Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2226

The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] Empty
PostSubject: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 9:45 pm

With a yowl Brackenkit leapt onto the tallest rock he could manage, his claws skittering on the icy surface as he clambered into a standing position. He wasn’t very high up, but atop his rock he still towered over his siblings. A grin spread across his maw as the cream tom surveyed his kingdom, his bright blue eyes eventually returned to his siblings. ”As the eldest I am obviously the leader.” he stated, jumping down from his rock to gather among his siblings, and boss them around from their level. ”Shatteredkit you can be my deputy, and…” Brackenkit turned to face Honeykit ”Honeykit you can be the medicine cat…Flamekit you can be a great warrior in my clan and…” Brackenkit’s eyes landed on Harekit. There really wasn’t a place for someone so sick in a mighty clan, but…

”Harekit, you can be Honeykit’s patient! Maybe she can figure out what’s wrong with you, and then you can maybe be as strong as me. Though as the eldest I’ll obviously always be the strongest.” he stated, turning his back and jumping back onto his rock. He landed more squarely this time, and Brackenkit took it as a sign of his growing strength. ”Let all cats old enough to… fight good gather under the big rock for a clan meeting!” yowled the tom kit, puffing out his chest and swishing his tail. Brackenstar did have a nice ring to it he mused.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:35 am

Honeykit

Honeykit was sitting below the rock, her tail arranged neatly over her tiny paws as she looked up at her older brother with wide, interested blue eyes. Her fur was puffed up against the chilly air of leafbare and she suppressed a shiver. Playing a game with her littermates ought to warm her up, she supposed. She perked her ears as Brackenkit proclaimed the pretend ranks, and jumped to her paws when she was announced as medicine cat.

"Yay! I love to take care of Harekit," Honeypaw purred, "Thanks Brackenkit, you're the greatest leader ever!" She pressed even closer to her sickly little brother to share her warmth. Looking at Shatteredkit, she added, "And you will make the best deputy!" Then, she turned her attention back to her make-believe leader in preparation for their meeting.

I wonder what he's going to say, she wondered. I will need to go gather some herbs for Harekit, since I'm the medicine cat. I will find out what's wrong with him!

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 6:32 pm

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough

Shatteredkit remained silent as his brother began speaking. The tabby was seated at the base of the rock, as any deputy would, gaze sweeping over his littermates rather than up at his leader. As Brackenkit leapt down, it was no longer suitable for him to remain so close to the rock, and so he padded forward to join Honeykit. He nodded along to Honeykit's words. Brackenkit was indeed the best leader of them all. However, he made no comment regarding the praise given to him.

As Brackenkit once more settled on the rock, Shatteredkit followed suited and sat down at it's base. His tail wrapped around his paws, and presented an image of grace and obedience. His gaze now turned upwards to his leader, ears pricked for whatever his brother had to say. He himself had some comments on their current "Clan", but as the deputy he was obliged to do as his leader wished. There was no room for anything other than order here.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 1:13 am

Harekit couldn't help but grumble at the noise his siblings were making, talking about position in the clan and how he needed someone to take care of him. Sure he couldn't move much cause his body was weak and he couldn't stop sneezing and coughing but that didn't mean he needed to have someone take care of him. "You might be the eldest but that doesn't mean you will be the strongest." The golden tom grumbled.

"And I don't need anyone else taking care of me, its bad enough that Wolfblossom and Smokepetal do that enough." He wasn't in the mood of any of this. It wasn't fair that his siblings got to have all the fun while he had to sit off to the side and not move because of his own sickness. Of course following all of this the kit broke out in a coughing fit, that settled down shortly after.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 7:09 am

”I will be the strongest.” said Brackenkit dejectedly with a sigh. ”Now you’ve ruined my first speech as leader, thanks a lot Harekit!” Cream paws stomped the icy ground beneath him, and Brackenkit found himself slipping, sliding off the big rock “Shatteredkit, catch me!” he yowled, but it was much too late, and the tom kit tumbled into a pile at the base of the rock. A frustrated growl made it is way out of his mouth, and he stomped his feet more, working himself up into a right strop. “Harekit!” snapped Brackenkit storming angrily towards his brother “I’m the leader, so you have to do as i say! And no more comments, they’re distracting, and i have to concentrate on being the leader! You’re totally going to make me wolf out.”

With a huff, and a saw rump Brackenkit climbed back atop the big rock. Despite his hurt ego the cream kitten was still determined to boss his siblings around. “Okay now if no one has any more mousebrained comments I will continue this clan meeting!” he meowed loudly. “Okay so, Harekit needs to get better so he can be a strong warrior for the clan so let’s all gather some plants for him, and then Honeykit will feed them to him. Oh, and you have to eat them Harekit, because we’re going to make you better, and you’re not allowed to refuse medicine and those are my rules.” Finally, Brackenkit drew breath, and he jumped off the rock to lead their little brigade on their herb patrol.

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 11:45 am

Honeykit

Honeykit's whiskers twitched and she suppressed a mrrrow of amusement as she watched her great leader's dramatic attempt at leadership and his subsequent tumble. Brackenkit is so funny! she thought to herself, her big eyes watching up at him from below.

But when Brackenkit directed his frustration at Harekit, Honeykit spared a sympathetic glance in her sickly little brother's direction. She pressed closer to him and whispered in his ear, "Don't take it too personally, Harekit," and gave his ears a few comforting licks.

At the mention of herb gathering, she felt that her role as medicine cat was imminent. "Okay, you stay here," she told Harekit and got to her paws at once. "We are going to find some really good herbs that will make you feel better." A spark of determination lit her gaze as she fell in behind Shatteredkit and Brackenkit. "I think we could find some juicy berries for Harekit. That would make him feel better!" she announced.

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 5:58 am

Shatteredkit listened to Harekit and Brackenkit's arguement in silence, a look of disapproval on his face. He didn't move to assist his leader though his name was called, instead giving his brother a glance that read "get up yourself". Brackenkit got back onto the rock, only to start his mouse-brained campaign again. Honeykit was getting hyped up as well, and Shatteredkit found himself with no choice but to follow his littermates on their search. "We should show whatever we find to the medicine cats before we give them to Harekit," He broke through Honeykit's excitable chatter with a stern voice. StarClan knows what his siblings could do to Harekit if left unattended.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 6:30 pm

Harekit let out a snort at Brackenkit's words. It didn't matter if he was 'acting leader' he still wasn't going to listen to a thing his brother could say. "I'm not going to eat anything that you bring me." The tom wheezed out. "All I know is that it could make whatever this is worse." He huffed out, but he knew his protests would fall on deaf ears. His siblings were just as stubborn as he was.

Gray blue eyes turned to Honeykit, the irritation from his siblings dulling slightly. "Just don't get in trouble with the Medicine Cats.. Or Wolfblossom. This sickness is bad enough, I don't need them to lecture us on top of it." He didn't know if he could sit through another lecture.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:05 am

Brackenkit snorted loudly at Harekit and Shatteredkit’s worries. If any of them could be taken down by some berries then they clearly hadn’t been training enough, besides he was certain Honeykit was an expert on berries. She was sweet like them, which wasn’t a good thing for a warrior to be, but it would be great for fixing Harekit. “What?! Why would we do that? Honeykit knows what berries are! Do you guys not even trust your leader and medicine cat… Do you not even trust your own family?? he said indignantly then shrugged his shoulders, deciding he didn’t care that much and he wanted to get on with their game.

Brackenkit broke off into a run, leading his siblings further into the undergrowth. There were many herbs that grew here, or what smelled like that familiar florally sent of the medicine den that Harekit spent all his time in. Out of the corner of Brackenkit’s blue eyes he spied something a deep purple colour, and begun to trot towards them, leaving his siblings to bicker or play or do whatever they wanted to do amongst themselves. The tom kit reached out a paw, gingerly tapping what he was certain was a berry. The tom flicked it off its stem and onto the ground beneath, before stomping on it with his large paws. Instantly the berry popped, staining his darkening forepaws purple. Brackenkit let out a triumphant meow at his discovery. “Hey Honeykit i found some berries ! Quick, let’s get them!” he yowled loudly.

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 5:38 pm

Honeykit

Honeykit was thrilled that Brackenkit had so much faith in her and her pretend medicine cat skills, but she had to admit, Shatteredkit had spoken sense. Harekit's refusal to eat the berries was okay, and she touched her tail to his flank soothingly. "It's okay Harekit, you don't actually need to eat anything," she whiskered to him with a little wink.

She trailed off after Brackenkit as he called her, and looked up at the berries. She reached her paws up to grab them and bit off a bundle by their stem. "These look good," she decided. "Good job Brackenpaw, you're a great leader! Now we have to go heal Harekit." She turned, berries hanging in her tiny jaws. The bundle was a little heavy for her, so they were half-dragging through the snow and undergrowth.  

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 6:28 am

Shatteredkit bit back a hiss of frustration when his caution was thrown to the wind and Brackenkit insisted on continuing his game. They were quick to find some berries, but no matter how much they spoke he knew he couldn't trust a word of theirs to be logical. Shatteredkit stepped forward, cutting Honeykit from going any closer to Harekit. When he spoke, his voice rang with anger, and his gaze burned into Brackenkit's. "And what if these berries aren't safe? What if they end up deadly? Would you still feed it to Harekit for the sake of a little game? Don't tell me to believe in either of you-- if you want to prove that it's safe, tell me the name of the berry, and what it's used for." When he had finished his small speech, he left a silence for his siblings to fill, dragging it out like a disappointed parent.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 7:02 pm

Harekit didn't really know what to say. He had already voiced his opinion on the whole thing and it seemed like he was just going to be ignored even with Honeykit's insistance that he didn't have to eat what they had brought. Not that he was even thinking about it anyway. He couldn't handle a lecture from Smokepetal right now, but the second Shatteredkit stepped up calling them out for brining strange berries, the golden kit was a little relieved, but he hated that no one listened to him the first time. He wasn't that helpless..  So he sat back, curling in on himself slightly, just letting the situation play out between the others. That is all he was good for after all.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 7:37 am

Brackenkit's mouth tightened into a line as several of his subjects undermined him. "Excuse me?" he meowed "I'm pretty sure I'm the leader in this game... and the eldest... his tail lashed, blue eyes switching between his siblings. "Is this a coup?" Tiny paws stomped the ground, he couldn't believe this! This was his game, and his rules and they... They wanted to usurp him? Brackenkit was trying to save Harekit, and now they didn't want him too. Did they want Harekit to die? Shatteredkit was up to his mind tricks too, like some evil deputy that had been plotting his downfall since the start. Brackenkit was about to throw the his moss out of the nest. The cream tom turnrd to face Shatteredkit "Oh, and you know so much about them then do you mr berry-expert? They're obviously healing berries, for healing!" he snapped tail lashing, but even he couldn't deny that maybe they were right. Of course, the cream kitten would never admit it though. "Ugh, whatever! I don't care, nobody has to eat the stupid berries, this is a mouse-brained game, and you can all play a new game without me, seeing as you didn't like my rules! I just wanted to make Harekit better, the medicine cats clearly have moss for brains seeing as they haven't fixed him yet!" huffed Brackenkit. He flopped down onto his haunches in a sulk, a sour expression on his face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]   The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

The mighty future of SkyClan ! [c]
Page 1 of 1