Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!

Go down 
+20
isla
Copperbeanz
cocoa
cotton
Gellybean
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Ash
speedy
downfive
Muggy
Lapis
Aspen
Memories
Kitty
Lilystorm
Byrin
kjSage
Karuna
Nerd
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2505

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 10:40

Lionkit has taken a step or two back in the future character lineup. Sagekit will be debuting soon. Ultimately, I don’t have Lionkit’s personality fully planned yet whereas Flickerkit has her whole arc planned, so she’ll likely be next. I also have a rogue waiting in the wings. Someday we’ll all get to meet Bianca!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2022 - 9:34

I’m sure I’ve mentioned this somewhere- but Hentooth’s name was inspired by Beechface! I didn’t actually realize what an odd-sounding name Beechface was for a while because of how well it seemed to fit together… and then the suffix -tooth for Hen just fit because of her spunkiness- she’s fierce for a medicine cat

I also have some future characters lined up… a possible Russet kit named Ridgecry!

Also if Astraeus ever ends up joining a Clan (unlikely but possible), his name will probably be Fallowglen, though he’d likely refer to himself by his old name. I really like Fallowglen… just it doesn’t start with A. Still thinking about that one- but he’ll only join a Clan if he really really falls for someone, and it doesn’t seem like that will be happening anytime soon…

Dawn’s personality and speech color fluctuate during her early topics, while Astraeus’ underwent a complete change. Hen was always just that, Hen

Russet will be growing up soon! Not just in rank but maturing in personality… I need to scare her with something or give her some responsibility- sorry Silverwing, she’s gotta mature sometime!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 14:15

Sunpaw’s voice will remain boyish his whole life due to being neutered mid-puberty! He hasn’t figured it out yet (still thinks he’s just a late bloomer) but when he does it will be a major source of insecurity.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4957

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2023 - 6:47

During the sitewide, Mottlestar freed zero cats :)
She only fought dogs :)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 Mar 2023 - 12:15

I’ve fallen into the trap of a trope constantly used in the books: Retcons! It seems retcons are completely unavoidable in Warriors on any level. This is primarily happening with Snowfoot in respect to her relationships with siblings. Ratrunner, Sootwhisker, and Shymoon were all her adoptive siblings and she grew up alongside them. However, she never interacted with any of them besides a congratulations at warrior ceremonies, and I believe only Shymoon was acknowledged as a sibling. At the time, I was new and didn’t know everyone’s backstory, but all three perished in the 2022 spring sitewide before I really found out. It wouldn’t make sense in character for Snowfoot not to have had relationships with her siblings, so I did the only thing I could and retconned them! She now remembers them fondly, as if there was a bond there that we never actually saw. Guess it happened off-screen?🤪
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyThu 11 May 2023 - 20:27

I wrote in Snowfoot’s old leg injuries acting up to help push her towards retirement. Then I managed to accidentally re-injure one of the injuries hers are based on. Do with that information what you will.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3310

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyThu 11 May 2023 - 21:21

Despite Tawnyshadow and Sunflare's current dynamic, I always felt like they might break apart at some point. Tawnyshadow was loyal to the Warrior Code before all else, while Sunflare cares the most about himself. I feel like they would get into so many fights...

Still, character development exists, and they could learn to accept each other's believes and love the other for it <3

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6077

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 May 2023 - 16:42

Nightdancer is absolutely nowhere near what I originally envisioned her to be, even now that she's not just a cat-shaped lump of depression. She was supposed to be your stereotypical mean girl, but now she's just a quiet cat who enjoys hunting and fighting and only actively likes a handful of the cats around her. She's still kind of an opinionated diva (as proven by her outburst at the Gathering), but she's a lot more subdued overall and spends a lot of time alone, quietly reflecting on things.

Thalia is actually one of the oldest cats left in the forest (not that you could tell; time is fluid on WCC and I don't really play her that way because I wasn't around for most of that time). She's also the only one left, as far as I know, with 100% Asylum blood! I imagine most cats assume she was either born into ShadowClan, and the cats who were around when she joined ShadowClan assume she was born in ThunderClan because she lived there briefly as a kit.

Lightningbreeze, despite her carefree attitude and reckless behavior, is actually pretty smart- she's really good at making plans and following through on them, she just rarely applies this skill to anything actually useful. And even when she does, she doesn't think about the consequences.

Mistpaw was originally meant to be named Miststep, to match with Stoneheart- as she's slowly grown into herself a little more over her (very long) apprenticeship, I decided on Mistflower instead. I'm looking forward to getting to showcase more of her actual personality underneath all the anxiety!

Leopardsun doesn't think she's allowed to retire. She's never mentioned it because she just assumes, but she's never known a leader or deputy to retire, at least in ShadowClan. Also, while she believes in diplomacy and the power of words, she's really sort of a bundle of angry emo anger issues masquerading as a responsible adult; she would probably act quite a bit differently if she was operating under a different leader than Nightstar, but she was placed in the position of deputy pretty young so it's kind of hard to say.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4957

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 May 2023 - 18:20

Mottlestar doesn't hate Beechfang, weirdly enough.

Murkyripple really wants to go to Shadowclan.

Marigoldmask is... sort of just my sunshine incarnate blanket cat.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 May 2023 - 19:15

I might just have a new favourite cat: Copperkit. I haven't even started roleplaying her yet, but I have so many ideas already. She is going to be this super insecure kit, not because she has a major weakness like being mute or anything, but because she overthinks everything she does. Which results in her scolding herself everytime she wants to cry or laugh or have any sort of emotion, never saying most of what she wants to say, and tearing herself apart for even the smallest of mistakes. I see her as a super talented cat that doesn't see her talent, instead believes that she was lesser than everyone else.

And oh the amount of plots I have waiting for her. Will probably start planning one soon, but can I just say that Copperkit will make so many mistakes in life... Also, Copperbeans is a rather ugly name for her, would Copperblaze(After Blazefang) or Coppersun(after Sunfire) be better?

Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 May 2023 - 3:43

:o Blush Love Happy there are so many cute things in this topic! i've had so much fun reading all the posts!

i really like this comment:
"i always like meeting people similar to me, it makes me feel less alone" ~ karuna, aww <3 me too
i was really inspired by hawkspirit/muggy and basilbloom/rainyheart 💞💖 cool to learn how  cats come from people's real experiences <3
i like doing that, too...

shymoon wasn't going to speak ~ she was gonna expand the tail signals invented in shadowclan! Cool
she was gonna get an injury like whisperear's and lose the chance to "overcome" her disability, instead accepting herself as she was and her own way of communicating! Cheering i was too much of a scaredy cat because of inevitable cat racism, hatred, and danger towards her but if i had a do-over... :3

rosewas going to be deaf ~ her name is from a book called wonderstruck by brian selznick! she was gonna be close friends with shymoon and learn signs from her! <3 cos of shymoon's adversity + i'm not deaf myself, i was too scared -again- but i'm not unhappy at all with how she turned out... :3 rose has cerebellar hypoplasia and the fate of her remaining eye depends on my own vision!  Evil

lavenderi'm very protective of cos i was scared into erasing or reducing disabilities before Cry i don't have his specific disability but thought it'd be "safer" cos it's in the books (last in that article); i researched disabilities in the books, like BrightheartDeadfootSnowkitJayfeatherJayfeather, of course, Briarlight ~ despite controversy about her quality of life, a real paralysed kitten seems happy!

i'm both dreading and hoping someone will tell me if i mess it up with him!  Sweat

fun fact! lavender might end up named after a taylor swift song lol ~ that's the clean version  Smile

copperbeans <3 i think it's a cute name ~ reminds me of smallbean! the fiery ones are cute too! :3

i wondered what i'd be like as a cat so i asked my sister's opinion... :3

this is what we came up with:
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 May 2023 - 3:48

Oh the cat is so cute! Isla, I hereby dub cat-you Fawnheart, Fawn- because of your gentle nature, -heart for that amazing and sweet heart of yours <3 You now belong to Windclan, clan of the swift-footed and freedom. I hope you like the mini profile I made for you :)

Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 May 2023 - 19:33

Copperbeans wrote:
Oh the cat is so cute! Isla, I hereby dub cat-you Fawnheart, Fawn- because of your gentle nature, -heart for that amazing and sweet heart of yours <3 You now belong to Windclan, clan of the swift-footed and freedom. I hope you like the mini profile I made for you :)

awww that's so sweet thank you copperbeans i love it!!! <3

another fun fact: this time around, rose and lavender will be friends! :3
to anyone else reading, please be rose and/or lavender's friend!

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 Picrew10
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 16:46

prickle canonically didn’t join the DF invasion because he thought it would fail miserably

cypress is a mean girl gossip lady but she can be nice

Dawn leaves starling feathers in trees around the borders for her aunt. She also tends to, once a moon, make short forays into Twolegplace to search for her missing family members

Hen is Not Watching the forest because every time she takes a peek she must fight the urge to come down and smack sense into people

drizzle is standoffish and cold, but she really does care for her clan.

out of my current characters, dawn is the only one willing to be friendly with cats from other clans!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 21:01

Sunflower was originally a SkyClan cat and then went to live as a Kittypet. He’s one of (if not the?) oldest cat in the forest. He cries a lot (like a lot), and his meows sound like ‘honks’ more than a normal meow.

Pipsqueak HATES his dad Sunflower and hopes to be a part of SkyClan someday where their family origins are. He can be a grump but really does care for cats he trusts, excluding papa Sun.

Fuzzface is a large lad not necessarily by choice, he was born plump. Yes he eats a lot and always seems to be hungry, but perhaps his stature and hungry nature are due to something internal/systemic?

Curlyfluff is really disliking all of this chaos that ThunderClan is going through. He just wants to see his clanmates happy and thriving, wants to help in anyway he can (even if he’s not sure of how to exactly help), and detests when he’s not sure of who to trust. He never intends to think ill of any-cat and it makes him so horribly sad to sometimes feel as though he’s surrounded by strangers.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 VHQrlk5
WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 1QYZaRo

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next