Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

winner winner fox dinner? | closed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

winner winner fox dinner? | closed Empty
PostSubject: winner winner fox dinner? | closed   winner winner fox dinner? | closed EmptySun 29 Jan 2023 - 18:00

─FOXPAW
The sun was setting upon the territories when the Skyclan patrol had been sent out. The young tom hadn't wasted a second to jump up and volunteer himself for the patrol. There were times he still worried he wasn't exactly..fitting in with the rest of the clan and with each time he tagged along on patrol he felt more confident in his abilities. He had already hit his 11th moon now but didn't feel any sort of rush to become a warrior, he was greatly enjoying his apprenticeship. Why... what wasn't there to like? He could hunt, and fight just like a warrior - the only difference was he couldn't be alone. But who would want to be alone in the forest anyways? That just seemed like a nightmare. Sheesh.

Foxpaw shook his head and pricked his ears as he neared the border of the territory between the woods and the Thunderpath. The Thunderpath was no place for a cat, but it was no stranger to this one. He'd crossed countless Thunderpaths in his days as a loner. His family even lived under one for a time. Scenting something other than the asphalt, the apprentice's hackles raised and he swiftly jumped up into a tree. Proud of his quick thinking he peered down into the territory, looking for the unknown cat he had scented.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: winner winner fox dinner? | closed   winner winner fox dinner? | closed EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 2:30

White paws crunched in the snow as a spotted she-cat made her way through Skyclan territory. Somehow she had been able to avoid running into anyone on her repeated excursions through the territory, but with how frequently she traveled through it (and Thunderclan) Silverwing was sure that they had to know about her presence. Hopefully she didn't have much of a Windclan scent after how much time had passed, if either clan suspected that a current Windclanner was straying too far from their territory then that would only cause more problems for her old clan. "Hmm, maybe I should try and find another path," the she-cat mused aloud, "I wonder if the Thunderpath would mask my scent?" It seemed like the only good alternative, since her other options were use Shadowclan's territory, or go around the clans all together. The former was dangerous even if she did stick close to the Thunderpath, and the latter would be way too time consuming. Silverwing paused for a moment, eyes turning toward the Thunderpath... No, that's dangerous too. Guess I'll just have to make sure Skyclan doesn't see me. Letting out a loud sigh, the she-cat resumed her march through the territory.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

winner winner fox dinner? | closed Output12                   winner winner fox dinner? | closed Output10                          winner winner fox dinner? | closed Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: winner winner fox dinner? | closed   winner winner fox dinner? | closed EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 16:28

─FOXPAW
After waiting for a moment, he had nearly thought he had imagined the scent of the unknown cat. But then! A silver coat came into his view and he wiggled his haunches, preparing to launch. Unbenknownst to the former Windclanner, the apprentice was right above her, his excitement barely contained. "Heads!" he shouted chuckling as he dropped from the tree hoping to tackle the older female. He didn't see her as an enemy, and as such he jumped off her, preparing to launch into a real attack, should the warrior try and flay him.

"Who're you?" he inquired, clearly more interested in knowing who she was than why she was near Skyclan.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: winner winner fox dinner? | closed   winner winner fox dinner? | closed EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 23:33

Silverwing's train of thought was interrupted by a cat calling out, and while a quick look around revealed no one, she could still smell someone. The she-cat tipped her head back just as the apprentice came crashing down, flattening Silverwing into the snow and earning a quick yelp from her. "Owww!" She moaned, part of her just wanting to cry over the sudden attack. Peeling herself from the snow, Silverwing took only a moment to admire the shape she had left in it before turning to face her attacker. "I feel like you should have asked that before trying to break my spine." Despite attacking her, the tom seemed fairly calm about the situation, perhaps she should follow his lead? Sitting back on her haunches, Silverwing took a few moments to observe the black cat. "Silverwing." She responded simply. He looks so young! Now that gave her an idea! "Y'know, since I told you my name it's only fair you tell me yours. After all, you did attack me." While I was trespassing. That didn't matter though!

MORE ART!!:

winner winner fox dinner? | closed Output12                   winner winner fox dinner? | closed Output10                          winner winner fox dinner? | closed Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: winner winner fox dinner? | closed   winner winner fox dinner? | closed EmptyWed 8 Feb 2023 - 21:58

─FOXPAW
Foxpaw chuckled in response, tilting his head as she stated her name. Silverwing. Seemed simple enough to remember. She was a clan cat then. But..she didn't necessarily smell like one. "Silverwing hmm. Where ya comin' from?" he inquired, doing a small circle around the warrior. She looked strong, long legs, if the apprentice had to guess he would go Windclan, or Shadowclan, with the way she was sneaking around. It was a toss-up. "The name's Foxpaw. Dawnfeather's kid." he meowed, pride obvious in his voice as he spoke his adoptive mother's name. "And it wasn't an attack..it was a tactical.. scout. Yeah. Just a tactical scout!" The dark-furred apprentice gave a tilt of his head, "Say what's a cat with a clan name doing sneakin' 'round anyways. Should probably take you into the Big Bird." Foxpaw added thoughtfully, tapping his paw in the snow.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: winner winner fox dinner? | closed   winner winner fox dinner? | closed EmptySat 11 Feb 2023 - 23:27

"Where I'm coming from doesn't matter, you probably wouldn't even know where it was if I told you... Unless you have a habit of crossing borders?" Silverwing fidgeted slightly as the tom circled her. He wasn't scary enough to make her bolt, in fact Silverwing was sure that if it came to a fight she would easily win, or at the very least she would be able to outrun him. No, it was that gaze that roamed all along her body that made her feel a bit off. Foxpaw, huh? Am I supposed to know who this Dawnfeather person is? That name didn't seem familiar, but with how proud the Skyclanner sounded this Dawnfeather had to be someone noteworthy. "Well, your tactical scouting hurt, that sounds a lot like an attack to me! You've wounded me, a fragile molly just trying to make her way in this cruel forest!" With a loud and exaggerated sigh, Silverwing flopped over onto the snow. "My back, my back! I-" The Big Bird? That didn't sound good, actually. "I, uh, I got kicked out of my clan. Don't call the Big Bird, I promise I'll behave! I'll tell you a story, or catch you something, or... something else?" Stars, what did Skyclan cats like? "I could let you stand on me, it would certainly help your size problem!"

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: winner winner fox dinner? | closed   winner winner fox dinner? | closed EmptySun 12 Feb 2023 - 0:08

─FOXPAW
Foxpaw watched her every move like a hawk, his eyes noting her uncomfortable movements. His gaze was nearly predatory but not in a malicious sense. Simply observatory, as if he were ready to pounce, but was just toying with his prey. "You don't look so fragile." he said pointedly, pausing as he completed his circle, leaning back on his haunches. His eyes widened as she revealed her true past. Kicked out of her clan! What a tale. Now he was truly interested. Now just to discern whether or not she had spun it herself, or it was real. "Mhmm. I won't take ya to the Big Bird, if you tell me why you got kicked out." he asked plainly, a sly smile spreading across his face, "You killed someone huh!" Foxpaw exclaimed, "You totally did! Ha!" this theory was more of...well..just that a theory-a guess. He didn't know whether or not Silverwing was capable of such a devious act. But he couldn't help but wonder what else would warrant being exiled. Except..murder. This chilling thought made his smile falter, his tail twitching with uncertainty. Was the apprentice safe? He swiveled his ears trying to listen for the rest of his patrol. Her comment about his size was water under the bridge with the thought of murder looming over his head.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: winner winner fox dinner? | closed   winner winner fox dinner? | closed EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 12:43

Silverwing noted the tom's smile. Idea! The she-cat returned a smile of her own. "Oh, I did! I can't say he didn't deserve it though. I murdered him up real good, right in front of his clan too! You'll be hearing about that at the next gathering I bet!" If this tom's thoughts immediately went to murder, then she would play the part of a murderer! Silverwing's smile turned to a toothy grin, her tongue gliding slowly over her teeth as she regarded the apprentice. "Y'know, I haven't had anything to eat in a bit, I wonder if Skyclanners would taste good! Stars know Shadowclanners don't, too much mud on their fur!" Silverwing took a single step forward, muscles bunching as she made it seem like she was about to pounce, and then! "Just kidding!" She declared triumphantly. Silverwing sat back in the snow, raising a sheathed paw as a sign of her innocence. "I didn't kill anyone, you're awfully mean for assuming I could do something like that." He was right, but she didn't have to admit that to him. He was just an apprentice. "I trespassed on Shadowclan's land and struck one of their warriors. They ran me off, and Nightstar told my leader, I got exiled. That's pretty much the whole story, but Shrikestar will probably say something at the next gathering like I said." Hopefully his announcement wouldn't delve into why she got exiled.

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winner winner fox dinner? | closed   winner winner fox dinner? | closed Empty

Back to top Go down

winner winner fox dinner? | closed
Page 1 of 1