Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where are you from? [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Where are you from? [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 21:09

Padding to the Carrionplace, Mudfoot gave a yawn. The tom needed a break from clan life and going on a patrol was the best was to relax his mind. Trotting at a decent speed, he finally made it to the rotten place and wondered why he'd come here in the first place. Looking around, he crept forward, looking through the fence and into the area, watching as crows fought over a piece of twoleg trash.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Where are you from? [closed] VHQrlk5
Where are you from? [closed] 1QYZaRo

Where are you from? [closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 21:18

Copperkit was walking around the Carrionplace when suddenly he looked up and he saw another cat looking around there. Copperkit never been known to be shy or nervous so he charged directly towards the cat but not wanting to attack or harm the cat. He simply wanted a closer look. He had not seen another cat since the day his mom left him. He kept letting out tiny meows as to get the cats attention. If the cat was to attack Copperkit didnt realize that he wouldn't stand a chance because of his size.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 21:29

Startled by the young cat who'd suddenly run up to him, Mudfoot took a few steps back. Where did this kit even come from? Looking around, there were no other cats around, so he assumed that it must have been abandoned, poor thing. Realizing that it was no threat, he moved towards the fence again, looking at the kit who was on the other side. "Hello little one," he meowed softly, not wanting to scare it.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 22:29

Still not showing any sign of shyness, Copperkit perked up when he heard the voice of the older male cat. He perked his head around the fense and let out a squeaky meow "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 12:34

Well, at least he knew that the kit was old enough to talk, that was a plus. On top of that, the little cat didn't seem to be injured or severely sick. "I'm Mudfoot of ShadowClan," he started, still holding a soft smile. "Who might you be?"

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 14:07

Copperkit's ears twitched when he heard shadowclan. Before his mom left him she told him a little bit about the clans that lived in these woods. Honestly though he thought they were a myth because he never ventured out here before then. "I'm Copperkit." The small kitten said simply.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 16:40

"Nice to meet you Copperkit," he meowed with a smile. The kit looked pretty happy for not seeming to have a mother. "Where is your mother little one?" He asked, wondering what the reason was for this kit to be in the carrion place, especially when it was so dangerous.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 19:33

The mention of the small kitten's mother made him sad and look at the ground. Then after a moment he looked back up at Mudfoot and said "My mother left me and my siblings a long time ago. Eventually my siblings got lost somewhere. I tried to look for them but I think twolegs got them. Some of them may have even gotten attacked or run over." He was trying to hide the sadness in his mews.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 19:10

Mudfoot's usual cheery smile turned to a frown as the kit spoke. How horrible! Leaving kits all alone to fend for themselves, he couldn't imagine what guilt those cats carried on their shoulders. Realizing that acting sad wasn't going to help the situation, he replaced his frown with a soft smile. "Well, thank StarClan you're alright," he meowed, knowing the kit most likely had no clue who or what StarClan was. "Why don't I take you back to my home, you'll be safe there," he meowed, looking behind the small kit. Some rats were starting to get curious and he wouldn't be able to fend them off all on his own, so they'd best get out of this place while they still had a chance.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 19:57

Without thinking what he was getting into Copperkit looked thoughtful at Mudfoot and said "sure. I'm tired of just roaming around with nowhere to go."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 6:21

Mudfoot was glad the little cat was willing to come back to camp, and the tom turned around, waiting for the kit to squeeze his way under the fence. "Let's head back then, my camp isn't too far," he meowed with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptyWed 12 Oct 2016 - 21:07

((Im so sorry I forgot about this!!))

Copperkit just simply smiled and followed the cat to wherever he was leading him. Copperkit was excited for a new adventure
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 6:37

Mudfoot looked down to the kit who was padding next to him, a smile upon his muzzle. "I think you'll like the camp. It's always nice to have a new kit," he meowed, thinking hard about what a decision that would have to be made. Mudfoot knew that this kit needed a home; a family, and he couldn't just let any queen take care of him. Turning his gaze down to the smaller cat, the tom wondered if this was the right choice. "I know that you'll need a family and your's is somewhere, but would you like it if I helped take care of you? Like a father figure?" he added, hoping the kit would agree with his idea.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 14:27

Copperkit purred at the thought of having someone that could at least act like a father to him. He loved the idea and said happily "I would like that." He never met his own father before, whoever and wherever he may be.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 20:20

Mudfoot walked next to the small kit in silence, overjoyed that he had another adopted kit. "Do you have a name?" he asked, hoping to fill the silent void and curious if the kit's parents had named the small cat yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from? [closed]   Where are you from? [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are you from? [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next