Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] Empty
PostSubject: Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing]   Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 19:42

The sky above was overcast, and Graywind glared up at it, hoping that her glare might prompt the clouds to hold back their rain until this patrol was over. Wolfblossom seemed hopeful that they might make it back to camp before then, though Graywind was less sure. She had been assigned to patrol with Silverwing, and while she didn't know the newer member of the clan well, she knew Windclanners were supposed to be fast and not much else.

Well, they were drama queens of the highest degree, if the gathering this moon was any indication. But Silverwing wasn't one of them anymore. Hopefully that meant she wasn't insane like their leadership seemed to be. The silver tabby soon joined her, and Graywind offered a hesitant smile. She was easy to find among the crowd of her clanmates being assigned to patrols, at least. "Hi, Silverwing. Think we can make it back before it rains?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing]   Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 2:55

Silverwing smiled back, happy that she wasn't the one initiating the conversation. It wasn't often that one of her new clanmates would talk to her unprompted. It felt nice, almost normal this way. "If Wolfblossom thinks we can make it back before it starts raining I'm inclined to believe her. She seems like the old and wise type to me, I bet her bones will start to ache before anything happens." Hopefully Graywind was the type to laugh at jokes, even the unfunny ones. Silverwing had tons of those. "I think we might get a little wet, but we should make it back before it really starts pouring. Or maybe we won't? I've never really been able to tell, honestly. I'm usually drenched by the time it stops raining, if that tells you anything."

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] Output12                   Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] Output10                          Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing]   Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 12:12

"Do not let mom hear you say that." Graywind tried not to laugh, "Not that she isn't, but I think she'd enjoy showing both of us that she thinks we're wrong." She grinned, leading the way out of camp.

"I hope it doesn't rain too much... I'm getting sick of it, honestly. Makes everything so dreary. And I'm sick of finding rotted or hanging branches that have to be taken care of. I know it's important work but... Ugh. Hunting and sparring are less tedious. And more fun."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing]   Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023 - 13:14

"As long as I'm not in it, I like listening to it. It sounds like a thousand soft cries from... Well, I've never really figure out from what or where, but I like to imagine." Starclan. Thousands of soft cries from Starclan is what she had wanted to say, but that would make her seem insane wouldn't it? "Ugh, I hope I never have to remove rotting branches. Climbing is hard enough on its own, adding branch removal to the mix just sounds like an unfun time." Scary as well, but that didn't need to be said.

"Y'know, I was one of the best hunters back in Windclan. Never failed a single catch all my life, until we had a competition to find the biggest piece of prey. Only one chance to catch your prey, and I must have buckled under the pressure because that was the first one that got away." Silverwing had cried that day. Thinking back on it now the she-cat had to cringe at the thought of it. Yes hunting had been the only thing that made her special, but missing out on a singular piece of prey had realistically been nothing to cry over. "We should do that some time, you and me. Not the competition, a hunt or a friendly spar. Just the two of us."

MORE ART!!:

Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] Output12                   Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] Output10                          Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing]   Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023 - 21:47

"It's not fun work, no." Graywind agreed, "It can be a bit nerve-wracking, but as long as nobody is standing below you it's usually fine." Usually. "Climbing's not so bad once you get enough practice in."

"You must be fast! I guess hunting on our terrain is going to take some getting used to, huh?" She had little knowledge of the moors, but she thought they were supposed to be flatter than the rocky gullies of Skyclan territory. "I don't think I've ever participated in a hunting competition. I think I'd crack under the pressure of an actual competition." Graywind admitted. As an apprentice, she had been far too self-conscious to participate in such things. Now though, maybe... "A hunt or spar could be fun. I bet you fight a lot differently than most of our clanmates do." It would be a chance to learn, not something Graywind would turn down.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing]   Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] EmptyMon 10 Jul 2023 - 0:28

"One of the fastest! I don't think there was a single warrior in all of Windclan that could match me, but that might be different now. Lightningbreeze seems to have gotten a lot faster since the last time I saw her." Ah, that sweet kit with eyes as round as the moon and paws as fast as the wind itself had grown up while they were apart. It was still odd to think that they now shared the same clan, but Silverwing glad for it. "I can't say it's easy. My first time hunting here I ended up running head-first into a tree, thank the stars I had a squirrel to soften blow." She had nearly flattened that poor thing, but at least it's final moments had been used to protect Silverwing."Noble little piece of prey."

"I bet you'd win if we had a competition!" The molly purred, bumping into her companion's side affectionately. "We should try putting one together some time! I could make a flower crown for the winner!" It wasn't much, and Silverwing wasn't even sure if Skyclan would like flower crowns but it was the only item she could think of as a prize. Bragging rights weren't worth it, at least a flower crown was something physical, and pretty.

Silverwing would have to bully Wolfblossom into letting her go on a hunting patrol with Graywind at some point, as for the spar that could be handled at any time. "I guess you'll have to find that out, huh?" Actually, Silverwing was curious about that too. She had spent so much time in Skyclan trying to avoid any fights, but how would she stack up against a born Skyclanner? "What would you say to a race of sorts? First to the top of a tree wins?" The spotted molly knew she stood no chance at winning, but it seemed like fun. "I'd wager a flower crown~"

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing]   Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2023 - 11:19

Windclanners were fast, and Silverwing claimed to be among their fastest. Graywind wondered how true it was, though having to take a winding path through the trees and rocky gullies of Skyclan territory was probably much different than the wide open moorlands of Windclan.

Graywind tried not to laugh at Silverwing's recount of her first time hunting on Skyclan territory. "Oh, that poor squirrel... You learn to dodge the trees quickly, though. Can you imagine what hunting on Thunderclan territory must be like? Even at the border the trees are more densely packed and the foliage is thick. At least here we have room to move about freely. And the trees are an extension of that, of course."

A hunting competition sounded fun though, and the warrior found herself nodding. "You didn't need a flower crown to convince me, but I'll take that when I win, too." She grinned. "Tree climbing? You should make me that flower crown now, then." She joked. "But really though, if you want to have a competition, I'm down... Maybe we could organize something for the apprentices or warriors, so it's not just the two of us? Let the other cats have some fun too, y'know?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing]   Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing] Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver Winds, Gray Skies [Silverwing]
Page 1 of 1