Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some Voids Can't be Filled

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

Some Voids Can't be Filled Empty
PostSubject: Some Voids Can't be Filled   Some Voids Can't be Filled EmptyFri 28 Jun 2024 - 13:17

Larkshine
Tier 4  Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

Larkshine stretched out in her nest, she had slept in longer than usual. There was no light illuminating and there was a hint of rain in the air. She decided to go on a quick patrol around the territory before the storm hit and quickly made her way through camp. A blur of white caught her attention. Nettleweaver was that blur of white.

“Hey Nettleweaver, would you like to go on a quick border patrol with me?” Larkshine chirped as she walked closer to him. She didn’t really know the younger warrior all too well, but she knew he had been friends with her former apprentice. Maybe he had an idea as to where the tuxedo molly had disappeared to.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

PostSubject: Re: Some Voids Can't be Filled   Some Voids Can't be Filled EmptyMon 15 Jul 2024 - 20:10

Nettlewaver was surprised when Larkshine approached him, especially with how snippy he’d been towards her at the gathering. Shame briefly washed over him, but he still met her gaze even with reproach. His ear ticked as he debated his answer, but she was extending an olive branch to him when she shouldn’t even have to. The tom shook his pelt out, rising to his paws. “Of course, Larkshine.” he mewed.

He followed behind her, a silence settling between them. It felt heavy, unspoken words hanging heavy, and it didn’t take a genius to guess that the unspoken topic was Orchidpark and his missing apology. He swallowed, swiping a paw over his muzzle. ”Larkshine,” he spoke, finally slicing through the silence “I want to say i’m sorry for how i reacted at the gathering. I shouldn’t have taken my anger out on you or Boartusk, and even that RiverClanner. Asmodeus… is my friend and after… Well…” his throat grew tight, this being one of the first times he had addressed what had happened head on “I’ve always been protective of my friends, but that night the loss of my brother and Orchidspark and Batpaw, it was really hurting. I thought Leopardstar would honour them, or just mention they were missing, but she was silent and that’s what made me like that. I’m sorry, genuinely. I know how close you and Orchidspark were, you were probably hurting too.” mewed Nettleweaver, hanging his head.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Some Voids Can't be Filled Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

PostSubject: Re: Some Voids Can't be Filled   Some Voids Can't be Filled EmptyTue 23 Jul 2024 - 14:12

Larkshine
Tier 4 Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

Larkshine was consumed in her thoughts as she made her way out of camp with Nettleweaver. She wasn’t sure how she wanted to go about asking him if he knew where Orchidspark was. Her eyes were scanning the forest although she wasn’t really taking it in. The voice behind her drew her out of her thoughts. “Huh?” She softly mewed. She wasn’t aware the tom had been angry with her or that he was even addressing her when he had spoken to the small group at the gathering.

Her ear flicked at the mention of Orchidspark but she was happy he was bringing it up. “You don’t have to apologize Nettle. I didn’t know you were talking to me. I’m also friends with Asmo, although I don’t appreciate him attacking clan cats, I do know his life his harder than it is for us.” Larkshine gently purred as she flicked her tail across Nettleweaver’s back. She turned her head and her ears folded back against her skull. “I too wish Leopardstar would’ve mentioned them… you..you wouldn’t happen to know where Orchid ran off to would you?” Her eyes beamed in anticipation briefly before fading back into sadness "Of course you don't, or I doubt you'd be here, right?" she mewed sadly.

The young molly was still grieving her former apprentice and she didn’t think she would ever truly get over it. It was no secret the bond she had with her apprentice or the bond she shares with her current apprentices. She loved them more than anything. Larkshine’s back was turned towards the young tom, and she tried to force back the tears that prickled at her eyes. “I miss her a lot. I know she meant a lot to you as well and I’m sorry you lost her too.” She mewed softly before continuing her walk through the forest.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

PostSubject: Re: Some Voids Can't be Filled   Some Voids Can't be Filled EmptyWed 31 Jul 2024 - 10:10

He blinked, was Larkshine really not even a teensy bit annoyed at him. Even if his sharp tongue had been directed towards Boartusk and the RiverClanner mostly he still had been cold towards her. If the roles were reversed Nettleweaver knew he would have held a grudge, but if Larkshine wasn’t bothered he wasn’t going to push it. “Then you have good taste in friends as well. They made me feel so… I don’t know! I’m sure Asmo has dealt with much more danger things than two young cats, but I didn’t like the idea he could have been hurt, not so soon after everything…”

The gentle touch of Larkshine’s tail across his back made the white tom smile. He loved physical affection, it was what he longed for most with his friends in WindClan and ThunderClan. He liked Asmodeus especially because he wasn’t bound by some stupid code and that meant Nettleweaver could be as affectionate as he wanted and vice versa. It was also why he was so grateful to have friends in his own clan. As the she-cat spoke of her distaste for Leopardstar he had to stop his smile from growing. It seemed those who would be interested in his cause were growing more and more by the day, but his growing happiness was quickly stamped out. He shook his head, mismatched eyes dropping from the molly to forest floor.

“She does.” mewed Nettleweaver, his voice laced with remorse “I’m sorry you lost Orchidspark as well. I just… I don’t understand why she didn’t wake me up or take me with her, we both loved to watch the sunset and if I was there maybe I could have made her stay, or have stopped whatever happened. I just don’t get it. When I went to sleep she was in the nest beside me and when I woke up her nest was empty and I never saw…” he faltered looking for the way to best describe Orchidspark and what she had been to him. They were best friends, but… his ears fell back, the way his heart pounded when he thought about her was different. The fact it had taken her to disappear from his life to realise the extent of his feelings. The warrior swallowed, grabbing a hold of his feelings and burying them as best as he could. ”… I never saw my best friend again. I just wish there was something we could do.”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Some Voids Can't be Filled Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Voids Can't be Filled   Some Voids Can't be Filled Empty