices' den, craning her ears to hear what Wolfstar had to say. She didn't really feel up to mingling with the rest of SkyClan at the moment, content to watch from her spot in the periphery. With Honeydew gone, Wolfstar had the hard task of choosing who the next deputy would be. Honestly, she wasn't sure who she felt would be the best candidate; she spent most of her time training instead of socializing with the Clan. Whoever Wolfstar chose, however, Icepaw was hopeful that they would be just as good as Honeydew was.

Apprentice | SkyClan | she/her

( credits )

Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 10:03

Creamsky peered up from where he had been sitting, his expression dark and unreadable. There was no doubt what this was about - a deputy had to be named so shortly after the loss of the previous...It felt unfair in a way, to rob them of the opportunity to truly mourn the loss of Honeydew without having to... Replace her. It did her a disservice, but what else could they do? The rule had been put in place for a reason - the Clan would not survive with a deputy, not when the world was unknowing and cruel. He pushed himself to his paws, padding forward to take a seat with the others who were gathering - glancing out at his fellow Clanmates.

It did leave the question of...Who? He was an option to be sure, but he didn't feel like it was truly one - he did his best to hide it, but when the night fell upon the Clans, his breath could still struggle to reach him and with the loss of two of their medicine cats - one joining the Stars, the other joining WindClan... Well, he suppose it would just be something he would have to survive on his own. It was fine, it wasn't the worse - annoying, and it made sleeping hard but... It was still something that was effecting his duties and he couldn't see himself being fit for deputy ship if Wolfstar was aware of it. There were other cats - healthy cats - that would do a fine enough - or even better - job than he could. But guessing who would actually earn the mantle was...

Hm.

Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5695

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 18:01

Wolfstar watched as her clanmates slowly gathered before her. Their expressions were still grief-stricken, weary, fearful. They had lost more cats in the last few days than had been lost in an entire season, and if the leader was not trying to cling to anything she could to avoid simply breaking down, she might have simply gone to her nest. But the code demanded this of her, and leading a clan was not something she could do alone.

Blue eyes lifted to the sky once more, a sigh falling from the leader as she spoke. "This is not something I had thought would be necessary for a long time. It's... Not something I want to do at all, truthfully." She rasped, "But Skyclan is still standing. We will continue to stand. Nobody will replace Honeydew, or anyone else that was lost. And I will not let my clan fall." Her gaze sought those of her clanmates. Mintglade and her kits, The hollow space where many of Skyclan's younger warriors would sit together. Harespring, the only survivor of his siblings.

"But I cannot lead without a deputy. My goal is similar to what it was when I chose Honeydew: a different perspective than my own, someone with experience beyond their years. Someone responsible, who puts the clan above themselves. I say these words before you, and Starclan, so that you might hear and approve my choice." Honeydew, Brackendawn, Sunfire... So many more. Were they watching as their clan struggling from the pits of despair? Was Starclan complicit, even? Wolfstar gave her head a tiny shake, gaze focusing on her clanmates.

"The new deputy of Skyclan... Will be Falconmoon." Perhaps it was imagined on her part, but Wolfstar could hear her mother's scream. The only thing worse than her kits becoming deputy perhaps was her nightmare becoming deputy... But Wolfstar did not care for what the stars had to say. Not when their clan had lost so much in far too short a time.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 18:45

Falconmoon had been slumped over while he listened, almost wanting to drown out what his mother was saying. He'd only just now come out of the denial stage of his grief... he wasn't ready for all of this. The last thing he expected was to hear Wolfstar call out his name. He sat bolt upright, his eyes wide with surprise and his ears pricked forward. He was still for a few heartbeats, but to him it felt much longer than that as he processed what he'd heard.

Another consciousness lurched forward at the idea of another position of power. Shadowy tendrils of a malevolent monster that only took breath and delighted in the pain and terror of others warred with the bright rays of Falconmoon's mind, one that was wounded but overall yearned for peace.

Wolfstar... are you really sure? Powerful positions were like a siren song to the white and gold tom, even after all of this time. He got to his feet and his paws began to move almost of their own accord. He positioned himself under the Tallbranch and turned to face his clan... what was left.

"I am honored to be called forth to be the next deputy, but I will not do so without acknowledging the one before me. Honeydew was good and loved Skyclan with all of her heart. She didn't deserve to go the way that she did. Skyclan lost a deputy. I lost a daughter." He took a breath to collect himself, feeling pressure closing around his throat and threatening to choke out his words. Once he got it under control with a hard swallow, he continued.

"Skyclan has always been strong. Though we will never forget this great loss, nor should we, we will recover, we will rebuild and we will carry on. We are as unbreakable as the sky itself. Our ambition, our grit and the strength of our hearts are just as limitless. We will overcome." And with that, his eyes lifted skyward. He had nothing more to say, nor did he feel he should say too much while wounds were so fresh.

Beechfang. Flowerthorn. Help me. Keep me steady so I will not fall. Honeydew... I'm so sorry you had to find out who your father really was only after your death. Please forgive me. I meant to tell you. I just didn't know how...

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 19:23

Creamsky wasn't all that surprised in hindsight at the name that was called - Falconmoon had always proven himself to have a solid head on his shoulders. "Falconmoon, Falconmoon!" He raised his voice to cheer on the new deputy, before letting himself fall quite to listen to what he had to say. It would not be easy to rebuild SkyClan after...Everything. So many good cats were gone, so many cats that would never have their absence be filled. Honeydew among them - how cruel to have her father take her place, but he was certain that Falconmoon would do his best to make her proud among the Stars.

He pushed himself to his paws as the newly named deputy finished speaking, taking a step forward with a dip of his head. "Congratulation, Falconmoon - and I am sorry for your loss," he added, a soft sigh escaping him. In theory, he knew the pain of losing family - he had long accepted Blackbear as dead, and yet the possibility of her returning was still... But in the same sense, at least Falconmoon wouldn't have to wonder - he knew his daughter was at peace among the Stars. "...If there is any way I can be of aid, just let me know - both of you," he meowed, his gaze flickering up to Wolfstar as he gave her a nod as well. "We'll find a way to carry forward - to make sure their memories live on."

Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 EmptyThu 2 May 2024 - 20:16

smallfawn
"i want to hug the many thorns in the budding rose."
permaqueen | skyclan | she/her

Smallfawn hadn't taken any of SkyClan's recent deaths lightly. With every soul that joined StarClan, the she-cat became more and more knowledgeable of how terrifying the world truly was. Who could blame her for always being so nervous? When her job was to help nurture and raise the future of SkyClan and keep them as safe as possible until they left to formally join the apprentices, she had no choice but to always worry. There was never a dull moment, unfortunately. SkyClan shouldn't have lost their deputy so soon, but she trusted that Falconmoon would be able to assist Wolfstar and Thymelight with leading the Clan forward. She quietly glanced toward the medicine den, where she could see the shadowed silhouette of the medicine cat who laid in corner so dejectedly. She didn't blame her for not wanting to join the rest of the Clan today. It wasn't a happy time for anyone at all.
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyclan's Deputy | April 2024
Page 1 of 1