Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 17:03

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

The day had come, sooner than he expected, and the decision had been made. Sootstorm leapt onto the Tallrock, nervous to do an apprentice ceremony for the first time in a long, long time. The topic of who his mentor would be, and whether he should be made a warrior apprentice at all, had sparked discussion for moons, and finally they had agreed to give him a chance. It wouldn't seem fair to brush a kit barely older than six moons into the elder's den, especially not when all his denmates were becoming apprentices. Sootstorm shook his head as if to clear his thoughts, then raised his head to call out, "Let all cats old enough to run the moors gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 19:24

Galestorm

Galestorm approached the gathering cats at the base of the tallrock upon hearing his deputy's summons. Once again, a kit would be apprenticed today, and Pipitpaw would gain a new denmate. He locked eyes with his sister and began to make his way toward her where she sat with their mother, glancing over his shoulder to see if his apprentice would be following him. Can't blame her if she'd rather sit with her friends, he mused.

He touched his sister's cheek with his nose briefly before settling himself at her side.
"Which kit will it be today?" he purred to her. "WindClan sure is growing fast these days. I wonder when it will be your turn to mentor an apprentice, Cloudypetal." He blinked warmly at her before turning his attention back to Sootstorm, where his muscular form silhouetted on the great rock.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Dandelionkit

Dandelionkit didn't need his mother to push him toward the clan meeting now.
He padded ahead of her begrudgingly, his golden eyes flashing around the giant cats in the crowd. He settled himself at the very edge, next to his denmates, just like mother wanted. Happy now? He glanced around, his golden eyes landing unfortunately on Auburnkit for a moment, and he stared back down at the spot between his paws, ears flat. Say nothing.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1528

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 11:51

cricketkit

◦◦◦ windclan • he/him • kit ◦◦◦

Cricketkit was aware that he was...special. He spent six moons watching other cats, he knew he was different. It did concern him a little that maybe he would never be a warrior, but he wanted the chance to at least try. He noticed the way Sootstorm and Tigerstar looked at him sometimes, and it hurt. But today, when Sootstorm made the call for a meeting, he was looking at Cricketkit in a different way.

He limped over to join the gathering crowd, spotting Dandelionkit off to one side. "Hi, Dandelion," he mewed as he approached. "Y'know, it's funny but...I have a feeling this is for me, what d'you think?"

this is just a journey, drop your worries;
you are gonna turn out fine;

( credits )

Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 21:05

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

It didn't take long for the soon-to-be apprentice to appear. Sootstorm blinked down at Cricketkit, trying his best to seem as encouraging as possible. The black-and-white tom's path would not be easy, that was clear for anyone to see. The deputy could only hope that the mentor he had chosen for him would be able to guide him through this difficult journey. "Cricketkit, step forward," He paused for a moment to allow him to do so, "You have now reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From now on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cricketpaw. Cloudypetal will be your mentor." Cloudypetal, a she-cat as capable as any other warrior despite the blindness in one of her eyes. Her disability did not quite match Cricketpaw's, but she knew what it was like to not be able to follow the training given to every other apprentice perfectly. Her nature was kind as well, and Sootstorm hoped that with all those traits in her favor she would be able to help Cricketpaw in some way.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 22:40

Like the predictable gusts that swept across the open moor - yet another apprentice ceremony was taking place with equal inevitably. Cloudypetal's whiskers twitched as Sootstorm's familiar call rang out in the camp clearing. She stopped what she was doing - being one of the first to arrive alongside Morningmoon. She glanced over to the she-cat. I wonder what Mom thinks about Galestorm's apprentice, Pipitpaw? She pondered, her ear flicking. Kits raising kits, most likely. She mused. She looked up at Sootstorm expectantly - hope dancing in her eyes. Maybe StarClan chose this moment for her? Is this my apprentice? Her heart longed.

She softly smiled at her brother, who had sat next to her - a twinge of guilt creeping over her as jealousy surfaced. "I hope this is the one!" She murmured. She would rather eat the herbs every single day that Daisyfang forced her to chew over hearing her brother's inquiries on 'when it'd be her turn' every apprentice ceremony from here on out. She released a soft sigh. It's okay. I doubt he meant it that way - he would never intentionally provoke me on that, right?

This ceremony was Cricketkit's ceremony. Her tail twitched - he caught her attention. Cricketkit was one unique kit - one hind leg missing at birth. She felt an odd kinship with this little tom. She was born with her left eye clouded over, a symbol of the storm that Galestorm and herself were born during. While not quite identical, she could recognize the whispers, probing, and peculiar questions he likely endured about his missing hind leg - all things she knew too well. Nights she spent gazing at Silverpelt and contemplating with StarClan - begging to become a warrior - made her wonder if Cricketkit grappled with similar thoughts and feelings. At one point, she thought she'd be rejected by StarClan. Her gaze softened. They'd probably understand one another.

Lost in her thoughts, she was startled by the surrounding cats as they turned to fix their gaze on her. Mentor? Who was named? Me? Her jaw dropped in disbelief. With a surge of excitement, she rose to her paws - weaving through the crowd to meet Cricketpaw. Her eyes were wide with warmth and tenderness, and she squeezed them shut to touch her nose to his. "Cricketpaw!" She purred. "It's an honor to be your mentor. You're going to do amazing. I'm so proud of you." Her unwavering confidence in their partnership as apprentice and mentor as well as her confidence in him radiated in her tone. We'll do great - and I get to teach him that he'll be the best despite his odds. She could only hope she could be what Eaglefly is to her: hope.

She looked up at her deputy, her eyes slightly welled up with tears - against her will - and she dipped her head towards her deputy in respect. "Thank you, Sootstorm."

Turning her head back to her apprentice with a warm smile, she mewed. "So, tomorrow - you'll meet me near the camp entrance at sunhigh." Typically, it's first light - but she believed in leniency where it is due. The first day as an apprentice is always the hardest! "I understand how overwhelming this must be, so for your real first day - sleep in for me, okay? Enjoy your first morning as an apprentice. I want you well rested for sunhigh. Do you need help setting up your new nest?" Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she continued. "We can use the softest moss!"

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cricketkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1