Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Under Silver, Star-filled Skies, I'll Be With You[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3310

Under Silver, Star-filled Skies, I'll Be With You[C] Empty
PostSubject: Under Silver, Star-filled Skies, I'll Be With You[C]   Under Silver, Star-filled Skies, I'll Be With You[C] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 23:19

She remained in his memory simply as the most plaintive and poignant of a line of ghosts

Someone had stolen her artwork.

Or cleaned it, as most queens tended to tell her. The pretty swirls she had made with twigs and small pebbles, as well as a few pretty brown-speckled white feathers that Sablestrike had brought for her after days of waiting, everything picked and refined to perfection by her before she had set them down, one by one, to form her best work yet, was now gone. Swept away, most likely. Juniperkit starred at the empty patch of ground in silence, wondering to herself why anyone would want to destroy such a beautiful piece, especially when it didn't disrupt anything. She had specifically placed it at the corner of camp, at the exact area where sometimes sunlight would pour into like golden waters, and she knew that it did not get in the way of anyone's duties. So why was it gone?

The black she-kit was too preoccupied with her sulking to notice the presence of another kit behind her. A sudden voice broke through her thoughts, and swiftly she turned around, startled green eyes locking with that of her denmate, Rainkit.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

Number of posts : 25

Under Silver, Star-filled Skies, I'll Be With You[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Silver, Star-filled Skies, I'll Be With You[C]   Under Silver, Star-filled Skies, I'll Be With You[C] EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 7:17

Rainkit was just happy to finally be allowed out in camp without the queens or Lilyvalley watching her like a hawk. She liked Lilyvalley; at the thought of her mom, she felt a purr rumble deep in her chest. Mom, and Auntie Swiftheart, and so many cousins and distant relatives that she didn’t quite know what to do with any of it, except enjoy it. Today she had decided to practice her hunting crouch, which was… hard. Her lack of a limb had never really bothered her before, or kept her from doing things, but it did make a hunting crouch- not impossible, just not easy, and Rainkit didn’t like easy anyways!

She took a break now. Sharp eyes glanced around camp, eventually settling on another kit, sitting by herself and kind of sad. Rainkit scampered over, grinning, her hunting difficulties forgotten. “Hi! What are you doing?”

Juniperkit, she remembered suddenly. Kind of long, but that was alright. She didn’t seem to be doing much, just staring at the ground. “The ground here looks just the same as in the rest of csmp,” she pointed out, tail-tip twitching. “Want to play-fight? Or not, if you don’t want to,” she added belatedly. She had to be nice. Being nice was good, if hard, but Rainkit liked things hard.
Back to top Go down

Under Silver, Star-filled Skies, I'll Be With You[C]
Page 1 of 1