Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A feather for your thoughts [O]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

A feather for your thoughts [O] Empty
PostSubject: A feather for your thoughts [O]   A feather for your thoughts [O] EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 17:47

Cranekit

Riverclan • Kit • ♀ • 10 [hp] | 30 [sp] • #C0C791

Bored green eyes tracked a feather as it began to slowly drift down onto the ground. However, before it could even touch the ground, the kit blew it back up and was back to watching it as it fell. This has been going on for a good part of the morning. There just wasn't much for her to do. One of the queens had given her a feather to entertain herself and she was losing interest quickly.

Cranekit sighed and sat up, she didn't bother to catch the feather as it finally landed on the ground. She got up and walked out of the nursery, narrow eyes scanning the clearing for anything that may catch her interest.

"...What should I do?" she wondered aloud as she began to aimlessly wander around the camp, careful to keep out of the way of the working cats. She wasn't too keen on bothering anyone. Nobody liked to be slowed down when they had lots to do. Maybe one of the elders had a good story to tell. Or maybe she could find someone who looked free to teach her a few things. She just needed to do something. Boredom wasn't something she coped with well.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: A feather for your thoughts [O]   A feather for your thoughts [O] EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 20:18

[] TIME FOR YOU TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT A LOSER

With a newly groomed pelt the warrior's eyes flickered across the clearing briefly before resting on the kitten. Her own eyes followed the falling feather- up and down. A purr rumbled in her throat as the kitten sighed of apparent boredom. She empathized, really. There wasn't much for a kitten to do besides play, sleep, eat, then play some more. A cycle so limited had to get extremely mundane after a while.

Fawneye didn't approach, she saw the kitten rise and start to wander towards her. Why get up when the subject of her interest was coming right to her? Then- there was a pang in her chest, a turn off her stomach. The rag doll couldn't help but feel a flutter in her chest as the kitten got closer. The warriors brow furrowed in frustration as she tried to place the feelings in her heart. A deep sigh exited her body as she realized she was feeling jealous. She was jealous the kit wasn't her own. Fawneye had known since she was a kit that she wanted to be a mother, she supposed her time would come soon enough.

As Cranekit grew closer Fawneye waved her tail in greeting, "Hello darling." she meowed softly as she smoothed her expression, giving the kit a warm smile, "Have we met?" she inquired with a slight tilt of her head.

Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A feather for your thoughts [O]   A feather for your thoughts [O] EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 18:00

Cranekit

Cranekit didn't realize that her paws had led her close to a resting warrior because she was lost in her thoughts.

Her head snapped up when she heard a voice that seemed to be talking to her. A pretty warrior was waving her tail at her. Cranekit blinked and tilted her head back. A flash of wariness was in her eyes before she calmed herself. The warrior seemed friendly enough.

She slowly walked over. "Hello," she replied. She blinked again. "We have not..." She should probably introduce herself. "I'm Cranekit. What's your name?" she meowed softly. The kit sat down because she probably wasn't going anywhere for a while.

Cranekit was thankful for this warrior. Her boredom was finally leaving. She got a closer look at the older cat. Before she could stop herself she mewed, "Your fur looks soft." She internally cringed. That was probably weird. She hoped it didn't make the warrior leave.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: A feather for your thoughts [O]   A feather for your thoughts [O] EmptySat 11 Mar 2023 - 3:15

[] TIME FOR YOU TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT A LOSER

Noticing the momentary hesitation in the kittens expression Fawneye kept her body still - as to not alarm her with any sudden movements. Hello. The delicate sweet voice of the kitten melted Fawneye's gaze. Cranekit. "That's a beautiful name. I'm Fawneye." she responded, patting her tail on the ground next to her inviting Cranekit to sit next to her and as the kitten did she would give a nod. Perhaps she could find some way to entertain her. Hmm. The warrior tried to remember what she would do as a kit to entertain herself and she came up blank. She didn't have any siblings, and her parents were hardly the type to play with her. She shook her pelt just as the kitten commented on it and Fawneye blinked in surprise before nodding in approval. She liked this kit, "It is. At least I would hope. My momma always made me wash myself every morning before I could go out and play and now it's just habit." she mewed looking down at herself.

Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A feather for your thoughts [O]   A feather for your thoughts [O] EmptyWed 15 Mar 2023 - 22:38

Cranekit

She had a beautiful name? The kit thought for a moment before dipping her head in thanks. She supposed "Cranekit" had a more refined ring to it than some other names. "Thank you. Nice to meet you," she meowed simply. "Yours is lovely too." Fawneye was... sweet? Was that a good description for her? She didn't know her well but that's all she's gotten from the first impression.

Ah. Good. The warrior wasn't bothered by her comment. She blinked. Fawneye seemed to have actually appreciated it. Interesting.

"Every morning? I can see how that can eventually lead to someone having very soft fur," she observed. Her soft green eyes scanned the warrior before landing on the older she-cat's face. Cranekit's face twitched at the word "play". She wasn't someone who really bothered with all the playing and bantering the other kits did. She didn't see the appeal. However, this often led her to fall into boredom relatively quickly since there wasn't much else a kit could do.

She had a thoughtful look on her face before she asked, "What duties do warriors have to do outside of the camp?" She's only seen their in-camp duties but nothing else really.

Requirements:

Click sig for picrew link!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A feather for your thoughts [O]   A feather for your thoughts [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

A feather for your thoughts [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: