Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April Gathering 2023

Go down 
+25
Stags
speedy
kiikko
JJ
Flybot
Maagistar
Romantica
Ash
cotton
Honey Badger
Alex
Arcana
starry
Ice
King Falcon I
LittleWitchCat
kjSage
downfive
Holly
Tara
Mamenchisaurus
xaandiir
Kitty
Grey
zenpaii
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

April Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023 - 0:24

thrushpaw

"Thanks, Falconmoon. I'll try my best to get my warrior name soon!" Thrushpaw grinned, purring softly in response to Falconmoon's words of encouragement. He was glad for his friends to have gotten their warrior names, and if anything, it served to fuel his determination more in order to achieve the role of a warrior. He had some time ahead of him, but the tom believed he could if he tried hard enough.

His attention was brought back to Darkspirit as he began announcing the status of Thunderclan, and he winced to himself, smiling sheepishly. It was especially odd to see their deputy like so, though he had some empathy, understanding how stressful it must be to stare down at dozens of cats looking up to you; both familiar and unfamiliar faces observing.

Thrushpaw is talking to Falconmoon and Kestrelchirp!

Hawkshriek

Hawkshriek's attention was brought to Blazefang as his name was called, and a small smile crept onto his maw, back straightening at the presence of his aunt. "Hey, Blazefang. It's been..." He paused, attempting to figure out the right words to say. His whiskers droop down at the memory of his deceased siblings, conflicted with his own thoughts. He wanted to say everything, to tell her how confused and frustrated he was feeling—but he opted he would sum it up with a single word. "Difficult." Shaking his head, his paws shuffled on the ground, wanting to shift the topic back to her. "What about you? How have things been?"

Hawkshriek is talking with Blazefang!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023 - 18:56

Poppyshine

Poppyshine pulled herself away from her quickly-clouding thoughts to look at Birdstar when she quietly addressed her. Poppyshine smiled gratefully. “Thank you…I’m sure she will, too. She is quite resourceful.” If anyone could make it out of Twolegplace on their own, it would be Perchstar. “I’m glad that SkyClan is faring well. I hope that the coming moons continue to be prosperous for you.”

Perhaps if things slowed down again, and Perchstar was found, they could even catch up at the river again. It felt like something always went wrong following their meetings, but Poppyshine still looked forward to them.
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Crookedlight

Rowansong’s voice felt heavy at the mention of losing much, and Crookedlight had a feeling that more had happened than just their leader going missing. “Yes, well…It will. Things cannot remain chaotic in RiverClan forever, yes?”

He had turned his head to look at Rowansong more directly, when a familiar face peeked in his peripheral vision. He turned more and spotted his friend sitting off to the side—was he staring at them? No, it must have been coincidental that their eyes met. Regardless, Crookedlight’s easy smile returned and he called, “Rainfrost! Please join us.”
SkyClan • Tier 2 • He/Him • 30 | 80 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023 - 13:00

“Life never gets easier, hm?” Blazefang sighed a little. “Well, it’s a long story, but as you can probably smell I’m a ThunderClan cat now. Let’s just say I understand your mother’s choice now more than ever. You have cousins, Sunfire, Goldenfern, and Sparkpaw. I think at least some are here somewhere.” Two more names lingered on her tongue, but she didn’t say them. No sense burdening Hawkshriek with the knowledge of the cousins he’d never meet.

Blazefang is sharing news with Hawkshriek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2023   April Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

April Gathering 2023
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4