Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Here lately... (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Here lately... (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 18:56

Willowwhisker was emerging from the nursery when the kits were fast asleep, but still under another queens care. She had realized that Thistlefall had been avoiding the kits lately, as well as her. Wanting to do something about this, she padded over to where the warriors slept, hoping he would be there."Thistlefall, are you awake?" In a soft tone, she began to realize he was nowhere around her, so she looked around camp to find him.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Maple on Fri 6 Jan 2017 - 19:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 18:59

Thistlefall found himself snacking on a mouse, sitting close to the freshkill pile when a familiar voice caught in his ear. He glanced up, seeing Willowwhisker, obviously looking for him.

He let out a content sigh, and gulped down the rest of the mouse. "Over here!"

Here lately... (Closed) RHCP_smolHere lately... (Closed) RHCP2_smolHere lately... (Closed) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 19:05

He caught her attention over by the fresh-kill pile, already awake. She trotted towards him with a flat look on her face, but it soon turned into a smile when she got to him. She thought about how to bring this up to him, so she decided on a small patrol."Would you mind going on a patrol with me? It's been a while, and I'd like to talk to you away from the kits."She replied a soft crackle in her voice, from the pain that she knew she'd have to endure going through this hard time with her mate. Trying not to sound to desperate, she turned away to walk towards the exit of camp, and to hide the small tears that began to prick in the back of her eyes.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 22:07

Thistlefall flicked an ear and got up, following after her with a slightly confused expression on his face. It hadn't yet crossed his mind why she would be requesting a patrol, but he would soon find out.

He padded after her, out into the territory, the crisp snow crunching beneath his paws.

Here lately... (Closed) RHCP_smolHere lately... (Closed) RHCP2_smolHere lately... (Closed) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 22:48

Padding out of camp by Thistlefalls side, Willowwhisker took a deep breath and began to explain the patrol."So. I called you out here to talk about our relationship. I was just wondering, do you... are you... do you still love me? I love you, and nothing can change that." She sighed at the thought.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 22:52

Thistlefall paused, but only for a brief moment before picking up the pace. Her words flew through his ears, in one and out the other. He didn't want to hear what she had to say, he didn't even want to answer that question.

All the tom did was continue moving forward, ignoring the cold snow that stabbed between his paw pads, he just continued forward through the cold surroundings, staying quite, not mumbling a word.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 23:08

"Thistlefall. I'm... IM PREGNANT SO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!...I'm having more kits. I realized that you have been drifting away from me and the kits. You need to get your act together for the sake of the kits. Also, do it... do it for me." She hissed as he completely ignored her. She began to quicken her pace as tears pricked her eyes and began to trickle down her face. She had left Thistlefall a few tail-lengths behind when she stopped in her tracks and sat down, hoping Thistlefall would take the notion of sitting beside her when she flicked her ear and tail. Not wanting any more drama to be caused, she sat and watched a rabbit hop innocently across the clearing outside of camp, not bothering to catch it. Studying its movement carefully, she remembered when she and Thistlefall had just met and wished it could be like that again. As tears rolled down her cheeks and snow softly landed on her fur, she snapped back into reality and looked over to Thistlefall for his response.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 23:28

A sequence of words actually made Thistlefall stop, adding the fact that Willowwhisker had now stopped in front of him and sat down. He flicked and ear, whiskers twitching with a certain annoyance. "More kits? Really? Have you gone mad?"

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 23:37

As tears began a steady stream own her face she was suddenly letting out small sobs and some of the tears began to freeze right on her fur."Yes... Thistlefall. more kits. And you know... what? Maybe... Maybe I am mad!" She suddenly let out a wail of anger and pain mixed together. She laid down in the crunchy snow underneath her, head resting on her paws.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 1:36

Thistlefall flinched, irritation continuing to roll off him as he watched Willowwhisker crumple to the ground.

"The amount of kits is stressing me out! I'm not sure how much more I can take!" He hissed, obviously not taking into account of his mate's pain and sadness. "They're so much to deal with, it's hard to always be around for them." He eyed the she-cat beneath him.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 10:57

"Well did you ever stop to think about how stressed out I can Get?" As rage began to boil inside of her, she suddenly softened her voice to a low, soft tone. "Thistlefall, I understand that you are getting stressed out, but I want you to understand that you are not the only one that goes through these things. Not to mention how painful it is to have kits. With you always trying to get away from the kits, it leaves me to tend to them all day and night. I care for their every need and yes, I do love them very much. But it overwhelms me the same, if not more, as it does you. Yes, I am their mother, but you are their father. If you want them to grow up without a father, grow up knowing that their father left them and their mother, you do that." Taking a deep breath, she began speaking again before she let Thistlefall give any input. "You and I both know what it feels like to not have parents. We both know the struggles of not knowing who our parents are. But what we dont know is what it feels like knowing who your father is, and seeing him every day, knowing that he could care less about what goes on in their life. I care about you very much Thistlefall, but I'm beginning to doubt that you do the same. If you would like, there will be no more kits. For the sake of our growing family, I am giving you one last chance. I want you to think this over. Take into account the damage that will be done if you make a certain decision. When you have made a decision, I want you to come talk to me. Until then, good day."

With that, Willowwhisker got up from her perch and walked back towards camp, leaving Thistlefall to make his decision. She hoped he would make the right one, and that he would stay with her. Deep down inside, she wanted to go nuzzle up beside him, but she wanted him to make his own decisions. After all, he was his own warrior.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 17:38

Thistlefall didn't know what to think at first, simply sitting there, listening to Willowwhisker's words, some words he just completely forgot about the moment they were said. He was never exactly good with remembering things. The tom turned and looked over his shoulder, after the she-cat who now stalked away in anger and pain. He looked back down at his paws, his eye scrunched.

I've already made my decision...

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here lately... (Closed)   Here lately... (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here lately... (Closed)
Page 1 of 1