Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't tell me i'm not Gray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Number of posts : 200

Don't tell me i'm not Gray Empty
PostSubject: Don't tell me i'm not Gray   Don't tell me i'm not Gray EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 22:43

Graykit ran into the middle of the Riverclan camp, and started to roll around on the floor. He started to let out a couple of laughs as he rolled around. He felt amazing today, he felt so excited. He felt as if his heart was pounding at a million miles an hour. He finally sat down, trying to calm down, but it didn't work. In only a few seconds, he was running all over again.

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [K]Snakepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, WC Apprentice
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell me i'm not Gray   Don't tell me i'm not Gray EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 11:04

Ashcloud sat just outside the warrior's den, soaking up the early morning sunlight. At the sight of a new kit fooling around in camp, the white tom purred in amusement. Not that any of his Clanmates knew about it; or should for that matter, but this young cat was going to father multiple bundles of joy rather soon. He couldn't wait for their arrival. Of course; the tom doubted he would see them for a long while after their birth, as they would probably be growing up in a clan that wasn't his own.
Smiling softly to himself, Ashcloud approached the youngster who was obviously very excited, though he didn't know why. Sitting next to the rolling kit, he meowed in a friendly; amused tone," And who is this?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell me i'm not Gray   Don't tell me i'm not Gray EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 18:01

Graykit stopped rolling around and got up. He rammed himself into the warrior and said "You're so soft!" He started to push himself all over the warrior for a couple moments, and backed away. "I'm Graykit! Who are you?" he asked. Graykit started to run around him in a circle. "Tell me." he repeated with every circle he completed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell me i'm not Gray   Don't tell me i'm not Gray Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't tell me i'm not Gray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: