Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

be our guest [o]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

be our guest [o] Empty
PostSubject: be our guest [o]   be our guest [o] EmptyTue 5 Mar 2024 - 18:44

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
happens directly after this solo topic!

Thymelight’s eyes were heavy as she parted ways with Highstones and headed onto WindClan’s territory. Although this Clan held no hostility toward her own, she still felt a bit uneasy as she made her way along. She had no way of telling whether or not a warrior would accidentally mistake her for an intruder or a spy and attack her without stopping to ask questions, and although the original journey to the Moonstone had been a success, the return trip could prove itself to be the opposite. Her senses also weren’t nearly as sharp as they had been a day ago. The grassy moorland that stretched out in front of her offered Thymelight no comfort, which only made her heart heavier. She missed the times when simple things like nature would put a smile on her face. WindClan’s home was indeed beautiful, but she wasn’t in the right headspace to appreciate it. The she-cat stayed as close to the border as she could. She didn’t feel comfortable enough to stroll through the heart of the moor like she owned the place.

She hadn’t even made it halfway across before she paused to take a breath. Moving was suddenly so hard… and standing up was even harder, but she had to make it back to her own territory before she could even consider slowing down. The Clans didn’t play around about protecting what belonged to them, understandably, and Thymelight wasn’t looking for any trouble or misunderstandings. She willed herself to rise to her paws once again before taking some more pawsteps forward. How could she have been so foolish? She should have taken all of the usual traveling herbs instead of half. She shouldn’t have gone to the Moonstone at all. It seemed as if something took a turn for the worst whenever she made a personal decision that she thought would be for the best. Illness and wolves struck shortly after she switched tracks from being a warrior to a medicine cat. Her uncle had died shortly after she had helped Littlesplash at the battle. Now, she was battling extreme fatigue after deciding to go to the Moonstone. StarClan had told her that they weren’t punishing her, and she had sadly believed them at the time, but she was starting to feel unsure once again. Perhaps Graybird and Bearflower had been too kind to tell her the truth.

Her thoughts were interrupted as her body made contact with the ground. No… no, I can’t stop here. WindClan will never forgive me. StarClan will never forgive me. Their leader will be furious and I’ll have singlehandedly created another rivalry for SkyClan… get up!

Her mind said yes but her body said no. Her eyes frantically looked back and forth for any signs of a border patrol or a hunting patrol. If luck was on her side- well, who was she kidding? Luck was never on her side. A patrol would most likely show up at any moment ready to take her back to camp and remove her pelt from her skin for trespassing. The medicine cat continued to struggle before she eventually gave up and realized that it was essentially pointless. She wouldn’t be going anywhere for a while. That was when she saw the approaching forms of a few WindClan cats on the horizon, and she gulped down the nerves that rose to her throat.

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry. I don’t mean any trouble, I promise.” She croaked, unsure if she was loud enough to be heard once they came even closer. She couldn’t read their expressions, but she didn’t want to look up at them anymore in case their eyes were filled with rage. Thymelight was beginning to understand that doing what she thought was right would only result in more difficulties for her.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

be our guest [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: be our guest [o]   be our guest [o] EmptyTue 5 Mar 2024 - 18:58

There were plenty of things that Larchpaw had been expecting to encounter on his hunting patrol. Rabbits, for one. And he'd caught two, young and wiry, that he was almost struggling to carry back at the same time but he'd be stars-cursed if he let anyone else carry them for him. He'd expected the melting puddles of snow all over the moors, and the bitter chill of the winds. He had not expected to see a SkyClan cat collapsed on the ground. He blinked once, twice, not even sure that his eyes weren't deceiving him at first. He'd never seen this cat before in his life; she looked a bit older than him, and smelled like no border he'd ever marked. She had to be either ThunderClan or SkyClan then, and she must have been trespassing. But stars, she looked desperate, laid out on the ground like that. He couldn't bring himself to feel mad. It obviously wasn't some kind of invasion attempt, with only one she-cat; she couldn't have even found her way here on accident either, given that they shared no border. Why was she here, then?

The thing that gave him pause was the deeper scent of her pelt. Not just tree-scent and peat, but something that reminded him of Daisyfang's currently unoccupied den. The tangy and bitter scent of herbs. Was she a... medicine cat? The words she croaked from a tired throat indicated that she wasn't any kind of problem.

"Are you okay?" Larchpaw asked finally, golden eyes regarding the newcomer with no hostility. Obviously she wasn't a threat. He placed his two rabbits down so he could speak--and in a moment of impulse, nudged one towards her. If she was a medicine cat, then he ought to be kind to her. That was in the code, or something. It had nothing to do with the shine in her yellow eyes. "I'm guessing you're a medicine cat. You smell nice, like herbs. What are you doing all the way out here? Get lost on your way to the Moonstone, or did you want to speak with Daisyfang? She's not available, unfortunately. Our patrol will have to do, for now." The apprentice sat down, then glanced back at the rest of the patrol? What would they be thinking? Not that he particularly cared. He blinked back down at the ThunderClan-or-SkyClan medicine cat, then offered a grin along with the rabbit. "Here, eat this. Get your strength back up. You can't go anywhere all exhausted, can you? Wouldn't want you to wear your pretty paws off."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

be our guest [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: be our guest [o]   be our guest [o] EmptyTue 5 Mar 2024 - 19:03

Something had pushed her out towards Highstones. Perhaps it was the call of the unknown, a force she would never quite understand. After all, she had yet to even be able to venture out to her own moonstone journey despite many apprentices around her making the relatively easy trip on the near-daily. Part of it was simply because she wasn't ready, and she knew that. She still had much more of her training to complete, but other priorities had taken over in her mind. The foremost expectation she had placed upon herself was distancing herself as much as possible from whatever it was her mother had wanted her to be, and forging her own path. She was not going to be some perfect, proper war-tattered hero. No, she was going to be a friend of the people.

Amidst her patrol, she spotted something up ahead. A brown and white shape, up in the distance. "...I think I see a cat." She murred, and a deep inhale told her several things: It was a cat. It was not a Windclan cat, but it was a cat, and she smelled... herb-y. As if she'd rolled in every herb the medicine den had to offer.

It was with the speed and grace of a Windclan cat that she zipped ahead, making the personal decision to be a scout. It mattered little, as Larchpaw had beat her to the cat's side--something she felt a small flash of anger at. Still, she shoved it away. As soon as she heard the yielding voice pleading for mercy, she knew--this was not an enemy. "Hey, hey, hey now, friend... Shh... it'll be okay. Might I help, sweet miss?" The herbs that riddled her pelt scent told her that she was likely a medicine cat. How good of a guess that was, well, she'd find out, but she bowed low to get onto the she-cat's level. "What happened, miss?" She asked gently. Though, it didn't help that Larchpaw was shoving food her way. "I don't think she needs food, you gnat. She probably needs water. And a bit of rest. You can't eat rabbit if you're parched."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

be our guest [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: be our guest [o]   be our guest [o] EmptyTue 5 Mar 2024 - 19:09

Galestorm

Galestorm was with a small patrol just cresting a hill when he and the others caught sight of the figure of a cat below. His pelt bristled and alarm shot from his tail tip to his claws.

"Wait," he urged the others, "Be careful. Let's go see what's going on." He flicked his tail in a gesture and padded downhill, sliding between tussocks and beneath heather bushes, until he was finally upon the tiny, familiar form. She was extremely weak, anyone could tell. This cat is no threat to us, he realized, and she is in danger. As he reached down to sniff her still form, he scented the familiar tang of herbs in her fur. Definitely a medicine cat indeed.

Larchpaw was the first of his companions to try speaking to the exhausted cat, and generously offering her a piece of their freshkill. On his other side, Pipitpaw approached and suggested water. Galestorm nodded his approval and settled himself next to the sweet apprentices.

"If she isn't strong enough to travel on her own, we can help get her to camp. We can carry her," he murmured, "or offer her a shoulder or two for support." He gazed down at the little medicine cat. "Is that alright with you?" he offered the stranger, though he was unsure if she even had the strength to speak at the moment.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

be our guest [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: be our guest [o]   be our guest [o] EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 21:54

thymelight
Thymelight shook as a patrol composed of three WindClan cats approached her. Two of them looked a bit younger than her, and they were probably apprentices. The third was presumably a warrior that was around the same age as her. She closed her eyes as she expected to be hurled insults and told to leave or face the consequences, but a concerned voice reached her ears.

"Are you okay?"

She cautiously opened her eyes and couldn’t dim the confusion that glittered in her pupils. Nobody in the patrol seemed to hold any anger in their hearts, but Thymelight was still afraid. She was still skeptical. Her hesitancy only grew as one of the apprentices nudged a rabbit toward her. That was their prey, valuable food that they would be taking home to their own Clanmates, and they were willing to share it with her? She had never even met them before. No Clan cat was supposed to be this compassionate toward an intruder. She looked over at the rabbit as the apprentice urged her to eat, but she couldn’t find the strength to lift her head and take a bite. That was when the second apprentice chimed in. Her voice was gentle, and Thymelight felt her nerves slowly begin to dissipate. The third member of the patrol, the warrior, was the last to speak. He asked the medicine cat a question, and she opened her maw to push out a strained response. “Ye-yes. That’s alright.”

She looked toward the other two apprentices and felt bad that she couldn’t talk back to them as much as they were talking to her. “Thank you…” She whispered to them. She had never been too familiar with WindClan before today, but now she knew that they were a good-natured and practical Clan. They never made themselves appear weak in front of others, but they weren’t needlessly hostile. Wasn’t this the Clan that Hemlockfox was supposed to be joining? Thymelight blinked. His personality certainly seemed to clash with that of WindClan’s. If they would be taking her back to her camp, then the she-cat was determined to be as polite as possible despite her fatigue. Hopefully their deputy and leader would be just as amiable as the patrol before her.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

be our guest [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: be our guest [o]   be our guest [o] EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 18:46

Of course, Pipitpaw had to make herself the center of attention--as always. Larchpaw huffed in frustration as the she-cat pushed in front of him, falling all over her paws to try and make this stranger comfortable. Just because she wanted to out-do him. Unbelievable. "Well, excuse me," he scoffed. But the last thing he wanted to do was get into a fight in front of some she-cat he didn't even know the name of, so he let it go for now. Galestorm was here, anyway, and he was in charge--so he could decide what they were going to do. Thankfully he seemed to be of the same mind that Larchpaw was, though. This was obviously a medicine cat, and so they shouldn't treat her like a malicious intruder.

A shoulder to lean on? Stars. If only I were a bit bigger. His pure WindClan blood had him built for speed, not bulk. But since Galestorm was similar, even if full-grown, maybe the two of them combined could support the she-cat. "Here," he said, standing close and crouching slightly more to be at eye-level with her. "Lean on me for a sec. Then Galestorm can help--he's stronger than me. I'm Larchpaw, by the way. I know you're tired so I won't chat your ear off." If they had to leave his rabbits behind, it was no big deal. He could always come back for them later. Besides, taking in a new cat who could boast about his bravery was far more impressive.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

be our guest [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: be our guest [o]   be our guest [o] EmptySat 9 Mar 2024 - 7:47

Pipitpaw was glad to have received her mentor's confirmation that going to assist was the right move, even if she had charged ahead with Larchpaw. He was always too hasty, even since they had been kits. Didn't he know that was what could get him hurt? It wasn't like it mattered to her, anyways, and besides, the cat they were helping was a medicine cat. She was too tired to do damage even if she wanted to. Comfortingly, the snow-furred apprentice leaned forward, offering a gentle lick between the molly's ears. It was a gesture she'd seen Nectarflower give to the kits that followed her around as if they were her own, and she'd even gotten one a time or two when her mother had particularly hurt her feelings. Pipitpaw didn't even mind the bark-y taste that covered her tongue from the gesture if it meant giving her a little bit of comfort.

Stepping to the side, her tail rippled. "Should I let you both help her back to camp? I can scout ahead and let Sootstorm or Tigerstar know, if that would help." Let the toms make themselves feel strong by being the ones to offer the shoulder that could get her to camp. But she would be the one who got to tell their leaders. "One of them should be there, and then we can make sure a place in the medicine den is open for her to rest."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

be our guest [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: be our guest [o]   be our guest [o] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 7:53

Galestorm

Galestorm nodded at the two apprentices.
"Great thinking, both of you," he praised them. "Yes, Pipitpaw, please run ahead and warn Sootstorm or Tigerstar that we've got an injured medicine cat." The broad-shouldered warrior bent down and examined the medicine cat once more before gently pushing her up onto his shoulders. "Larchpaw, help support her from my other side," he instructed. Galestorm sent silent thanks to his father for giving him his broad tunneler's shoulders.

"My apologies," he offered to the medicine cat as he hoisted her up on his shoulders as much as he could. "But you'll be safe when we get you back to camp. You'll be able to rest there until you're strong enough to return to your clan." To Larchpaw, he meowed, "Let's go. Slowly," he cautioned.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

be our guest [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: be our guest [o]   be our guest [o] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 21:22

thymelight
Thymelight gratefully accepted the support from both Larchpaw and Galestorm. She had allowed herself to completely let her guard down, and all she wanted to do now was rest and regain her strength. She knew that it was rather rude to be inserting herself into WindClan's camp so suddenly. She had no idea what this Clan was dealing with back at their home, and she wouldn't want to cause any new and unexpected problems for them. Still, the medicine cat realized that she had no choice. It wasn't safe for her to stay out here on her own in a forest where predators ran free, and although she had been given some knowledge on how to fight before she started officially training under Smokepetal, she was still far too exhausted to have a chance against anything that wanted to hurt her.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

be our guest [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: be our guest [o]   be our guest [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

be our guest [o]
Page 1 of 1