Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Begin Again [O]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Begin Again [O] Empty
PostSubject: Begin Again [O]   Begin Again [O] EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 21:25

Yarrowkit

How soon do we forget how we felt?

Tom | RiverClan Kit | #5baeb7

Everything was brighter, warmer, than anything could be in the nursery. It wasn't cold in there, not wrapped around his mother, but the yellow sun beat down on the rocks and sand like it never could in the bramble and shade. It took a few blinking moments for Yarrowkit to grow accustomed to the light, odd eyes so used to the dark, but quickly everything came into sharp focus. His mother often described Yarrowkit as an 'old soul', never phased or curious, but now...
Now was a different time.  

Bumbling only slightly, the white tom-kit began to excitedly look around, ready for adventure. Where would life bring him now?

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Begin Again [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Again [O]   Begin Again [O] EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 13:22

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Sauntering into the nursery with a nice, medium-sized fish dangling from her jaws, Brookpaw nearly bumped into a smaller form that had been hidden from her view due to the fish. "Woah there!" Her voice came out a bit muffled but her surprise was still clear in her tone. She quickly dipped her head and set down the prey. "Sorry 'bout that! You alright? I didn't see ya there. I came in to bring some prey for ya guys in the nursery," she gestured to the fish on the ground, "But I guess I got a bit too excited to show it off. Name's Brookpaw, by the way. How about you? Got a cool name you can tell me about as well as what you were up to?" She offered the young tom a toothy grin.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Begin Again [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Again [O]   Begin Again [O] EmptyMon 4 Jul 2022 - 8:37

A pair of round brown eyes peeked over the belly of a sleeping queen. Woolykit often took to climbing his mother for a better vantage point. He was rather little, even for a kit, and there was much less risk of being ambushed by his littermates or rolled onto by a queen up here. Not to mention, he got to see some of the comings and goings of the outside world. He loved talking to the other kits, but they had about as many things to talk about as he did- that is to say, not many- and the queens had long tired of his questions.

So when he saw Yarrowkit leaving the nursery and bumping into Brookpaw, he took it as a clear invitation to 'escape'. Tiny claws hooking onto Mother's long fur for support, he clambered down her and set off in a bouncy trot towards the other two cats. "Hello! Did you catch that fish? What kind of fish is it? I heard that this time of year-" He stopped short, remembering the Manners (as Mother had taught him). "Oh, sorry. I'm Woolykit, how do you do?" He looked at Yarrowkit. Had Yarrowkit learned the Manners yet? He had a different mother so Woolykit couldn't be sure. Nevertheless, Mother said it was rude not to let other cats do Manners before he started talking for real.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Begin Again [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Again [O]   Begin Again [O] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 14:45

Yarrowkit

RiverClan | #5baeb7 | Kit

Yarrowkit gaped at the large apprentice in front of him, the fish in her mouth, and then at the kit beside him- Woolykit, Yarrowkit thinks his name is. "I'm Yarrowkit! Nice to meet you." Excitedly, the white tom kit turned back to the apprentice, whom he had never seen before. She was so much bigger than he was- the fish was about the size of him! "Hello! You're very big! Will I ever get as big as you? I hope so! I want to be the biggest warrior in all of RiverClan- how big is the biggest warrior? Do you think I'll be as big as them? My father was a big cat! My mum too- oh! What is training like? Is it hard? Do you like it?" Without meaning to, Yarrowkit tumbled into another one of his rambling spells. He couldn't help it, truly- he was simply too excited to keep it all in.

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Begin Again [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Again [O]   Begin Again [O] EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 21:23

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Brookpaw was about to answer the first kit but before she could, another one popped up and began to ramble on questions faster than she could respond. The first kit probably took that as a sign that they, too, could shoot off questions. She snorted and gently booped young Woolykit's and Yarrowkit's noses with her tail. "Alright, alright, slow down there, little fishies. It's all good. I was eager like both of ya when I was a kit," she answered jovially. She turned to where she could face them both, "It's nice ta meet ya both, Yarrowkit and Woolykit. In case you didn't catch my name earlier Woolykit, It's Brookpaw." She grabbed her fish before beckoning them to fully step outside of the den. It'd be better to take the conversation in a less constricting place.

Placing the catch down once more, she looked up and grinned at them both. She sat down, tail wrapped around her paws, and began to speak, "Welcome to the outside, my little fishies! Much bigger than the stuffy ol' nursery, huh? I think our camp's great. Really suits us mighty swimmers." She waved a paw in a "come closer" motion. "Alright, about your questions, try to ask 'em a bit slower this time so I can actually answer them," she chuckled. "So, who's first? If ya want, we can all share the fish I caught while I answer them and you ask away. Maybe we can even take a tour of the camp after we finish. How's that sound? Big Sister Brookpaw will take care of ya so no need to worry about anythin'. I ain't really related to either of you but I'm the self-appointed, unofficial-official big sister of all kits in the clan, just so ya know." She gave them both an exaggerated wink as she finished.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Begin Again [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Again [O]   Begin Again [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Begin Again [O]
Page 1 of 1