Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Embrace the World in Gray [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowpaw
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3122

Embrace the World in Gray [C] Empty
PostSubject: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptyWed 18 Jan 2023 - 2:18

Redice traveled fearlessly right in the middle of the Thunderpath. The night was dark, and even though a few monsters had come barreling at him, the red warrior never flinched. He figured if they were traveling that fast already, they were fast enough to catch him anyway. What he discovered was that the monsters actually gave way to him. Why was anyone afraid o these? They didn't want to hurt cats! Maybe the rest of the forest should take note... maybe everything should fear him. Perhaps they just needed a little motivation. Redice's eyes traveled over to the Skyclan part of the Thunderpath, disappointed at not seeing anyone rom Thunderclan when he'd passed them. Maybe the branch hoppers would be more fun. The red warrior licked his lips and chuckled lowly to himself. Nightstar was going to like this. Redice was going to like this.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowpaw | Skyclan | Apprentice #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptyWed 18 Jan 2023 - 2:44

Returning home had felt more like a dream than a reality, especially with the Blackbear still missing. It was a wonderous dream, and one that Stoatclaw was sure he would wake up from at any moment with the growling she-cat not far from sight, but until he was free of this dream he would relish every moment of it. If he was lucky enough, he might even see Lighttail around the Shadowclan border, and it was that hope that lead the tom to the Thunderpath at such an odd hour. What he had instead been met with was the sight of a different Shadowclan cat, an odd looking reddish one that seemed to be staring at his side of the border. Wolfblossom was right, cats from other clans never do look up do they? The warrior remained perched on his branch, briefly wondering if he should stay out of sight or make himself known. No Shadowclanner had ever given him a reason to be apprehensive of their clan, which only made Stoatclaw's decision to greet the cat easier. Leaping from his branch, the Skyclan warrior called out to the cat across the Thunderpath. "Looking for someone?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Embrace the World in Gray [C] Output12                   Embrace the World in Gray [C] Output10                          Embrace the World in Gray [C] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Tara
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptyWed 18 Jan 2023 - 2:58

Redice dropped immediately into a hunter's crouch at the first sign of movement. A Skyclanner! Fantastic! His tail whipped wildly behind him, almost dog-like, as excitement coursed through his veins. Looking for someone? Well.... yes!

"I was looking for another cat!" Redice announced excitedly, his haunches wiggling as he calculated his jump. There was no hint of danger at all in his expression or his tone. Even his body language screamed "playful". "I'm so glad I found you! I was told to make myself useful and hunt!" He chuckled... lowly; The only sign of intent other than playfulness, albeit a subtle warning.

"I'm hunting now! Hehe! Goodbye!" Redice leaped forward with his claws outstretched. There was no malice glittering in his orange-yellow eyes at all... but the way his claws sought to peel flesh from bone in a hurried fashion told a very different story of what his intentions were.

Redice used Front Paw Strike (7+1) and Desperate Blows (4+1), dealing 13 damage (+1 to each attack due to Night Finesse) and -14SP

Redice
Night Finesse Active
30HP / 66SP (-14SP)

Stoatclaw
27HP / 100SP (-13HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptyWed 18 Jan 2023 - 3:33

Perhaps it was the other tom's excitement, or the way he spoke, maybe both? Something about the Shadowclanner was setting off signals in Stoatclaw's head, telling him that he shouldn't be speaking with this one, but the Thunderpath that split the two from a direct interaction gave the warrior a false sense of security. Surely the other tom wouldn't dare temp the monsters that roamed the Thunderpath... Still, he didn't quite like how enthusiastic this cat was about their meeting, but it would be impolite to just leave, right? "I'm uh, glad you found me too?" Stars, he felt awkward saying something like that.

The Thunderpath had not been enough protection it seemed as the warrior opposite him leapt across it, claws swiftly sinking into the Skyclan warrior. Instant fear spiked in the young warrior as a pained yelp escaped his lips, and the situation fully hit him. Stars, stars this Shadowclanner was trying to kill him! Stoatclaw knew that his inexperience with battle would be a burden in this encounter, but his body still moved on its own, mimicking the moves that he had seen other warriors from his clan use. Hurried, yet sloppily, Stoatclaw struck out with claws of his own, aiming his strike at the other cat's face in an attempt to ward him off.

Stoatclaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 HP and costing 7 SP

Redice
Night Finesse Active
24/30 HP (-6)
66/80 SP

Stoatclaw
27/40 HP
93/100SP (-7)

MORE ART!!:

Embrace the World in Gray [C] Output12                   Embrace the World in Gray [C] Output10                          Embrace the World in Gray [C] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Tara
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptyWed 18 Jan 2023 - 5:29

Redice felt claws tear into his flesh as well and he cackled out loud. At one point this would have made him angry, but he'd been so bored lately that this was a pleasant change of pace. The warmth of his own blood made him giddy, like drinking a hot cocoa on a cold day might be for a twoleg. The red warrior leaped back about a fox length, only to jump forward back at his target. He'd pin the cat now... and he'd get to work on his attempt to separate the life line from this particular feline's body.

"Don't fuss, it will be over soon." He cooed.

Redice used leap and hold, dealing 8 (7+1 from night finesse) damage and -15SP

Redice
Night Finesse Active
22HP / 51SP (-15SP) [Also I corrected your damage :)]

Stoatclaw
Pinned 1 Turn
19HP / 93SP (-8HP)

Last edited by Tara on Wed 18 Jan 2023 - 5:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15438

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptyWed 18 Jan 2023 - 5:29

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Embrace the World in Gray [C] Mistpe10
Embrace the World in Gray [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptySat 21 Jan 2023 - 13:22

Blood, he could feel and see the blood on his claws as the Shadowclanner retreated momentarily. He needed to get out of this situation and away from this cat. Before Stoatclaw was able to turn and run however, the red warrior shot back toward him, pinning him to the ground. An overwhelming sense of claustrophobia filled the young tom as he started to thrash wildly below the Shadowclanner, claws aiming for anything he could get a hold of.

Something had worked. Whether it was the constant squirming or the wild slashing actually catching something he wasn't quite sure, but in the moment he did not care. Stoatclaw had managed to slip his way out from under the red cat, and he used this chance to put a little bit of distance between them. "You're a lunatic! Do you even know what you're doing?" Stoatclaw snarled. This cat was risking a war between their two clans, and for what? Fun?

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Last edited by Romantica on Sat 21 Jan 2023 - 13:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptySat 21 Jan 2023 - 13:22

The member 'Romantica' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Tara
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 1:03

Redice lost his grip on the wiggly thing and he snorted to himself in frustration. The frustration was fairly mild, luckily for the other cat, or the words would never have registered. The red tom took a few steps forward... then stopped. He tilted his head slightly to one side as he stared at the other cat, pondering the question.

"What am I doing?" He asked, almost like he wasn't sure that he heard the other cat right. His eyes traveled over the wounds of his victim... studied them hard... and then pressed his lips together in a hard line.

"That's a fair question. You're absolutely right for asking it." Redice decided that the other cat deserved an explanation. He took in a deep breath and spoke. His voice was calm and even... not at all sounding like a cat that was in the middle of an adrenaline filled activity like a fight.

"My plan was to try to pin you down and wear you out a bit before I went for your jugular. It's a very effective method normally... but I've never tried it on a cat before. You know what? I apologize. I apologize completely! How sloppy of me... how horribly sloppy. I can do better. I will do better. Watch me!"

Redice sprung once more at the other cat, now with a more focused gleam in his eye. He suddenly twisted and threw himself onto his back and slid, aiming to slice away at the underside of his opponent. He struck home, feeling his claws rip through soft, unprotected belly flesh. Redice cackled loudly, genuinely proud of the work he'd done.

""See? I told you I could do better! What do you think now?" There was only genuine joy in his voice. No anger, no contempt, no dark triumph... just joy.

Redice used Belly Rake, dealing 15 + 1 damage and -25SP

Redice
Night Finesse Active
15HP / 26SP (-25SP)

Stoatclaw
3HP / 93SP (-16HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Fri 27 Jan 2023 - 1:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 1:03

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 7:33

OOC: oo sorry! just realized I didn't do the battle system in my last post

IC: Chills rippled down the tom's side as he listened to the Shadowclanner spout off about his methods, and once more Stoatclaw tried to take a couple more steps back. Just a few more, then he would be close enough to run up a tree and keep the distance between them for good. Too slow, the red warrior closed the gap between them. Stoatclaw swiped once more as the other tom drew closer. Claws met the air, and another set of claws ripped through the Skyclan tom's gut, drawing the breath from his lungs. Immediately Stoatclaw felt his legs start to wobble, and a thunderous beat clouded his head, nearly blocking out the red warrior's laugh. He's gonna kill me... Stars, this can't be happening!

Stoatclaw opened and closed his mouth, trying to form desperate words that might get him out of this situation, but nothing came. No words then, but he could still give this cat something to remember him by. The warrior lurched forward one last time in an attempt to strike and possibly scar his opponent. The final expenditure of energy proved to be too much for the him, and instead of valiantly standing his ground to the last moment Stoatclaw found himself falling face-first into the ground before his consciousness faded.

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the World in Gray [C]   Embrace the World in Gray [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Embrace the World in Gray [C]
Page 1 of 1