Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】   ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 10:09

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 Tuxpi-com-1663175075-1
✦╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌✦

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 1f339【Briarpaw】✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 1f339

⚠ 《OOC》This takes place directly after this topic. Please remember that Mottlerose was the deputy during that time.  ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 1f60a

Briarpaw carefully led the younger cat through the camp's entrance before pausing to let the other catch up. She lifted a hesitant tail and placed it gently on the other's back as reassurance. Thankfully, most of her clanmates weren't scattered in the clearing. The majority were probably out doing their duties or working in dens. She soothed her tense muscles and began to swiftly usher Shamlian through the camp. She was spotted by a few clan members but she gave them a look that said "don't question it and it will be explained later" before offering them a polite nod as a greeting and a farewell. She didn't want to overwhelm the poor kit is she stayed and chatted with her clanmates.

She scanned the camp before noticing the familiar figure of her mother. "This way," was all she said before hurrying them both to her. "Mother?" she called out pensively. "Are you busy right now? I... would like to speak with you about something... more specifically, someone." She removed her tail from the tom-kit's back and stepped to the side, fully revealing their guest to Mottle's view.

"Mother, this is Shamlian," she began slowly, "I- Mother, I have invited him to join Thunderclan." It was quick and to the point. She searched Mottlerose's face for a split second before quickly proceeding so she could get in what she wanted to say before anything else happened. "I know I should have consulted with you before anything but it was a sudden development and I had to make a quick decision." She took in a deep breath and then let it out before beginning to recount what had occurred. "I found him in our territory while I was taking a walk—the mouse he was trying to hunt alerted me. At first, I believed him to be a predator or even a malicious trespasser. I was about to leave—I know I cannot take them on my own—when I heard his voice. He sounded young so I risked it and took a quick look. I noticed he was a kit but also noticed that he looked lonely. I thought him to be lost so I offered to help him find his family. He told me that he intentionally ran away due to... complications with them. He was hoping to be allowed to stay in the territory in peace. I... I could not let that happen..." she trailed off as she eyed Shamlian through her peripheral vision. "He is young and a former kittypet kit. He does not have the necessary skills to survive out there on his own. There are so many predators and sometimes rogues and loners sneak through. He needs guidance..." She sighed. "I spoke to him about the dangers and hardships of clan life but that did not sway him. He is ready to prove himself, ready to learn and be a part of a new family... I have faith that Shamlian will do well here." There was fondness in her voice. It had only been a relatively quick meeting between her and the kit but he had already wormed himself into her heart.

The young molly straightened. "There are things I had to leave out because I believe it would be best to discuss them privately, for Shamlian's sake." She offered the kit a nod. "I would also like to request the medicine cats check him over for any recent injuries if they are free, of course. He has acquired multiple scars and other injuries due to his complications... It would also help if they were present during the discussion of Shamlian's most pressing issue in case they are able to do something about it." She eased her posture and kept her gaze solidly on Mottle's face as she awaited her response.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】   ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 15:00

Mottlerose was admittedly rather surprised by the sudden bombardment from her daughter. Briarpaw hadn't spoken to her much since beginning her training, outside of the times that the deputy herself had practically hunted down the dilute tortoiseshell to see how her training was going. It was almost immediately that she had smelled the scent of an outsider, which had drawn her outside of her den.

Her brow furrowed at Briarpaw's words. Invited them to join Thunderclan? Without her word? No, that simply wouldn't fly. The tip of her tail twitched, just the slightest indication of the mother's frustration. But she let her daughter ramble on, knowing there would be no way to stop the molly's torrent of words until they had finished.

Once she had, however...

"Briarpaw, you possess no authority to invite a stranger to be a member of our Clan. That is for Minnowstar or myself to decide, not you." Her tone was quick to reprimand, and she hadn't even yet looked at the guest that was behind her. "You are an apprentice, and if this cat were to be a threat, you could greatly hurt your Clan. Anytime something like this happens? Immediately come to me. Or your father. But you do not get to be the one to choose whether or not they can join." It was out of pure worry that she was reprimanding her daughter, and also, to keep her authority. If apprentices could decide who could join Thunderclan... what would that make Mottlerose? Or Minnowstar? It meant they had no control over their Clanmates, and that was a gravely dangerous situation. The normally-kind mother felt the panic in her throat slowly ebb away.

"I will deal with this... Shamlain in the leader's den. Briarpaw, go get Fawnshine and Eggdrop, but know that you won't be without extra in-camp duties for this, young molly. This could have led to grave consequences." Finally, did her gaze peer to the cat behind her daughter that was in question. There was a severe sense of protectiveness that the tortoiseshell had over her children, and knowing just any old outsider could make her daughter behave in such a way made her more than jittery.

It was no doubt that the cat in question was a young kit. But at the same time, they reeked of the sweetness that only could speak to their kittypet origins. The hard, scrutinizing gaze softened. When dealing with enemy Clan cats, she at least could know that they understood the code. Any sense of something like this? There would immediately be the chance for consequences. But a simple kit, a kittypet kit? What were they doing so far from their nests? How had they gotten out without something like an eagle coming after them?

The questions swarmed her mind. But she beckoned for the unfamiliar cat to follow her into the leader's den that she shared with her mate. "So- if you don't mind, tell me your story?" Her tone was much softer, much kinder. It once more had the motherly warmth to it, as if the molly had done a complete 180. She knew it was scary to be invited to such a place alone, but it would be necessary if they truly wanted to join Thunderclan.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】   ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 22:52

Fawnshine

The sight of Briarpaw bringing an outsider into camp, calling for Mottlerose's assistance... It made her wary. Approaching them, she was fortunate enough to hear the mentioned words, though cut off, had her grasp somewhat of an understanding of the situation. "Invited him to join ThunderClan." Fawnshine raised a brow. She agreed with the deputy. An apprentice didn't have the right to invite an outsider, much less one they'd just met, into the clan. Briarpaw was Mottlerose's daughter, yes, but she was too young to be aware of all the consequences accepting a stranger in could have.

Tail brushing the deputy's shoulder, the medicine cat walked over, nodding quietly to announce her presence. "I'm here, Mottlerose. I've heard most of it, and though not all, I believe I can figure out the situation." She took a glance at the outsider. "I am certainly curious of what made Briarpaw bring him here..." Fawnshine took her spot beside Mottlerose, her tone purposely kept soft and curious as she continued gazing at the outsider. They were rather young, too. A kittypet, huh?

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】   ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 15:55

Shamlian followed carefully behind Briarpaw, his eyes darting around as they entered the camp. There weren't many cats there at the time, but those who were there were definitely looking at him. He shifted uneasily, hoping that they weren't close enough to see his unsheathed claws. Shamlian was grateful for the reassuring tail that she had placed on his back and the kindness that she had shown him. It was more than he'd ever received before.

As they neared the cat who Shamlian guessed was Briarpaw's mother, he became more nervous. She said that she was ThunderClan's Deputy, whatever that meant. He assumed it was a position of power. This was probably the cat who would decide whether he would stay, or be thrown out. Briarpaw had been so kind. but he could see in the older cat's eyes that this Mottlerose was displeased by Briarpaw's actions. The hope that he had allowed himself to bring began to dissolve.

As Mottlerose began to berate Briarpaw for her rash actions, Shamlian began to cower in fear. I knew it. They're going to chase me out! All the grown ups were the same, none of them liked him, or were willing to even give him a chance. Shamlian's breathing became rapid as the deputy directed him towards her den. Why does she want me to go there? What is she going to do to me?! He stayed frozen for a moment, before beginning to walk shakily towards the leader's den. He glanced back at Briarpaw with fear filled eyes before entering.

Shamlian was expecting the same harshness, if not worse, than when Mottlerose spoke to her daughter. But when the deputy spoke, her tone was much softer, even... kind? His breathing slowed, as he met her eyes for the first time. He relaxed slightly, but was still tense. Out of habit he had automatically placed his tail over his paws the moment he could. As Shamlian opened his mouth to answer Mottlerose's question, another cat entered the den. Her entrance slightly startled him before he calmed himself down. She was probably just one of the cat's Briarpaw was sent to get.  

Shamlian took a deep breath and began. He spoke quietly, just loud enough to be heard. "I-I don't know what a "kittypet" is, but I didn't have housefolk, if that's what you mean. My family and some other's lived in the alleyways of twolegplace." Shamlian broke eye contact, looking down at his paws. "Nobody there liked me, not even my littermates. Because I was... different." He knew that he had to tell them, there was no way he could hope to live here if he tried to hide it. Slowly, he removed his tail from over his paws, revealing is unsheathed claws. "...My claws don't go away," he said, still avoiding eye contact. "All my siblings do, but mine just wont, no matter how hard I try."

Shamlian looked back at Mottlerose and Fawnshine as he continued. "My siblings never liked me, but this other cat who lived near us, Aster, hated me. He'd always say mean things and try to scratch me when nobody else was around. He was only a couple moons older than us, but my littermates liked him. They liked him a lot. But I never thought they'd actually join him." Shamlian's eyes filled with tears as he recounted his story. "They attacked me! I didn't do anything to them! At least, I didn't try to..." He trailed off before beginning again. "Aster said that he was going to rip my claws out, and my siblings were just going to let him! I was so scared!" Shamlian took a moment to calm himself, as he'd begun to get worked up. He took another deep breath before he continued. "I managed to get away and I ended up here. Don't make me go back there, please let me stay! I promise that I'll be good and work really hard!"

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】   ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 17:36

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 1f339【Briarpaw】✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 1f339

Briarpaw took the reprimanding in a very Briar way, with grace and understanding. She knew what she was getting into the moment she had invited the young tom-kit to live in Thunderclan. She also knew she had no authority to bring strangers into the heart of the camp. She was a mere apprentice, her lineage did not matter in this situation—nor did it ever cross her mind to use it as an excuse. She simply didn't want to leave this kit alone in any way shape or form. There was just no way. He touched her heart with how lonely and sad he seemed. She didn't want to imagine her siblings in such a position but it's exactly what tipped the scale for her. It made her heart ache and made her throw away all common sense. She just... couldn't.

She dipped her head in understanding as he mother finished. The young molly expected no less of a punishment. However, she felt... odd. She didn't feel as sorry for what she did as she expected to feel. It just wasn't there. She normally respected her mother and other authority too much and avoided anything that could result in her getting in trouble. This time, oddly enough, her heart didn't care to feel ashamed. She wouldn't feel sorry for offering the lost kit companionship—for bringing him into his new home. Yes. She had a suspicion that her mother would allow the kit to stay. The poor dear was so scared and weary. It would be wrong to turn him away when he was in need.

At her mother's command, she stood straighter and nodded once. "I will go do so." she meowed. She watched the deputy lead a nervous Shamlian to the leader's den before preparing to go retrieve the medicine cats. However, before she could even go and do what was asked of her, Fawnshine came into view and joined Mottlerose and Shamlian in the den. Her normally stoic face showed mild surprise. Huh. She inched closer to the leader's den and eavesdropped for a few seconds. Fawnshine had heard everything? That... made things easier. Did she still need to go get Eggdrop or would Fawn suffice?

She debated internally on what to do but Shamlian's voice cut through her indecision. She turned her head to gaze in the direction of the den. She frowned. The poor kit's story was sadder than she had initially thought. Also, she had apparently assumed wrong. He wasn't a former kittypet. She tilted her head in thought. It made her heart ache to hear him so distraught and pleading. She shook her head and sat down. Fawnshine would be enough. She needed to hear what Mottlerose and Fawnshine would say in response to Shamlian's story. She was prepared to step in and defend the kit if there was a need. She'll most likely get harder punishment for interfering and for her further disobedience but it would be worth it. To give Shamlian a new family? That was worth it.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】   ✦Shamlian✦【Closed】 Empty

Back to top Go down

✦Shamlian✦【Closed】
Page 1 of 1