Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The River's new guest(open to rc )

Go down 
+4
sumashira
Jay Bird
rainypool
Laurel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The River's new guest(open to rc ) Empty
PostSubject: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyFri 21 Dec 2018 - 14:49

The cream kitten followed quietly her scarred shoulder still hurting her and the cold blowing in her small face hurting the scratch there. She trailed after the leader and the two apprentices as they entered the camp her ears lowered nervously as her stomach growled some. This group of cats was bigger then she had ever seen.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyFri 21 Dec 2018 - 21:00

Streampaw let out a sigh of relief when he got back into the camp, he always liked this place over the teritory. When he looked over his shoulder he saw the kit’s nerveusnes. “ Hey its okay dont worry no one Will Harm youu here.” He looked at the kit hoping that he somehow helped.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyFri 28 Dec 2018 - 5:21

The leader walked with the small patrol and he looked over the kit who was following him. He then proceeded to fix his eyes on the apprentice who talked to her but not with the purpose of scorn him. "Streampaw, go and tell Fallowpaw and Goldeneye to prepare a nest for a starving, wounded kit. I'll take care of her for now." He ordered firmly. Once the young tom left, Jaystar guided the outsider to the medicine cat, making sure to be right next to her in each step so she wouldn't pass out of exhaustion. The large tom even considered carrying her himself but she didn't seem that weak. Once everything was settled, he would like to have a talk with his deputy. They had to organize a patrol to search and bring that other outsider too. Jaystar needed to truly know the purpose of these strange cats.

Not minding the glares of the rest of his clanmates, the silver tabby entered the medicine cat den with the light-brown she-cat and placed her in a comfy bunch of moss, reeds and branches. "Our medicine cats will make sure your return back to help but I need to know first what you and your uncle doing here, young one. We've recently had a lot of troubles with rogues and outsiders in the past and believe when I say I don't like spies in my camp. So tell me, why did you come to the clans' territory?" The tom mewed softly.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The River's new guest(open to rc ) Signat14
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyFri 28 Dec 2018 - 5:51

Lightstep's white ears flicked up as he heard commotion approaching camp; it was a patrol returning, but there was a new scent as well as the scents of fear, injury, and anxiety. The warrior was in the warrior's den resting, but upon their arrival he stood and peered out of the den. What met his eyes was the sight of Streampaw reassuring a wounded, starving kit, and Jaystar gently directing Streampaw somewhere else as they made their way to the medicine cat's den. The white tom immediately left his den completely, staring after where the kit and his leader disappeared into Goldeneye's den. I wonder who this is, he thought, standing in camp with a curious expression. I don't want to get in the way, though - Jaystar will tell us as soon as he can.

The River's new guest(open to rc ) VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyFri 28 Dec 2018 - 17:04

Lengxue looked to the apprentice quietly her ears slowly pricked quietly and she gave a small shaky nod. Pulling herself together she tried to stand a bit taller trying to sfay relaxed following the leader she closed her eyes forcing herself forward. Once in a comfy nest her small form physically relaxed her eyes closed for a moment before dhe forced it open and looked to Jaystar"I...me and my uncle we are leaving from my mother's reign....after my grandfather was killed my mom became angry she plans to attack the clans....but..me and my uncle don't like any part of it. My...mother she doesn't like me. She calls me weak and stupid because I don't want to fight the clans. I..don't see what is wrong with your way....me and my uncle are looking to join the clans and leave Shade...my grandfather and Xuexi my mother's lifestyle....I don't like hurting others for no reason....me and my uncle canren we. ....became basically a way for them to take out their anger on us...."She mewed quietly her small tail curling over her. Her ears lowered before she drew a paw over the small scar on her cheek but didnt bother to look at the infected scabbed scar on her shoulder from her mother's attack.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1207

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyFri 28 Dec 2018 - 19:40

Minkpaw wandered into camp along with Streampaw and the strange kit, trying to ignore the stares of his clanmates. Yeah, just go out for a hunt and bring back every stray cat you can find. Great job, Minkpaw, He thought sarcastically at himself, his ears twitching slightly as the nervous twisting in his gut fluttered with every curious glance. Luckily, he wasn't left to fidget for much longer before Jaystar took the kit and ordered his clanmate to tell the medicine cats to prepare a nest.
Which left him with nothing to do.
He stood for a moment longer, glancing between Streampaw and Jaystar before finally flicking his tail and padding over somewhere the others hopefully wouldn't feel inclined to stare at, which just happened to be near the warrior's den. As he started grooming his pelt, a flicker of motion caught his eye, and he turned his head slightly to see Lightstep poking his head curiously out the entrance of the den.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyFri 28 Dec 2018 - 21:15

Larkpaw walked towards the commotion, where he saw Jaystar, Streampaw, and Minkpaw bring back a cream she-cat. Boy, was she beautiful. The brown tom then noticed an older, dark tabby tom. The tom was around apprentice age, maybe a little younger than Larkpaw. I wonder what the she-cat’s name is, he thought. Definitely a rogue, though. Or maybe a loner. The apprentice didn’t know which she was.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The River's new guest(open to rc ) Image10
Back to top Go down
Allylamine

Allylamine

Characters : Flamekit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptySun 30 Dec 2018 - 21:23

Flamekit had been busy doing whatever it was children her age did in their spare time. She wasn't far from the nursery, of course, but she wasn't with her siblings or mother: they were asleep in the nursery. Even if they hadn't of been, they probably wouldn't have made a strong effort to play with her, which suited her just fine.

She was batting around a small stone when she overheard the commotion close to the entrance of the camp. Looking up out of curiosity, she saw a small group of cats gathering around, with a tiny cat - a kitten around her age - with them. She was too young to really understand what was going on, but she did realize it wasn't a kit she'd seen before. Her curiosity overtook her, and she got up and took a few steps towards the congregation, stretching her neck out to get a good look at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyTue 1 Jan 2019 - 6:50

It did not take long before Scorchclaw was alerted to the presence of the stranger in RiverClan's camp. Cats milled to and fro before the entrance of the medicine den, curious gazes peering into the depths of woven reeds. As they did so, snippets of whispered conversations reached a particular set of tufted ears. The large deputy already had a rough understanding of the situation, but there were still plenty of questions he held. Stepping past his gathered clanmates, he ducked into the medicine den. The sight that he was met with was just as he had expected. A whitish-cream she-kit lay in one of the spacious nest, Jaystar standing by her side. In firm, steady strides, he approached the two. "Jaystar." He greeted his leader with a respectful nod. "I see you've brought company back with you." Pale green gaze alighting coolly upon Lengxue, he quickly took in the details of her physical appearance. Up close, he could see the ragged state of her pelt and the injuries she bore. Of the latter, one stood out in particular on her shoulder. He could see the traces of infection setting in. Almost involuntarily, he turned to scan the den for the sight of a medicine cat. Goldeneye, at least, would be there.

"Who would this be?" Scorchclaw asked. His tone was stern as usual, but traces of an uncharacteristic softness were detectable within it. While the question was really intended for Jaystar, he looked toward Lengxue, almost as if he was waiting for the young cat to answer for herself. Having only just entered the den, he did not quite catch the mention of Shade's name.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyTue 1 Jan 2019 - 23:56

Streampaw quietly nodded to Leopardstar he gave one last glance to the kit "hey don't worry there will probably be a lot of cats asking questions but non will harm you" he gave her a honest smile and then turned walking away to find goldeneye.

(short ;;)

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 0:49

Lengxue seemed to relax when it was only her and Jaystar and the fact that she knew or figured there was at least another cat somewhere within the den but her mind was preoccupied as she snuggled into the rather expanse of a nest her golden amber eyes looking at Jaystar before she looked to someone else who came into the den."my name is..Lengxue"She mewed quietly

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 17:49

The tall cat listened to the young kit, trying to get straight what she was trying to say. The mention of a group of rogues planning an attack caught his attention. Before Lengxue could confirm anything, the leader already suspected that it was the former rogue group that Shade led into battle when the clans faced Lichenmask. However, what he couldn't predict was the fact that this she-cat was related to that monster, meaning Shade had left a blood legacy behind him.

Immediately, Jaystar's fur bristled but he tried to remain calm as his deputy entered the den just in time. He fixed his eyes on Scorchclaw. His expression was clearly showing a glimpse of concern and distrust when he opened his muzzle to speak. "She's Shade's grandkit..." He mewed coldly, remembering how that tom tore his flesh apart to take his life. Of course, he couldn't blame the poor kitten for what that cat did to him and his clan but she was still his kin and his bloodline had nothing to do with Riverclan anymore. Sweet descendants were dead and gone and Shade's father was now Shadowclan's leader. Both Lengxue and Canren had no family here yet they decided to enter their land. Were they spies of that rogue group that joined the Exiles or was she telling the truth? "Scorchclaw, I need you to find and bring back another rogue in our territory, one of Shade's kits who has come here with this kitten. I want you to judge by yourself if he's worthy of our trust. I cannot risk Riverclan's safety because of Shade's actions again... I need to be sure they are not spies, planning to attack the clan." Jaystar ordered, clearly concerned about this unexpected visit. He was not ready to fall again into the sweet words of an outsider as he did with Starlord.

The leader fixed his eyes on the she-kit once more, more serious than before. "Our Code demands us to help any kit in need, however... you're Shade's kin. Tell me, Lengxue, why should we trust you? How can you assure us that you're not a spy of your mother?"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 18:29

Lengxue was quiet she could openly see the almost instant distrust of her in his expression for a moment as he listened to her. She couldn't expect any less she supposed. Closing her golden amber eyes for a moment she listened to the leaders words as he asked why he should trust that she wasn't a spy. She seemed to cring at the mention of her mother not intentionally but more reflex as she opened her eyes."I....my mother is..a monster ..I wouldn't spy for anyone who would rather see me dead and who practically disowned me.....she doesn't even know i left nor does she care"She mewed quietly telling the truth."She doesn't care about me and as far as i'm concerned I am nothing to her."She mewedhurt in her voice for a moment. Before she mewed"I...don't expect you to trust or beleive me but I want nothing to do with her I want to start a new life free of my mother's anger but i also feel it is right to at least warn you even if you don't beleive me"She mewed quietly before curling her curly furred tail around her wishing her uncle was her because she wasn't sure of what much she could say.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 18:57

The leader closed his eyes for a second, meditating the she-kit's words and what he should do next. Abandoning in her own wasn't an option yet he couldn't accept her or her uncle into Riverclan, not after what Shade had done even if it wasn't her fault. Jaystar looked into Lengxue fear and sadness. To be honest, he highly doubted she was lying but he had to take all the precautions needed. After what his clan had faced, the silver tabby couldn't take any risk. "I won't press you any longer, Lengxue. I can see from your state that you're tired, scared and hungry. I hope you can understand my distrust thanks to your grandfather's actions and I'll send a patrol to check on the Twolegplace to confirm what you said. Until then... you will stay here until your full recovery and after that, you will have to continue your journey. Riverclan can't accept you here..." Jaystar mewed with a bitter taste in his tongue. He had always had a soft side for kittens yet the remembrance of what monster did to him and his clanmates were still too vivid. He wanted to help but he couldn't shelter them. What was the solution?

The tom looked the shape of the young kit while he thought of a possible resolution of this issue when he suddenly remembered something. She and Canren had no family in Riverclan since Sweet's descendants were all gone, however... Shade's father was the leader of Shadowclan, Riverclan's ally. He couldn't offer them home but maybe Scorchstar could. "But maybe Shadowclan can." He mewed with no warning after a few moments of silence. "Shade's mother was from Riverclan but his father is Scorchstar, the leader of that clan. I can guide you then personally when the times comes since we're in good terms with his clan and you will be with your family. I will have to discuss this with him in the next Gathering but it's an option. What do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 19:07

Lengxue relaxed when he said he wouldn't press her but as much as she knew she wanted to stay in the closest clan that being Riverclan at the moment she also remembered her uncles words. They didn't think they would let them stay. She looked at Jaystar as he spoke about sending a patrol"They aren't in twolegplace....they still reside in the barn"She mewed feeling that she should at least tell him where exactly before she did have to leave. Though when she though he would tell her to go he instead told her she could stay until she recovered and she blinked"T..thank you"She mewed quietly. Then more news. She didn't think about. She didn't know about the family in Shadowclan but shhe listened intently with pricked ears."That...would be great thank..thank you so much"She mewed relief flashing in her eyes. She only hoped she and her uncle would be welcomed in Shadowclan.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River's new guest(open to rc )   The River's new guest(open to rc ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The River's new guest(open to rc )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next