Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bringing Home Dinner [skc]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

Bringing Home Dinner [skc] Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Home Dinner [skc]   Bringing Home Dinner [skc] EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 8:51

This post takes place just after Honeypaw becomes an apprentice, after her first hunting trip, before the gathering, and therefore before she gets ill.

Honeypaw

Honeypaw returned to camp in a haze.
Her first time out hunting was not easy - the feeling of chasing innocent creatures to their certain deaths. Sinking her claws or fangs into them and tearing their precious lives away from them. While her clanmates felt the thrill of the hunt, Honeypaw felt unexplainable guilt. It seemed to go against her very nature to feel this way, as a cat, and as a clan cat, at that. Why do I feel like this? she asked herself. Maybe I'll get over it.

She carried her red-breasted robin back to camp, he tail slithering in the snow behind her. She padded trait toward the medicine den, as she had vowed to give her first prey to her little brother, Harekit. She poked her head into the medicine den, her senses overwhelmed by the sweet and wild scents of many herbs, and the tinge of sick cats.

"Smokepetal? Thymepaw, Bearpaw?" she mewed softly, stepping forward into the musty den. Her eyes scanned the nests before her for the tiny form of Harekit. "Harekit," she purred as she found him, tiptoeing her way through the nests of sick cats. "I've brought this for you. It's my first freshkill," she smiled. "I wanted you to have it." She gave her brother's warm forehead a few long laps of her tongue, cooled from her time out in the forest.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Dinner [skc]   Bringing Home Dinner [skc] EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024 - 22:27

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymepaw
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thymepaw's ears pricked when she heard pawsteps and the soft voice of one of the apprentices come from the front of the den. Smokepetal and Bearpaw were both out, so she was the sole medicine cat in the den for the time being. She briefly abandoned her work and greeted Honeypaw with a happy smile. She was aware that Falconmoon's litter was cousins with Sunfire's, and so she wanted to get to know those apprentices more since she was already close with Sunfire's kits... well, most of Sunfire's kits.

"Good afternoon, Honeypaw." She purred as the apprentice called her name.
She padded over to the brother and sister duo and sat near Harekit's nest. Thymepaw couldn't imagine how hard it must be for a kit to be practically bound to the medicine den and watch their littermates graduate to apprenticehood before him. However, this act warmed her heart. She enjoyed watching the way that littermates loved each other from a distance. She would never have blood siblings of her own, but she admired all types of love. To her, it was the most beautiful thing in the world.
"That's a great catch you have there! Congratulations on hunting your first piece of prey." She commended Honeypaw gently.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Dinner [skc]   Bringing Home Dinner [skc] EmptySun 21 Jan 2024 - 17:59

Harekit didn't really know how to feel, seeing his sister come in and bringing him a piece of prey, her first catch at that. Part of him hated that he had to be catered to, stuck in a den being helpless, not even an apprentice like his siblings, the other part appreciated the gesture of his sister. At least she seemed to care more than the rest. Even after everything he couldn't bring himself to be as excited as Thymepaw.

The kit couldn't help but rub his head with his forepaw after the licks from his sister, straightening out the fur she had messed up. "Thanks for the bird." The kit stated, unsure of what else to say, considering his conflicting feelings.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Dinner [skc]   Bringing Home Dinner [skc] EmptyFri 26 Jan 2024 - 19:30

Honeypaw

"Hi, Thymepaw!" Honeypaw greeted as the medicine cat came into view and joined them at Harekit's nest. "And... thank you." She shuffled her paws, her head dipped, embarassed at the praise. "I can't believe I caught something. It took me five tries." Her eyes flashed, remembering the killing bite, and she suppressed a shudder.

"You're welcome, Harekit," Honeypaw purred. "I hope it tastes amazing! Maybe it'll make you better sooner, and then we can go out on hunting patrols together." She wanted to nuzzle her brother, but she considered that too much contact might spread the illness. For now, her pale blue eyes gazed at him fondly. "I miss the days when we shared a nest," she admitted.

Her uncertain blue gaze moved back to Thymepaw.
"Is there anything else I can do to help make Harekit better faster?" She tilted her head to the side, her expression full of innocence.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Dinner [skc]   Bringing Home Dinner [skc] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing Home Dinner [skc]
Page 1 of 1