Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!

Go down 
+20
isla
Copperbeanz
cocoa
cotton
Gellybean
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Ash
speedy
downfive
Muggy
Lapis
Aspen
Memories
Kitty
Lilystorm
Byrin
kjSage
Karuna
Nerd
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1579

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 11:30

Driftcloud was supposed to be a Clan therapist, he turned out to be more lazy...

Eveningmoon was intended to be very outgoing and popular! But he turned more broody after the DF arc.

Birchkit's psychosis is based off of my own experiences!

And finally: for those wondering about Goldenpaw's plot, he was Achilles and Adderpaw was Patroclus! I was going to follow the plot of the Iliad, but my muse fell through...Maybe another time!

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EBrhYrd

Flickerfern         Pondkit         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #6188BD         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 15:00

Wow, this took off…

When I first joined WCC, I was still figuring my style RP-wise and had absolutely no ideas for original Warriors characters. So I used two movie characters as very loose templates for Snowfoot and Blazefang. Those characters are Elsa and Anna from Frozen.

Snowfoot remains an introvert, but that’s about it. Most of the time I forget about the Elsa thing. It’s more visible in her apprentice topics, specifically with her tendency to act very formal with strangers, as well as having nervous tics.

Blazefang, on the other hand (or paw), has managed to grow into her own without actually changing much. She’s still a hyperactive extroverted ginger, a former hopeless romantic who’s been taught some hard life lessons, and a bit scatterbrained. I guess some things never change. Joke absolutely intended. And yes, her Mate Finder page was titled “Love is an Open Door.”
Also I think Downfive may have caught on. Her current FR is officially titled “A Beautiful Stranger”. That wasn’t me.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit, Herringkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten [He] Riverclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1482

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 15:19

Sandypaw likes to give gifts (especially seashells) to her chosen friends as a symbol of their friendship and her appreciation of them. I haven't gotten to roleplay this out much because she doesn't have many friends.

Also her name will be Sandystream, named for her love of the river.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Herringkit
RC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 15:25

Snowfoot’s initial character arc (dealing with the loss of her mother) was heavily based around the 5 stages of grief and inspired by the song “Way to You” by Blixemi!
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2414

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 16:21

Since Lapis mentioned seashells, Dovesight also used to have a special seashell she kept as a reminder of her mother. She ended up giving that she'll to Stormdance (Stormpaw at the time)

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 Sfr52WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 Sfr5bWCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 Sfr5LWCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 Sfr5KWCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 SfPQh
WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 8:42

Minksplash wasn't originally going to get a pelt... but then I thought it'd be adorable if she got one that matched her name. So now she has a little scarf :)

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 9:29

-Yarrowblossom was supposed to be a lot more like the original Yarrowfrost/Hawkspirit; braver, fiercely loyal, not afraid of anything. Obviously that’s not what happened at all, and I couldn’t be more happy with the direction he took

-When I came back from my hiatus, I seriously considered killing off Fogfeather and starting over completely. Ginger leaving WCC and fog and plum getting medicine cat by forfeit saved his life

-Lynx’s personality is heavily based off of the Sunflower Wife character i was going to RP and then was bullied into not playing lol (alls fair of course)

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 9:39

Fogfeather :meowhearthug:

Myrtledove/Myrtleturtle was supposed to be Myrtlecall!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 12:45

Snowfoot seems to have a knack for being called the wrong thing. When she was an apprentice my phone’s autocorrect kept trying to turn “Snowpaw” into “Snowplow”. Thankfully I always caught it before posting. Then at her warrior ceremony Mosspelt made a typo and Murkystar named her “Smowfoot”. I never called attention to it so I think it’s still there if you look.
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 13:49

I did not pick up on the frozen thing! but its neat that it worked out hehe

All my characters are decidedly bi because. well. can't help it! except for webshadow and adderpaw, who are gay and only-loves-goldenpaw respectively. cloverheart probably would have just been straight but she had more important things to worry about methinks!

I also like to think webshadow is autistic too. he was supposed to be a lot gruffer than he actually is in parallel to my own bluntness (irl, at least). he turned out to be a sweetheart but he did pick up my formal speech pattern

Dayquill was also supposed to be snippier than he is, i think i mentioned that in another thread. i also never intended for him to take a mate, only have a few flings here and there as a very young warrior, but im happy the whole blazefang thing is happening :)

Cloverheart was a LOT of fun and having her as my first returning character probably helped immensely in keeping me around long-term, wcc's community aside. a lot of her issues also paralleled my real life self, similar to webshadow

Im sure there are more that i might add on later if i think about it heheh

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 14:01

Minksplash pining for more than one cat was not on my agenda.
She'll get neither of them :)

Moonlily also was supposed to go to a different Clan...
we'll see if that one happens 👁

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 14:01

I have loved our Webshadow and Swiftheart topics, they are so good friends to each other.

I am pretty excited to see about the Daisy and Adder relation goes.

I kinda regret not having shade get to stick around to have more time with dayquill but at the same time I needed a poppy kit so it is what it is.

Facts from me??

hmm

In swiftkits (heart's) character request for approval I put that she would be shy... this is anything but for those that know and love my most extraverted sweetheart. I put her as shy because I was new to the site and didnt know anyone, but quickly making friends I started making her more and more talkative and extraverted

Batsong loves to collect feathers and other random trinkets. She does this in memory of her first apprentice that she lost Rosepaw. Re-reading the Rosepaw topics and the mourning topics is by far the saddest posts I think I have on here. If you ever want to do something nice for her, give her a feather and she will be so happy

Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6856

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 15:21

Perchstar's difficulty with facial expressions and emotion is based on some of my struggles growing up. Cats can't exactly have autism for what we know, but I play her as if she had a similar form of asperger syndrome to what I have. She is bad at social cues and expressing herself. She also has depression and anxiety, and has had a few panic attacks in different topics. She is still very capable and logical, though.

I don't really have any fun facts for Flutter! He's just a precious boy. He likes flowers and gives them to his friends. Not a mean bone in his body. I wanted to make a male cat with stereotypically feminine traits such as kindness and love of flowers, and show there's nothing wrong with that!

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 15:26

I really love that about flutter!

Perch is a great character and I love what you have done with her

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 9:38

Mallardpaw's dedication and moral compass is actually based off of my fiance. He has a rather strong moral compass which I appreciate, and I also appreciate his stubbornness to stand up for that he feels is right!

Even if it gets him in trouble.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!   WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Character Fun Facts! Come share!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next