Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

flickering thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

flickering thoughts Empty
PostSubject: flickering thoughts   flickering thoughts EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 16:48

He'd lost count of how long he'd been in camp.

Several sunrises, at least. Or...a moon, even? Flamepaw's tail tip twitched irritably as he lay in the entrance to the apprentices' den, claws kneading the wet earth below. It was moonhigh, the light of that orb in the sky giving just enough to see comfortably with. Frostgaze kept him busy, that was for sure...but when the white deputy had other business to attend to, Flamepaw got a chance to relax a little.

...If he could even call it relaxing. This ruse he had to keep up was draining, honestly. With a sigh, the orange tom flopped over onto his side, barely flinching at the moisture from the ground sinking into his cheek fur. How long did he have to stay here? His father wanted him to gather information, of course, but...how much? There was no way to ask, unless he found a way to sneak out of camp... Flamepaw screwed up his face in thought, nose wrinkling. His original plan had...gotten a bit side-tracked. Scoffing at his own stupidity, his yellow eyes found an ant crawling across the ground. A heavy paw crashed down on it from above, his own, and he lifted it to find that the poor creature was no more.

That's what Father's going to do to these stupid Clan cats... he thought, pupils narrowing, although he was shocked to find that even that thought didn't hold as much conviction as it once did. The Clan cats were numerous, and, if it was true what they said...the 'stars had eight more lives. For as much as the Clan cats mentioned it and held it with reverence...could it be true? A shudder ran down Flamepaw's spine and he shifted back up onto his stomach, suddenly uneasy at how openly he had presented his soft underbelly.

Lost in thought, he turned his paw over to lick the black smudge off, not noticing the ShadowClanner that approached.

flickering thoughts 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: flickering thoughts   flickering thoughts EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 19:20

Swiftkit woke up shivering in the nursery a cold wind had awoken her as she ruffled her fur. Yawning she stretched quietly so as not to wake up her kitmates. She tried to fall back asleep but couldnt she was too cold. I need to move around maybe warm up she thought to herself. She snuck silently out of the nursery. To her shock and suprise she saw a figure sitting outside of the apprentice den as well. hmm maybe someone else is having a hard time sleeping too she queitly snuck over to them.

She sniffed the air and indeed this figure was shadowclan or at least smelled of shadowclan

"Umm hello?" she meowed in a hushed whisper. "im swiftkit, I dont think we have met" she continued.

"Are you having trouble sleeping too?" she asked shivering slightly. "It got really cold in the nursery so I thought I could warm up by moving around a little" she explained

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: flickering thoughts   flickering thoughts EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 11:57

A small voice startled him, and he turned quickly to see...it was just a dumb kit. The surprise leaving his face, his ears flattened slightly in irritation. Kits tended to annoy him, but at least this was a bit of a distraction from his current thoughts.

"We haven't," he mewed curtly, tucking his paws under his chest for more warmth. "I'm Flamepaw."

The little she-kit continued, and Flamepaw's gaze turned to stare out at camp. "...You could say that, yes. Don't you have siblings and a mother to keep you warm in the nursery?" The moment he said it, he realized it may have been an insensitive question...but he had already spoken the words aloud, there was no taking them back now. With an inward shrug, he glanced back at the white kit, an eyebrow quirked as he waited for her response.

flickering thoughts 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: flickering thoughts   flickering thoughts EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 12:16

"Erm welll.... yeah she replied

She really was just tired of being stuck in the nursery the whole time though. She thought being an apprentice would be so cool, being able to leave camp and such.

Yeah My mom is Murkystar and my dad is Mistyfalcon... and my littermate brother is Nightkit. Loudnose is my older brother and Basilbloom is my older sister. she answered his question.

What about you? Who's your family? she purred happily, it was fun to meet new cats. She sat next to him purring softly Tell me all about your training, I cant wait to be an apprentice, whos your mentor? what is hunting like? she riddled off these questions full of her usual excitement.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flickering thoughts   flickering thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

flickering thoughts
Page 1 of 1