Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Peace We Have Created {closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

The Peace We Have Created {closed} Empty
PostSubject: The Peace We Have Created {closed}   The Peace We Have Created {closed} EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:07 pm

Never had Flintfang thought he himself would stand on the front lines of recruitment. It was easy enough to fall into his place in StagClan, but bringing others to theirs was another matter entirely. The gray tabby couldn't even bring himself to look at Mosspaw after he had left her, let alone ask her to leave her past life behind. It had been so easy for Flintfang to journey from ThunderClan to his utopia, but other cats held memories of that place that weren't so sour. Perhaps that was why the tabby was shocked as his brother, Bonewatcher followed him into StagClan camp now. ThunderClan had sired more issues, or so he had heard. Ridgelight leaving her kits to die, it made the warrior shiver. But it was seemingly obvious that there was more to it than that. Bonewatcher had offered to join, not just because of the crowfood-eating queen. There was something in his head, and Flintfang knew it well. A hope for something greater, a drive to see the light. His brother was a fine warrior, respected by his clan unlike Flintfang. But it made the gray tabby happy to have him by his side. It reminded him of the nostalgia of his kithood, where he, Chervilpaw, and Bushpaw would tussle in camp. Bonepaw being the older, more thoughtful of the bunch. No, they didn't share fathers, but Flintfang found he felt understood. And that was more than enough for him.

"We'll have to ask Burnt how he feels about you joining, but I really doubt he'd turn you down." Not only was Bonewatcher Flintfang's brother, but he held good intentions as well. A quick glance toward the Jaggedrock revealed Burnt busy with another matter. Taking the cue, Flintfang beckoned to his brother, opting to show him the camp while they waited. "The nursery's over there, Silent Snows just gave birth to Burnt's kits. I'd recommend sleeping as far away from the place as possible. The kits never stop mewling." The tom gave a small chuckle as he turned away from the bramble bush, padding towards some tall pine trees. "You can make a den here, there's moss outside camp for nests... I'll have to be gathering some soon for my own ki-" Flintfang stopped himself before continuing, feeling another sudden jolt of realization. He knew Littlesun was pregnant, he had for a solid moon, however each time he thought of her, it felt like a claw was pushed through his heart.

The clearing bustled with activity. Cats were chatting in different corners, the sun hanging high in the sky. ThunderClan would be sending out patrols at this time, hunting as they did. In a stroke of empathy, Flintfang wondered perhaps if his brother was having second guesses about coming. "I'm... glad you're here." It makes me feel better about myself... "You don't regret leaving?"

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Peace We Have Created {closed}   The Peace We Have Created {closed} EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Bonewatcher looked around the new territory, his memory having a feast of new information as his eyes scanned every inch of StagClan’s territory and recorded it permanently in his memory. He had to admit that the muddy terrain was something he wouldn’t be able to get used to right away, the feeling of mud on his paws as they sunk into the soft wet dirt of the marsh was very different from the firm and grassy terrain he was so used to walk on…but maybe he could get used to it eventually.

Part of him was still confused, even with his very own decision to leave the land that saw him born behind like this…but deep inside he was convinced that home was not a piece of dirt with scent markings surrounding it, but where your family was…yes, knowing he was leaving Bushfang there was not easy, but he wasn’t leaving his family…Flintfang as here after all.

Bonewatcher followed his brother on the tour around the camp, for the first time in a long time his eyes moving without rest in a territory unknown to them until then. Well…so far StagClan didn’t seem too different from ThunderClan beyond location and different naming of cats, he didn’t know Burnt had dropped his suffix…interesting…anyways, he guessed time would eventually bring the rest of the differences to the surface, and he would be able to truly appreciate and analyze them.

His heart skipped a beat when his brother gave the last sentence, causing the usually carefree smiling tom to stop dead on his tracks, his body stiff and eyes wide with surprise “Your...k-kits?”.

Kits….Flintfang’s kits…his nephews…family…

A wave of mixed emotions washed over Bonewatcher. For so long he had been forcing himself to accept the fact that his family was broken beyond repair, and slowly but surely their numbers would dwindle until none else remained, and given his own unspoken fear, his constant rejection of creating bonds with other cats made him heavily doubt he would ever have kits of his own. He had forced himself to accept he would most likely die alone in a path he never truly wished to walk.

But…now where he only saw darkness, a little spark of hope forced its way in.

His family, for the first time since his mother gave birth to his half-siblings, grew. His whole body tingled with the emotions that overtook him, they weren’t even born and…he already felt attached to these kits.

Bonewatcher had to shook himself from his stupor to process the next words Flintfang said to him, and he couldn’t help to chuckle “Only thing I could bring myself to regret, would be leaving Bushfang behind…but there are gatherings and border patrols…the good heavily outweighs the bad of my choice” His voice trembled slightly as he still fought to keep his emotions down “But…that aside…who is the future mother of your kits? Is it possible you will introduce her to me?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: The Peace We Have Created {closed}   The Peace We Have Created {closed} EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Bonewatcher caught on to Flintfang's slip up, and the gray tabby narrowed his eyes. He wasn't actively avoiding talking about his own offspring, but it was easier to leave it by the wayside, and to worry about it when the time truly came. His half-brother answered his other question and Flintfang found himself nodding with a sad smile. It was true; ThunderClan held no merit in the eyes of most cats, some only clinging to its code for the sense of familiarity, and comfort. And yet Flintfang's only hesitation for leaving was abandoning what was left of his family. It appeared Bonewatcher felt the same way. "Well... I'm just... glad you're here. Oh and er, Littlesun. Littlesun is the mother of my kits." Saying it out loud was striking and scary, however the comfort of having someone close near, it lessened the sting a little bit. In fact, Flintfang almost found he anticipated the birth of his children. Oh, he'd be a horrible father. But he'd die before he'd let anything hurt his kits. And he'd fight to bring them the world. Flintfang wondered if Mosspaw still loved him as she used to. He wouldn't blame her if she didn't. The tom had been a scoundrel. But he did think of her...and squashed the regret down everytime he did. "She's in the nursery now... but maybe you can meet next sunrise? She'd like you."

Another strange smile, and Flintfang began padding into a den under the pine trees, starting to claw at some old moss in the far roots. "Here... I'll help you make a nest..." His voice trailed off and he wondered what to possibly talk about. There were certain topics to avoid, like his abandonment of Mosspaw, and his countless fights due to disobedience of authority. But still, Bonewatcher was here, wasn't he? Flintfang again was stunned and frankly appalled at the faith other cats held in him. He deserved none of this and yet had found not only peace but a shard of solace as well. It wasn't perfect, but for Flintfang, it was more than enough. He didn't want to think too hard on how this came to be, but the answer was clear. Burnt had brought it about, that larger-than-life tom who threw out ShadowClan with words rather than claws. Flintfang still couldn't believe it, but decided it would make a good conversation topic with his brother. The harder stuff could come later. "He's building something great, Burnt is. I still don't really know how it all happened, but this peace... I've been searching for it a long time. After Chervilpaw..." Another silence. Flintfang had improved in his dealing of emotions, and now they flowed from him willingly. If there was any living cat who the tom could trust to hear these words, it was Bonewatcher. "She would have liked it. This clan. I'm glad you like it too."

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peace We Have Created {closed}   The Peace We Have Created {closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Peace We Have Created {closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: