Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bittersweet Reminder [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

A Bittersweet Reminder [c] Empty
PostSubject: A Bittersweet Reminder [c]   A Bittersweet Reminder [c] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:16 am

Duskflight

Duskflight watched as the star-lit sky uncovered in front of his eyes. Amongst all of Swiftheart's kits.. Willowkit resembled his friend the most. Perhaps, the only thing that differentiated them — was their personality... As well as a way of talking. The tom seemed more distant, somehow. Mild, like his father, but slightly more standoffish.

Spotting him beside the nursery, the dark-furred tom rose, steadily approaching the kit. Well.. there'd be no way to know if he would get along with Willowkit unless he tries, right? "Hello, Willowkit," He greeted. "I'm Duskflight, a close friend of your father, once."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reminder [c]   A Bittersweet Reminder [c] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 5:24 am

Willowkit turned to face the black tom, starring with unnerving yellow eyes. "Hi," he said softly, processing the information. "was my father a good cat?" he asked afterwards.

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reminder [c]   A Bittersweet Reminder [c] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 5:07 pm

Duskflight

The way the kit had turned to meet his eyes had almost sent a shiver running down Duskflight's spine. Were kits always like this..? Probably not. Though Willowkit just might've been an exception. "He was," Duskflight nodded, "In all honesty, I think we both admired each other. He and I had always been there together, and I grieved for him for a long while after he passed, trust me." The tom chuckled.

"He was earnest, curious, and always had his own likable way of things. He's willing to fight for his friends and family."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reminder [c]   A Bittersweet Reminder [c] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 5:32 am

"I see," was all Willowkit could think of saying. his father didn't sound like him at all... in fact, Ratrunner sounded a bit spineless. I hope I'll never be like my father, he thought privately to himself, I'll show every cat how powerful a pure-blooded shadowclan cat is.

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reminder [c]   A Bittersweet Reminder [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bittersweet Reminder [c]
Page 1 of 1