Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scaled peace (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

Scaled peace (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Scaled peace (closed)   Scaled peace (closed) EmptyFri 21 Apr 2023 - 5:36

There had been a warrior, upset with Sablestrike over stupid words spoken with no true thought behind them. He had earned this she-cat's ire, and unlike the rest, this one cat's opinion mattered. He wasn't particularly close to her, but the tom had found respect for Iceheart during their first and only spar. She was a strong cat, one that wasn't afraid to speak her mind and defend those she loved. Sablestrike had wanted to set things straight with her, though a perfect opportunity to do so never seemed to present itself. Now didn't seem like a good time either with the passing of her kits, but the longer he waited the worse things might become between them. It was with this in mind that the black tom made his way toward the newly named warrior, a pair of lizards dangling from his jaws. Setting the prey down, Sablestrike inclined his head toward the she-cat. "Pineblossom." He greeted, the new name still feeling odd to him. "Feel free to decline, but I'd like to have a meal with you... If that's alright."

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Scaled peace (closed) Output12                   Scaled peace (closed) Output10                          Scaled peace (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Scaled peace (closed)   Scaled peace (closed) EmptyThu 27 Apr 2023 - 16:09

Pineblossom

Pineblossom watched Sablestrike approach with mild curiosity. She had not exchanged many words with the young warrior, and most certainly not since the upset a few moons ago. Her opinion on the tom had fluctuated, but often stayed towards the negative side. She knew that Sablestrike was not a bad cat, but she could not parse the intent behind his actions most of the time. Even now as he set down food before her, she was not entirely sure why he would want to share a meal with her, given the tension between them. But, who was Pineblossom to deny him from trying?

“Very well,” Pineblossom replied. She thanked him for the meal as she pulled one of the lizards close. She politely asked, “How have things been for you?”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Scaled peace (closed)   Scaled peace (closed) EmptyFri 26 May 2023 - 19:44

The tom let out a short sigh of relief as Pineblossom accepted the lizard. Sablestrike sat down, wasting no time in removing the tail from his meal. "Things have been... Fine?" Nothing had seemed to go right since he had been abducted by the twolegs, but he wouldn't bother her with any of that. "How have you been faring? You are a strong cat, but with..." He trailed off, knowing that he was going too far. "I'm sorry, Pineblossom, that was rude of me." Having someone she didn't like talking about the recent incident probably wasn't a good idea, he had to change the subject. "You know, we could always have another spar some time. You would have someone to take any frustration out on, and I could show you much I've learned since my apprenticeship."

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Scaled peace (closed) Output12                   Scaled peace (closed) Output10                          Scaled peace (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Scaled peace (closed)   Scaled peace (closed) EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 13:39

Pineblossom

Pineblossom’s ear flicked at Sablestrike’s brief stumble, but she did not find any irritation in listening to him. It just gave her the same heartache that she got when anything reminded her of it, including looking at Forestbreeze. It couldn’t be helped.

“It is something that even the strongest cat would struggle with. I don’t think it’s rude to ask,” she replied. “I am doing alright. Mostly, just trying to put it behind me. It will just take time.”

She looked to him. She could still remember him when Sablestrike was just a -paw. He had been so confident in challenging her. She didn’t doubt that he still was confident in his abilities, but in a humbler way, it seemed. “While I would not use you to get out my frustrations, a spar sounds good. I would like to see how you have improved.”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699