Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Dad I Never Had (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

The Dad I Never Had (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Dad I Never Had (Closed)   The Dad I Never Had (Closed) EmptySat May 27, 2023 9:00 pm

Finally, out of the medicine cat den, Fernpaw followed her mentor almost without a limp. The young she-cat insisted to be let go earlier and after bickering for days with the medicine cat, she was out. And best of all, Kestrelchirp was with her! Fernpaw hasn't had to chance to meet him very well since her ceremony. For the last moon, she has been trying to learn from other apprentices and get knowledge from patrols. It wasn't like she resented him. The odd-eyed she-cat knew that warriors were very busy cats and he couldn't be there for her all the time. For now, Fernpaw was grateful to have this day with her mentor and hopefully learn more of him.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Dad I Never Had (Closed) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: The Dad I Never Had (Closed)   The Dad I Never Had (Closed) EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 11:12 am

Kestrelchirp was happy his apprentice was finally healed. He felt guilty leaving her in there, but with Coyotegrin demanding a lot of his time in the tunnels, he had stopped by when he could. But finally, she was cleared for recovery. With a charming smile, he glanced down at her as he lead her through the territory. "How are you liking the moors? It's beautiful out here, isn't it?" He looked out across the grasses gently flowing in the wind. The same wind buffeting his orange fur as he breathed in the sense of peace. It was so far into the season, that even with his tall height the grass was nearly at his shoulder in some places. He looked back down to Fernpaw as they crested a hill and frowned. "I'm sorry for not visiting you more in the den. With tensions so high, my mother wanted me working on the tunnels. I should have made more time for you and I'm sorry. I promise from this day on, I'll never abandon you again." They neared where Kestrelchirp had marked in his brain for battle training - on top of a hill where the grass had not grown as much and the territory could be seen beneath them. Slowing to a stop, he flicked his tail and sat. "We'll train here after you catch your breath from the walk."

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Dad I Never Had (Closed)   The Dad I Never Had (Closed) EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 10:12 pm

Fernpaw's ear lifted at the question and she lashed her tail excited. "I love them! So much freedom to run and jump. I especially like the Flower Fields, with all the blooming flowers there." She purred as the small apprentice followed the older cat. The molly noticed Kestrelchirp concerned expression, but before she could ask he spoke again. Fernpaw was surprised to hear him apologize but at the same time... she felt a warm feeling in her chest when the warrior expressed his concern and care for her. The short she-cat didn't have her parents for long, joining the stars before she could even remember their faces correctly. Fernpaw never felt too bad about it; after all, she didn't honestly know them. Thus, she didn't have someone older, nor a parent model or an older sibling, that would look after her. It was always her against the world. The odd-eyed Windclanner took a few seconds to think about this new, unknown feeling before talking again. "It's fine, really. I get it, a warrior is always working to protect their clan and respect that. But... thanks. I would like to have you around... you know? To guide me..." The usually confident and feisty cat now acted bashfully, fidgeting her paws. It wasn't like her to ask for help and it felt strange. She felt... vulnerable.

They both remained quiet for the rest of the walk. Fernpaw almost had to trot to keep with Kestrechirp's pace and when they finally arrived, she let out a long sigh. The apprentice took a look at the view of the top of the hill and despite still trying to catch her breath, her eyes shimmer with excitement and determination, ready to start working. "I'm ready!"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Dad I Never Had (Closed) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dad I Never Had (Closed)   The Dad I Never Had (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dad I Never Had (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: