Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April Gathering 2023

Go down 
+25
Stags
speedy
kiikko
JJ
Flybot
Maagistar
Romantica
Ash
cotton
Honey Badger
Alex
Arcana
starry
Ice
King Falcon I
LittleWitchCat
kjSage
downfive
Holly
Tara
Mamenchisaurus
xaandiir
Kitty
Grey
zenpaii
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Apr 2023 - 9:22

Kestrelchirp strode to the clearing proudly. As soon as his paws hit the land of the Gathering, his eyes started scanning for his new friends from last time. He wanted to see if they got their names too. As he spotted the pair already talking, Kestrelchirp caught the tail end of Thrushpaw's question. "Kestrelpaw? Don't know him. I have seen a Kestrelchirp, though." He said with a small chuckle, joining the other two more formally in a little triangle shape. "Do you two have new names as well?"

Kestrelchirp is catching up with Thrush and Falcon.

Burdockroot had immediately gone to the medicine cat huddle and sat in her usual distant way. Glancing at Smokestep, a new apprentice, she only huffed before turning back to stare at Nightstar. He was not going on the rock...

Burdockroot is being Burdockroot.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Apr 2023 - 17:12

Flutterpetal wasn't having any luck finding either his brother or his friend. Maybe he should go looking for Yarrowblossom? He hadn't seen the RiverClan tom in quite a while. Hopefully he was still all right. He was just beginning to stand up and scan the clearing again when someone bumped into him from the side. "Oh! Excuse me," he began politely, but the words stuck in his throat when he saw who it was. A cat he used to see around camp often and had never really spoken to, before she... "Silverwing?" But, hadn't she been exiled? He remembered his brother being upset about that, though he himself had been gone hunting at the time. It was difficult to get a full story on what had happened that day, so he hadn't pushed it, wanting not to make anyone upset. But here the warrior was, standing in broad moonlight at the Gathering, and looking none the worse for wear. A friendly smile rose to Flutterpetal's face, though a slight tilt to his head belied his confusion. "Hey! Um... how are you? Recently? With, uh... you know? What've you been.... up to?"

Flutterpetal is speaking to Silverwing.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Apr 2023 - 18:08

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

Poppyshine’s vague answer and nervous shuffling made Birdstar’s whiskers twitched. Her eyes narrowed curiously, staring at the deputy for a long moment. Briefly, her jaw parted, then her ear flicked back, silently acknowledging Darkspirit and Leopardsun behind them. “I hope she’s well soon,” she murmured with a respectful dip of her head. She doubted it was simple illness, whatever had made Perchstar absent, but this wasn’t the time for her to pry.

As the scents of rolling earth and hares joined the clearing, Birdstar was surprised to see Smallbean hauling his way up the Rock while the rest of WindClan started to spread about. Angling her head down, she blinked at the little deputy curiously. Birdstar was third-guessing her decision to climb the Rock instead of heckling her sister into it, and was half-tempted just to jump down now and tell Wolfblossom they were trading places. Blinking away her surprise, she looked down at the assortment of cats below her, then to those beside her. It made her pelt slowly bristle, nerves starting to spark.

Deciding she wanted the formalities over with, Birdstar took a step forward. “This moon’s Gathering begins now!” She yowled, low voice filling the clearing. Once the crowd settled into relative quiet, she started, “The start of new-leaf has been exceptionally kind to SkyClan. Prey runs well, and our dens are full.” The turning season’s few mishaps crossed her mind, but Birdstar set them aside. “Since the last Gathering, Rainfrost, Crookedlight, Lightningbreeze, Juniperheart, Falconmoon, Sunfire, and Ambersun have all joined the warrior’s den. And to keep the apprentice’s den warm, Celandinepaw, Lionpaw, and Fogpaw have all begun their training.” A ripple of pride went through her as she listed the names. Personally fond of so many of them, and a bright glow just from seeing SkyClan thrive, especially under her care.

“And Smokestep has recently left the path of a warrior and taken up training as Plumleaf’s medicine cat apprentice. Finally, I would like to remind our neighboring Clans that we defend our territory and our Clanmates fiercely." Birdstar's eyes flicked towards Leopardsun for just a moment before turning again toward the crowd. "That’s all from SkyClan.” With a final bow of her head, Birdstar stepped back, settling again into her place beside Poppyshine.

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowansong

He was content to sit quietly by himself and wait for this Gathering’s end, really he was. Rowansong’s eyes drifted, occasionally, across the crowd, especially as SkyClan then WindClan joined. Mostly, though, he kept his attention on Poppyshine, on scanning through RiverClan’s ranks to watch Sprucebark, Sandyshell, Stormdance. He’d been looking through the faces of his Clanmates when pawsteps came up beside him– easy enough to ignore in the midst of a Gathering, until they brought a distressingly familiar face into view and settled down beside him.

Rowansong blinked. Crookedpaw’s easy grin made his brow furrow with some unplaceable feeling. More bothersome, though, the almost glaring lines of skin that stood out across his chest. Rowansong’s eyes lingered there a while, taking in the scar, before rising just to blink at Crooked (probably not ‘paw, now that he thought about it) again. A vague discomfort swept over him. No forgotten rage, no rush of guilt or fear or anything like it. Just… a dull unsettledness.

His clipped ear flicked. Eventually, Rowansong remembered himself and sat up properly, shoulders tensing. For all he could see, Crooked had forgotten their last interaction entirely. The stilt in his words was there, though, even as he was purring. The clipped ear flicked again, and then– ah, yes. The return to his territory.

“And weaker on you. I would not say you look the same, but at least you do look well,” he remarked after a beat. His own voice held the same leery hospitality as Crooked’s. Rowansong held the SkyClanner’s eyes for a long, quiet while, then turned again towards the Great Rock with a low sigh. “I doubt I would ascribe glorious to it, although–”

Just as he started speaking in earnest, the Gathering was called to order. His whiskers twitched with a mild annoyance at being interrupted, but Rowansong quieted while SkyClan’s leader spoke. He was quiet for her first few words, at least– then he was angling his attention back towards his once-friend, head tilted to the side. “Crookedlight, is it? A fitting name.” Rowansong’s feathery tail, which had been swaying idly behind him, now curled around his forelegs. That frustratingly numb discomfort grew deeper. Quieter, and a bit rougher, “Congratulations to your success, then. It seems you have settled again nicely.”

Rowansong is speaking to Crookedlight.

I need the sound of crowds, or I can't fall asleep at night.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Apr 2023 - 20:32

Rosepaw
of Thunderclan

“Dumb question mouse-head!” she shouted back teasingly, “Oh yeah let's just not talk to cats at a socializing event. You're so silly sometimes.” She flicked her tail across his nose and then toward the crowd. “C'mon, who catches your eye?”

[Rosepaw accompanies Curlyfluff.]

[Comfreyheart is lurking around her clanmates and making sure they're safe.]

[Sandyshell is sitting near the medicine cats, but mainly blocking everything and everyone out. She does not want to be here.]

[Weaselfoot is not attending.]

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Apr 2023 - 21:39

Fawnshine

"Smokestep?" Fawnshine flicked an ear, looking over to Echopaw. The nervousness was evident on his face, and while she understood how nerve-wracking it might be to meet the other medicine cats, she gave the young apprentice a small lick on the ear, hoping to reassure him. Looking over to the Smokestep as she arrived, Fawnshine gave a polite nod in greeting, smiling.

"A pleasure to meet you too, Smokestep," Fawnshine paused, glancing back at Plumleaf to answer her previous inquiry. "Thunderclan has been fairing fine, though we've experienced a change in deputies. Mottlestar will explain later on her decisions." She nodded, hoping to keep it brief, as to not repeat what her leader would be saying soon after the Gathering has already started.  Not long after, Batsong joined them, and she greeted her as well. "Greetings, Batsong. How has Windclan been doing?"

Fawnshine is talking to the medicine cats!

Fennelpaw

"This is my first Gathering too, actually. It's nice to meet you as well, Celandinepaw." Fennelpaw returned the she-cat's smile with a soft one of her own, eager to get to know the apprentice. Skyclan was just the opposite to the borders of Windclan, yet she wasn't allowed to strike up a conversation unless it was the Gathering. She had been waiting for this opportunity, wondering how the lives of the other clans were like.

"So how is SkyClan like? Tell me a bit more about it." She grinned softly, paws shifting in wait for an answer.

Fennelpaw is talking to Celandinepaw!

thrushpaw

"Kestrelchirp? Seems like one of us has gotten a new name! Congrats, Kestrel." Thrushpaw widened his eyes, though his voice was filled with joy, proud that the once-apprentice friend of his was now a warrior. He looked back at Falcon, unsure if he was the only one left still an apprentice, or perhaps the tom from Skyclan was the same.

"What about you, Falcon? Still Falconpaw, or am I the only apprentice left here?" He chuckled, grinning up curiously at the two of them.

Thrushpaw is talking to Kestrelchirp and Falconmoon!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 2:56

Falconmoon noticed Thrushpaw approaching and his eyes brightened. He opened his mouth to answer, but Kestrel...chirp..? Fantastic he got his warrior name! "I'm Falconmoon now. Congratulations on your name Kestrelchirp!" He then looked at Thrushpaw again. "Don't worry, we still want you in Birdclan!" He said kindly, hoping Thrushpaw wouldn't feel out of place. He sat down as Birdstar announced the gathering was to commence. He was perfectly happy sitting with his buddies rather than with Skyclan. He saw them all of the time. His friends he only saw in gatherings... then he wondered if he should ask them if they wanted to change that.

Darkspirit stiffened. He wanted to puke when the gathering began. He may have bolted right then and asked, shamefully, Mottlestar ask someone else to do the announcements. Alas, he stayed, swallowed his fear, and stepped forward next. What was he even supposed to say??? His focused out across the clearing and avoided eye contact with most cats. He chose one in particular and focused entirely on them.

"Thunderclan... is awesome." He began... and his heart dropped. Fear scent permeated the air around him and he could have swore his throat was closing off and his mouth was running out of spit. "Lots of green on the territory. Newleaf. Doing great. Food... lots of it. Uhhh... Lichenpaw is Lichenwing, Acornpaw is now Acornstem and Firepaw is Firefly. Don't wander over our borders because we'll fight you and... you don't want that. Okay Thunderclan is done."

He stepped back and away and his face was hot. There was a ringing in his ears and he wished Starclan would have enough mercy to strike him down where he stood. Of course they didn't. He didn't dare look at any other leader, or deputy, or anyone. He onyl stared at his paws, staring intently at the Great Rock beneath them but picking up absolutely no detail whatsoever.

I'm so stupid! Why am I so horrible? Why did Mottlestar want me? I wouldn't blame her if she changed her mind. I would. I'd throw my deputy off a rock for this and I don't blame her if she does it to me. On an on his pity party went. If anyone said anything to him, he wouldn't hear them. He wanted to go home and he hoped he'd be bitten by an adder on the way there.

Lionpaw's attention snapped over to Burrpaw, smiling as the other apprentice introduced themselves. "Lionpaw!" He announced proudly. A Windclan cat! How cool was this?! "Yeah this is my first gathering. I didn't expect to see so many cats! I didn't expect it to be so big." He said honestly. "So what's Windclan like??"

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 12:31

Thornstalker followed the rest of Skyclan into the clearing and finding an empty spot away from the crowd. She wasn't really in the mood to talk with anyone, but she kept an eye on her clanmates, eye glancing from Birdstar, to Wolfblossom, and then to Falconmoon. It seemed everything was going okay, even Smokestep was settling in with the medicine cats. Satisfied to see everyone was content where they were, Thornstalker felt content to get more comfortable in her spot.

--

Tigerdance was a little behind the rest of Windclan, he had gotten a little distracted by a rather large hare on the way to the gathering, but forced himself to leave it behind for a later time. The chocolate tom was quick to settle at the edge of the crowd, content to listen to the annoucements. Even the awkward one from Thunderclan.

Thornstalker is open to talk

Tigerdance is open to talk

Starlingflare and Echomist are not attending.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 16:37

Snowfoot hadn’t wanted to go to this Gathering. In fact, she wouldn’t have had she not heard that Leopardsun would be taking Nightstar’s place for the night. Far be it from Snowfoot to neglect showing her support for her niece! So she sat, making sure she was where Leopardsun could se her, and offered a smile.
Snowfoot is not open. (Feel free to admire from afar, Fawneye.)

Finally, Blazefang’s life had slowed down and she was able to get back into the rhythm of attending the Gatherings. A face caught her eye. Hawkshriek! She bounded over to say hi to her nephew. “Hey, Hawkshriek! It’s been awhile, how are you doing?”
Blazefang has approached Hawkshriek.

Sagepaw padded into the Gathering with a smile on her face. Her mother had helped her fasten leaves onto her ears, and they helped a lot with the noise! Maybe now she could finally make some friends. The fluffy fawn she-cat approached a young tom who seemed about her age. “Hi, I’m Sagepaw!” she chirped. “And yes, I can hear you just fine.”
Sagepaw has approached Poppypaw.

Lighttail and Sunpaw are not in attendance.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1252

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 18:36

"Surprised to see me?" The she-cat purred. She wasn't sure how Flutterpetal would react to her presence, though the smile that appeared on the tom's face gave Silverwing her answer. "I'm doing great! It's been kind of hard adjusting to life on my own, but it's been pretty cool so far! I have so much more freedom now, and I've been able to meet some awesome cats that I probably wouldn't have been able to meet if I were still... y'know." She was fine with leaving out how lonely it was, that would only make their conversation more awkward. "Oh! I met Birdstar too! She's really nice, she even offered to let me join Skyclan. Not sure if I'm going to take her up on that, but it was really nice of her to give me the choice." Though she said that, it was clear that Silverwing had already made her choice, the sparkle in her eyes that matched the intensity of her smile giving the she-cat away. "Enough about me, I wanna hear about you now! How have you been lately? Good, I hope." Silverwing sat back on her haunches, eagerly awaiting Flutterpetal's response.

Silverwing is talking to Flutterpetal

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output12                   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output10                          April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 19:21

Poppyshine

Poppyshine was a bit too lost in her own worried thoughts as Birdstar and Darkspirit gave their announcements. It was shameful that she did not listen closely to the other leaders, even as her gaze watched them like she was paying attention. She was still sweating on the details that she was going to share—or not share—when she spoke. Her ears perked when she heard Darkspirit trail of and she tried to focus her gaze. When Smallbean and Leopardsun did not immediately step forward, Poppyshine figured she should take the chance that she had, and she moved forward to indicate her announcements.

She looked down at the group of cats. Her stomach tightened. There was no second-guessing what she was going to say anymore. She just had to give her announcements, the good and the bad, and then she would be done with her part for this Gathering…and they could return to searching for Perchstar.

“The river runs high and plentiful with prey for RiverClan,” she began. They did not have many paws to catch the fish, but that was not information other clans needed to be privy to. Her mind quickly searched for the new cats to announce…good news first. “Toadlegs and Rowansong have both earned their warrior names, and we welcome Storkpaw as an apprentice. Our nursery grows fuller with every week.”

And now, the main announcement. “I wanted to offer a word of caution to the clans. Twolegs took Perchstar, much as they had with cats of the forest only a couple moons ago. RiverClan is working to recover her, but should you find her in your territory, please do her no harm, as she is only making her way back to RiverClan.”

Poppyshine nodded to signal to herself that she was done and she stepped back. There it was. Her announcements were over. She hoped that Perchstar would not be disappointed that she made mention of the missing leader, but Poppyshine would not forgive herself if Perchstar were attacked upon her return because Poppyshine had not mentioned it.
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Crookedlight

Crookedlight listened to each cautious word that Rowan gave him. His stomach churned with nerves and he tried to think up what else he would say, and what words would fall from his tongue. He was interrupted before he could try, and Birdstar began her announcements. His ears perked up and he smiled at the mention of his warrior name. Rowan took notice to it as well and Crookedlight tilted his head to give him a smile. “I have, yes. Warrior life is quite comfortable,” he replied. There was a tightness to his voice. Didn’t Rowan see that he was a great warrior? His name only proved it. Even if he had his own doubts, quietly, in his own mind…they meant nothing. Rowan understood it now. He would take back what he said any moment.

But of course, he didn’t. Crookedlight’s ear twitched as they sat silently through the ThunderClan announcements. He wanted Rowan to say something about it. He wanted to be told what he wanted to hear, but the silence between them grew thicker like stone. Crookedlight could not think of anything to say either, until Poppyshine announced a particular name.

“Rowansong,” he said musingly. “…that fits you as well.”

And then, the bad news. His eyes widened and he risked a brief glance at Rowansong. His leader missing? Crookedlight had not even noticed that Perchstar was not with the other leaders. His stomach rolled and he shifted uncomfortably. “I’m sorry about your leader.”

Crookedlight is speaking to Rowansong.
SkyClan • Tier 2 • He/Him • 30 | 80 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 19:46

StormdanceFourtrees

Stormdance was never much of a fan of gatherings, but he found himself more tense than ever tonight. He joined the crowd of Riverclan cats and sat near the back as he often did, and made no pretense to try and join any conversation. While he wouldn’t turn anyone away, he found himself unable to even approach one of his clanmates, instead just alternating between watching over them from afar or staring up at the Great Rock, listening as the gathering began and the… well, mostly deputies, and one leader, gave their announcements. He tried to send Poppyshine a few encouraging slow blinks as her announcements began, but he wasn’t sure if she could even see him. He did not envy her position right now, and wanted to do anything he could to support her.

Stormdance is open to conversation!

HoneylightFourtrees

Honeylight sat in the midst of the crowd as the announcements started. He had left the Shadowclan cats on his usual hunt for his Windclan friends, but while he spotted Flutterpetal in the crowd, he had been occupied talking to another cat, and Honeylight didn't want to interrupt. As for Adderdawn, he saw no sign of him before the announcements began, so he just sat down to listen. He blinked in surprise when he realized Leopardsun was up there instead of Nightstar- that was odd! But it seemed a lot of the deputies were up there this time around, so maybe it was…sort of…normal? Ah, well. Nightstar seemed alright at a glance. Honeylight would ask about it when they got home. For now he just listened to the announcements with idle curiosity.

Honeylight is open to conversation!

RainfrostFourtrees

Rainfrost had walked into Fourtrees with Crookedlight, and had blinked in surprise when Crookedlight marched off, seemingly on a mission to find someone. Rainfrost’s tail twitched once, twice, as he stood in the throng of Skyclan cats and debated following. His eyes followed even when his paws did not, and when Crookedlight sat next to none other than Rowansong… well. Curiosity got the best of him. He wasn’t eavesdropping . That Rowansong was just a strange one, and he just wanted to check on Crookedlight.

He sat nearby, curling his tail over his paws as he listened to their voices, ear twitching occasionally. He paid more attention to them than the actual announcements, though he looked up at the sound of his name and briefly smiled up at Birdstar before his eyes turned back to Crookedlight and Rowansong’s backs. They seemed…friendly? But he could tell just by looking at Crookedlight how tense he was. Huh. He heard Poppyshine’s news about Perchstar, and listened to Crookedlight’s apology on the matter, and was tempted to offer his condolences as well, before remembering he wasn’t actually a part of the conversation.

Rainfrost is totally not eavesdropping on Rowansong and Crookedlight.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 20:39

Nightstar nodded silently to Leopardsun before she made her way up the rock for the first time, a slight smile at the corner of his maw pulling at his tired face as he watched briefly. He knew that he screwed up a lot of things according to Leopardsun that she had to clean up, but regardless of what she thought about how he handled things he was proud of her and felt maybe a little bit happy that she was happy to be up on the rock. His slightly elevated mood didn't last too long though, as Tigershriek padded up, concern evident to him. Nightstar was quick to reassure him, say that he was just a little bit too tired and sore with his still-healing body and not to be worried, but Sablestrike was quick to butt in.

Nightstar observed Sablestrike quietly for the moment, angry and annoyed at his former apprentice, an emotion that seemed constant. Sablestrike had butted his head in on a discussion that he had no permission to be privy to and had trampled over systems in places for authority. "I do mind, actually." Nightstar stated simply, "You butt in on meetings you've no purpose to be in. You cut into a conversation that Tigershriek tried to have with me. But fine, if you've no care or respect for my authority feel free to sit with us anyways." Nightstar snipped, maybe perhaps a bit more cruel than he'd usually be, but the exhaustion he felt after Redice's execution chewed at his bones like a dog, chewed on nerve endings like fleas - and itch impossible to scratch.

April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Apr 2023 - 17:38

Nightstar had a habit of beginning the Gatherings, but Leopardsun was content to listen and take cues from the cats around her. Once most of them had spoken, and she had committed the information to memory (keeping herself still rather than responding to the vague jab Birdstar offered: it was more than deserved, but chasing Burdockroot through SkyClan territory hadn't been fun for her either; suppressing her amusement at Darkspirit's obvious nervousness and confusion; Perchstar was- missing?), the deputy met her aunt Snowfoot's smile with a flick of the tail.

I see you.

"ShadowClan has been faring well," she began, grateful for the experience she'd already had with public speaking and diplomacy. "This season has been kind to us. Badgermask has earned her warrior name," and if her voice swelled with pride for her daughter as she met her eyes then she thought she had earned that right, "and we welcome Ivypaw to the apprentice's den."

There were other things she could have mentioned, but it felt pointless to raise concern for issues that had already been dealt with. She was sure that Nightstar would have said something about specifically defending their borders, but she felt it would have been in poor taste after recent events and settled on something else that was meant to send a similar message.

"Lastly, a reminder that ShadowClan defends our own."

Having said her piece, she turned quietly to Darkspirit, tail swishing lightly as her eyes sparkled with amusement. She whispered: "You weren't expecting to be up here either, were you? Don't worry too much- it could always be worse. Your leader could be insulting the other Clans, accidentally or not."

She hadn't been able to speak with Thistlemask much, but she thought she sort of liked Darkspirit's awkwardness. It reminded her of when she was a young warrior thrust into this responsibility, and so she felt a sort of obligation to be nice.
Lightningbreeze purred as Birdstar called her name along with Rainfrost and Crookedlight; and cheered for the new warriors in every Clan. This was a time of peace and celebration, after all: it didn't seem all that fair to only be excited for her friends.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Apr 2023 - 21:23

Smallbean watched, wide-eyed, as each of the cats on the tall rock began their announcements. Now that the gathering had actually begun, it seemed so much more real. The voices in the crowd began to hush and all of the attention was given to Birdstar. The small deputy's heart began to beat faster, his breathing quickened. Birdstar was done quickly, Smallbean only looked away when she stepped back for another cat to take her place.

Stars, he could see it now, every cat was paying attention to him, and he made a fool of himself - a fool of Windclan. The quicker his time came to making his announcement, the more he wondered why he even agreed to do this in the first place. 'because it's your job. The least you could do it make an announcement on the Great Rock for Shrikestar. If you can't do a simple task like this, what kind of deputy are you?"'

When he looked up again, the third cat had already stepped forward. Poppyshine. He watched her as she spoke, observing her body language. Taking mental notes on her tone, the way she seemed to make the announcement so easily. Something so simple for her was his bane. He managed to calm his thoughts enough to listen to her words, and despite feeling sorrowful for the disappearance of their leader, didn't have enough emotional space to express it right now, and the emotion was quickly lost beneath a sea of nervousness.

Leopardsun stepped up soon after Poppyshine, and nearly within the blink of an eye, the spotlight was shined on Smallbean. Hesitantly moving forward, he stepped to the front of the rock, overlooking the entirely of the clans. All five of them, gathered right below his paws. He could see them, judging eyes, waiting for him to make the slightest mistake, for him to trip up, for him to give them a reason to hate him. More than anything, he wanted to run away, leave Fourtrees behind, but he stood, paws firmly pressed against the stone.

This was it. He was supposed to speak now. The sounds were being made, but his words were drawing a blank. A trail of "Um..."'s and "Uh..."'s Left his maw, too quiet for the crowd to hear. His mistmatched gaze darted from cat to cat in the crowd before landing on Shrikestar. That was where it would stay. "Windclan, uh. Windclan has been... Faring Well..." Smallbean squirmed uncomfortably, eyes fixed on Shrikestar still. "Two kits have become warriors- er, apprentices... sorry... They are, uh. Burrpaw and Fennelpaw." He struggled to take in a deep breath. "Five Apprentices have become warriors... We welcome uh- Tigerdance, Kestrelshirp, Jayfrost, Sparrowthorn, and Eaglefly."

"Windclan is faring well, this Newleaf..." 'You already said Windclan was faring well!' "And we are enjoying the influx of prey this season... That- That is all... Thank you."

Upon walking into Fourtrees, Jayfrost had stayed with his siblings, hanging around Kestrelchirp and Eaglefly as they walked around the clearing (and until Kestrelship parted from them). He'd kept an eye out for that lousy Thunderclanner, although he hoped that she was still in the medicine den from the lightning strike - Stars, she deserved it.

By the time the clan's announcements had begun, he'd picked a spot near the clearing's edge by a group of Windclanners, ears raised to listen to their conversation. As the leader's voices drones on, he found himself growing uninterested, not really paying attention until Smallbean stepped forward. He squinted his icy eyes, burning a hole through the deputy. Smallbean was a cat Jayfrost hadn't bothered to interact with, and for good reason. He was a coward, and, despite Shrikestar being his father and all, he questioned his choice in the tom as deputy. His patheticness seeped into the clan's image, and if it weren't for how little he cared, he'd probably be enraged by it. Rolling his eyes, he raised his ears once more, eager to hear his clanmate's thoughts on their deputy.

Absent-mindedly flicking his tail, Astershine sat at the edge of a group of Skyclanners, but his eyes were everywhere else. Secretly, he hoped that he'd see Forest again at this gathering, but he knew that the chances were probably low. He didn't even really know why the loner had been at the last gathering, but it made it much more fun, in his opinion.

The only time his attention was grabbed was when the gathering had just begun, and he offered his leader his attention, but only briefly. As soon as Birdstar had withdrew, he immediately lost interest.

Jayfrost is sitting with a group of Windclanners.
Astershine is looking around

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2023 - 13:46

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

While not uneventful, ThunderClan’s announcements held little of note. Birdstar huffed softly as the new deputy spoke. Next time, alright? He’d get the hang of it one day. It was definitely alarming, speaking in front of the whole forest, especially with your leader sitting right in your shadow. Birdstar looked curiously towards the leaders below before Poppyshine stepped forward to share RiverClan’s news. Immediately, the leader was listening, ears pressed forward.

Perchstar was taken by twolegs? Birdstar blinked. Leopardsun and Smallbean stepped into place in turn, but she barely listened to what they said. She let the chatter swell again once WindClan’s deputy finished speaking. There was time yet, before she had to dismiss SkyClan to lead them home. Shuffling again to Poppyshine’s side, Birdstar quieted her voice to mew, “I’m sorry, about Perchstar… I’m sure she’ll find her way back soon, like the others.” Her tail flicked against the calico’s, a habitual gesture of comfort.

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowansong

The faint twitch of a smile met Crookedlight’s as the SkyClanner spoke about his new name. Rowansong wondered how much truth to that there was, but he didn’t let himself think for long. If Crookedlight said warrior life was comfortable for him, then it was. Tonight he had little interest in hearing about the other tom thriving, anyway. There was nothing else he had to say to Crookedlight after that. Plenty he wanted to say, enough his tongue burned with it– You still think about everything, do you not? Do not tell me I am alone in that, or You know, the scars do not look bad on you. Though… maybe it is you shouldn’t carry them at all, or– or Do you remember Minksplash and Sootspirit? Yes, yes, well…

Frowning, Rowansong lifted his head to greet the sound of Poppyshine’s voice. Unblinking he watched her, ears turned attentively towards the Rock and body still. Nothing she would say would come as a surprise to him, but Rowansong hoped she knew he was watching. He didn’t turn back towards Crookedlight until Leopardsun moved forward to begin. “Yes, thank you, and as I was saying,” he sighed, shaking his head, “I would not say there was any glory in this. RiverClan has lost… much, in just a moon.” His tail bristled and curled a little tighter around himself. After a moment, he sighed and lifted his chin sharply, finally maintaining a weak smile. If they were both going to be uncomfortable, then at least both of them could try to fake otherwise. “But I am a warrior now. That is something, if nothing else. The tide of chaos must ebb too, yes?”

Rowansong is talking to Crookedlight and has not noticed Rainfrost.

I need the sound of crowds, or I can't fall asleep at night.Art credit

f2u-decor-gogoriki-background-by-mairu-doggy-dbj2ej2Adderdawn

Adderdawn followed WindClan quietly into the hollow. He didn’t have the energy for a Gathering tonight, but he’d been summoned to join the patrol. It would be good to talk to someone outside of WindClan, anyway. The bustling clearing felt less claustrophobic than his own territory, with Shrikestar’s restrictions settling into place. Grumbling, Adderdawn moved through the crowd as announcements began, searching for Flutterpetal. Though he hadn’t found his brother, he did catch sight of another familiar pelt. Quietely, he padded over to sit down at Honeylight’s shoulder. “Hello,” he greeted quietly under the deputies’– deputies’? Adderdawn’s eyes flicked towards the Great Rock, blinking in surprise at the assembly before turning back to his friend. “It’s good to see you again, Honeylight.”

Adderdawn is speaking with Honeylight.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior