Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You'll see what it's like (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

You'll see what it's like (closed) Empty
PostSubject: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 13:03

Stoatpaw made his way to Highpine, a squirrel dangling limply in his mouth. The wound on his leg, which he now realized had become a scar, no longer gave him any trouble, though he swore he could still feel it sting in the presence of the beast that had given it to him. The fur still hadn't filled in there, but he hoped that would be fixed with time. He let his kill fall to the ground as he settled himself next to the tree, waiting silently for his friend to appear.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2402

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 13:21

The silver she-cat silently stalked towards Highpine, anticipating today’s meeting. Her crouch was remarkable for a young cat, and she gave little to no hint of her presence. Suddenly, she exploded out of the bushes and landed in front of Stoatpaw, fluffy white tail standing straight up. “Hey, Stoatpaw!” she purred. “Did I surprise you?”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 13:57

The cat bursting from the bush jolted the apprentice to his paws, standing in a battle ready stance to combat the newcomer. When he realized who it was that stood before him, Stoatpaw relaxed slightly. "Only a little." He replied, trying to sound unbothered by the sudden appearance. In reality, his heart was still pounding from the shock of the situation. Stoatpaw allowed himself a moment to calm his beating heart before producing a smile. "That wasn't very nice, Lightpaw. I'll have to get you back for that one."
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 14:05

Lighttail pretended to be offended. “You just did! I’ll have you know my name is Lighttail now, and you should have more respect for your elders,” she mewed, doing her best impression of a stuffy senior warrior before breaking down laughing. “Wait, is that a new scar? What happened?”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 14:24

"Should I get the mouse bile and remove your ticks then, elder?" He replied in a playful tone. It took him a second to realize exactly what she had just said. "Wait, Lighttail? You're a warrior now?!" He couldn't believe it, while he had been off in the medicine den she had gotten her warrior name. Stoatpaw glanced at the scar bitterly. "Oh, I was training with a warrior and they bit me pretty hard. It's not... completely their fault, I freaked out when they got me and tried pulling away." Defending Blackbear in any capacity was hard for him, he felt dirty even implying that she wasn't at fault. "Nevermind that though, have you eaten yet? I have something planned." Stoatpaw pushed the squirrel toward her, offering Lighttail a quick reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 14:43

Lighttail shook her head. “I haven’t eaten yet. After all, ShadowClan’s nocturnal. Everyone else is asleep.” She took the squirrel gratefully. “Thanks, Stoatpaw. So what’s the plan?” she asked as soon as she’d finished.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 15:08

"Well, you said at the last gathering that your concussion is gone, I figure it's time to teach you how to climb." He was decently sure that she hadn't been joking when she had asked him about it, and he knew that she would like the view. He just hoped that she didn't have an unknown fear of heights.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

You'll see what it's like (closed) Output12                   You'll see what it's like (closed) Output10                          You'll see what it's like (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 16:38

Lighttail brightened. “All right! Thanks for remembering! I’ve wanted to come do this for ages, it’s just been pretty busy back home.” She padded over to the nearest tree and looked up. “So how do we start?”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 17:18

Stoatpaw approached the tree she had picked. "First, try and grip the tree with your claws." He splayed his paws wide on the tree in demonstration, sinking his claws into the rough surface. "Go as wide as possible. Then, just start pulling yourself up. You can use your back claws to propel yourself up, but since you're just starting out it might be best not to." Stoatpaw gripped higher on the tree before he started to pull himself up, using his back claws to hold himself in place while he reached for higher spots. He stopped when he hit a branch not too far from the ground. Perching himself on it, he stared down at Lighttail. "Let's see what you got, elder."
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 17:53

Lighttail stood up and dug her claws into the tree. She hadn’t felt bark under her claws very often before, and it felt strange. The silver cat pushed off with her hind feet and started pulling with her upper half. A branch in sight, the ShadowClan cat began to climb the tree. Was she ascending? Yes, but she looked and felt like a fish trying to swim through shrubbery. Stubbornly, though, she held on and managed to get almost to the lowest branch before losing her grip. She didn’t necessarily fall, but she was forced to make a rather ungraceful descent. Flopping heavily on the ground, she started laughing. “I guess it doesn’t come naturally to us ShadowClan cats! Although, I’m told my biological parents were rogues so who knows? Maybe it’s in my blood somewhere.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 19:27

Stoatpaw stared in awe as she started climbing. He hadn't expected her to do so well on her first attempt, never mind how awkward she looked while doing it. As she got closer to the branch, Stoatpaw grew excited. "You're almost there, Lighttail, just a little further!" His excitement peaked, and quickly fell off when she dismounted. She had been so close to reaching the branch, maybe he could have helped her if he hadn't been so invested in watching her. Stoatpaw leapt from his spot, landing softly next to her. "You did really well for your first time, honestly. I wasn't expecting that from a Shadowclan cat." The news that her parents were rogues came as a shock to him. He would have thought that with all the talk of being loyal to Shadowclan she would have been a pure blooded clan cat, though her hard work to ensure her loyalty made more sense to him now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll see what it's like (closed)   You'll see what it's like (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

You'll see what it's like (closed)
Page 1 of 1