Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

eveningkit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 368

eveningkit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: eveningkit's apprentice ceremony   eveningkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 18:27

This kit was one of the last of Waterlily's litter to be apprenticed. Just a few more and the apprentices' den will have to be expanded- Again, he leaped up onto Highrock and recited the call. "Let all cats of Thunderclan gather below Highrock for a clan meeting."

eveningkit's apprentice ceremony 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
eveningkit's apprentice ceremony Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: eveningkit's apprentice ceremony   eveningkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 19:05

Mottlerose padded from her spot at the fresh-kill pile, hearing Minnowfin's call. It felt like all he was doing these days was apprentice ceremonies. She had found a signature spot - at the front-right row, so that she had a perfect view of both the silver tom above and whichever cat the ceremony was for.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

PostSubject: Re: eveningkit's apprentice ceremony   eveningkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 1:11

Reedpaw dragged his paws as he walked into the clearing once again. those kits really grew up fast, didn't they?

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: eveningkit's apprentice ceremony   eveningkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 11:56

It had seemed there was an apprentice ceremony every sunrise these days. Eveningkit was a little bitter about the fact that most of his siblings had gotten apprenticed before him, but surely that meant today was his turn!

Upon hearing Minnowfin's call, he raced out of the nursery as if a fox was on his heels and took a seat at the front of the gathered cats. His tailtip twitching, Eveningkit gazed up at the deputy, his pale blue eyes shining eagerly.

eveningkit's apprentice ceremony 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: eveningkit's apprentice ceremony   eveningkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 3:06

Though it really was early, all the warriors were rather overloaded with apprentices. Mottlerose would have to take on another. "Eveningkit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin training. From now on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Eveningpaw. Your mentor will be Mottlerose. I trust that she will pass down all she knows to you." The ceremonial words tumbled forth and with that, he leaped down, but not before giving the assigned mentor a reassuring nod. "Eveningpaw! Eveningpaw!" his cheers joined with the others.

eveningkit's apprentice ceremony 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
eveningkit's apprentice ceremony Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

PostSubject: Re: eveningkit's apprentice ceremony   eveningkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 3:59

"Eveningpaw! Eveningpaw!" Reedpaw cheered with the rest of his clanmates. I can't wait until I'm a warrior and out of that den!!! he thought to himself.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: eveningkit's apprentice ceremony   eveningkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 13:02

As Mottlerose's name was called to mentor, the she-cat looked towards Minnowfin with nerves. Being met with his reassuring nod helped significantly. Standing, the tortoiseshell went to touch noses with her new apprentice, a gentle and purring voice coming from the molly. "I will pass on all I know, and you'll do great."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: eveningkit's apprentice ceremony   eveningkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 8:56

Eveningpaw, having wiped the grin from his face to adopt a more serious expression, burst into a gleaming grin once more as Mottlerose greeted him. He touched his nose to hers, tail lashing excitedly. "I know I will too! It's nice to meet you, Mottlerose."

eveningkit's apprentice ceremony 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eveningkit's apprentice ceremony   eveningkit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

eveningkit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1