Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2022

Go down 
+27
Arcana
Chickenwing
ginger
Sun
rhindon
RainyHeart
Maple
kjSage
Alex
Tara
Moths in the Sky
Ash
Memories
downfive
Stags
Rush
khamosa
cocoa
sprout
Lapis
Reaper King
Grey
Lilystorm
Legacy
Gellybean
MediocreCrisis
speedy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 18:29

Appledapple walked into the Gathering with about as much enthusiasm as her leader, sitting near the back and gazing up at the Great Rock. RiverClan wasn't there yet.... at least they weren't the last ones to the clearing. She couldn't think of anyone she really wanted to sit with. She wasn't in the mood to heckle her remaining siblings. Actually, she had debated not coming, but she figured that she wanted to be there to see what crazy things Jaystar and Bloodstar would say next. Nothing but filth seemed to spew from their mouths. Maybe at least the flood of lies and bilge would contain something funny or interesting this time.

Appledapple is open to talk to.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 19:07

Dandelionflight ran after her clanmates into the snowy clearing. She was excited for the gathering and to meet some new cats. They were the first one to arrive, and she found a spot to wait. She tried to settle, but the snow was too cold for her to stand still. She ended up pacing around, trying to keep her paws from freezing off.

-----------

Dappledpaw walked after her clan. She was quite tired, but she didn't want to miss a gathering. She wandered around and saw some apprentices talking. She didn't really feel like going up and talking to them, so she would let someone come up to her.

-----------

Cherrycloud tried to keep herself above the snow as she ran down into the clearing. The harsh Leaf-bare made it really hard to find items to decorate her pelt, and she only had a few feathers. She looked around and spotted a dark-furred cat sitting near the Great Rock. She walked up to him and meowed, "Hello, what's your name?"

Dandelionflight is open to talk to!
Cherrycloud is talking to Nightstalker!
Dappledpaw is open to talk to!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 19:13

"Hello, what's your name?"

Nightstalker straightened out of his slight daze as he turned to look at the strange she-cat, quirking a scarred brow. He didn't really expect anyone outside of Shadowclan to speak to him, but he supposed there was always a first for everything. "Nightstalker of Shadowclan, at your service." He mewed civilly, good humour in his tone but he was careful not to be too friendly, lest others get the wrong idea. It would bring trouble if cats outside of Shadowclan got too chummy with him, he'd like to keep his distance. "May I perhaps inquire about yours?" Formal, yet kind, setting up a professional tone. Hopefully.

Nightstalker is responding to Cherrycloud.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 20:24

Swiftheart entered with the rest of shadowclan, she loved gatherings so much, it allowed her to socialize and get to know other cats.

She saw Thunderclan enter and wanted to get to know some cats from there, it could be useful to have friends in other clans, the last thing anyone needed during this harsh season was fighting right?

She padded over to Appledapple Hello! :) she purred with a big smile wanting to be very warm and friendly to talk to.

I am Swiftheart from shadowclan she introduced herself. I hope your clan is doing well she purred

Swiftheart is talking with Appledapple

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 22:21

Paws sunk into the snow, padding behind his clanmates as the four great trees approached. Minnowpaw basked in the moonlight, gaze focused on the white blanket he was trudging through. The sound of cats ahead weren't enough to cheer him up however. Part of him wanted to be excited at the prospect of his first gathering, but honestly... he wasn't sure whether he deserved to be there.

Focusing on the strange scents rising up in the air, he found that he recognized them both. ShadowClan, the scent from across the thunderpath, and SkyClan, one of ThunderClan's bordering clans. He saw Appledapple being approached by a white cat and Minkstar up on the Great Rock. The number of cats already there was rather overwhelming, despite RiverClan and WindClan's absency. Spotting a tabby with pretty green eyes sitting alone, he padded towards her. Maybe she's friendly..

As soon as the she-cat spotted him though, Minnowpaw couldn't think of anything to say. He just... stared. Well this is going well!

Minnowpaw is open to talk to! (he's a little awkward-)

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 10:31

A voice caught his attention, suddenly gatting bombarded with questions he wasn't prepared for. He lifted his head from his tail, giving his chest a few quick licks to make sure he looked presentable. Travel always made a few hairs sticking out of place.

"My training's been fine, Primroselight is a good mentor." She was patient with him when, in the beginning, he probably didn't deserve it. He had gotten over his pettiness though when he realized she was truly skilled as a warrior. "I agree, she is probably better than yours... Who is your mentor again?" He hadn't been paying much attention during Mountainpaw's ceremony. If a meeting wasn't super important or referencing himself, he usually let his mind wander.

Hailpaw is talking to Mountainpaw!

Cicadashriek entered the clearing, his first gathering as a warrior. It didn't quite feel like an achievement though. Interacting with other clans, when it once felt like a good chance to prove his clan mighty, to be a good representative. It especially felt bad when his gaze found the golden pelt of Dawnfeather on the Skyclan side.

He snorted, staying with his clanmates. He could be a good representative for his clan... from afar and keeping to his own. He sat with other Shadowclan cats, his gaze resting on what leaders were on the rock as though that alone would make it go faster. His tail curled around his paws, keeping his back straight to appear as a regal warrior.

Cicadashriek is... open to talk to?

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 10:55

Padding with the rest of her clan, Petalpaw excitedly walked into the clearing of fourtrees, with her best friend, and brother, Pinepaw. Petalpaw took in the beauty of the amount of cats that were all there at the same time. And not all the clans were there yet! Oh, uh, that's alot of other cats... Should I talk to one? I don't know if I should... They seem friendly, but what if- Petalpaw looked around, until she spotted a cat that looked like no other. Colors all over his pelt. Orange, black, and white fur, with amber eyes. Petalpaw couldn't help but blush. That cat couldn't have been much older than her, right? He was probably a newly appointed warrior. He seemed annoyed by the amount of cats that surrounded him. Petalpaw decided to not approach just yet.

Petalpaw is admiring Cicadashriek awkwardly.
Dreamypaw and Berrypaw did not come.

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Untitl10
Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 14:11

Spottedpaw walked briskly behind Murkystar, Frostgaze, and the rest of the ShadowClan cats. This was Spottedpaw's first gathering and she was excited to meet other apprentices in other clans.

Spottedpaw is open to talk to.[b]

Copperpaw walked next to Minnowpaw as his clan was arriving at the gathering. Copperpaw wondered how other apprentices were doing and what was going on with their training.

[b]Copperpaw is open to talk to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 14:46

The cat seemed to be slightly confused at first, but curtly answered her question. "Nice to meet you, Nightstalker. I'm Cherrycloud of ThunderClan," She meowed to the tom. While she didn't know everyone in clans, the name sounded unfamiliar. "I don't think I've heard your name before," she thoughtfully mewed, "Is this your first gathering as a warrior?"

------------

Dappledpaw saw a gray and white cat approaching her, and she turned to look at them. The cat stopped in his tracks and just akwardly stared at her. "Hello there. I'm Dappledpaw, what's your name?" She meowed to him, trying to start the conversation. He looked to be somewhat of a newer apprentice, and she wondered if this was his first gathering.

Cherrycloud is talking to Nightstalker!
Dappledpaw is talking to Minnowpaw!
Dandelionflight is open to talk to!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 14:51

"Indeed. Just received my name not too long ago. What about you? Is this your first as well? I will admit, I don't particularly know anyone outside of Shadowclan." The young tom meowed. Nightstalker looked around the growing clearing, spotting Cicadashriek, suddenly wishing that he would see Nightstalker and see his polite distress. Save me from this conversation! Please! Though his outward expressions did not betray any of his reluctance.

January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 15:28

Dovefrost followed Minkstar into the clearing, his own paws were starting to feel the chill seeping in. The nights growing colder by the day, with the sunlight hardly providing any relief. Thunderclan wasn't in the best shape. Prey was too scarce. Normally he would have been alright with this kind of weather due to his thick fur, but even he had been growing skinny. The white medicine cat was quick to take his place at the gathering. The chill seeping into his bones. He wanted this over with.

--

Hate. That was the only thing the gray tom was feeling right now. He hated this weather. He hated the snow. He hated the lack of food. His empty eye socket ached even more these days, the colder the weather the worse the pain seemed to be. Even with his somewhat fluffy fur, the cold easily settled into him. He just wanted to go back to the camp, eat some poppy seeds and sleep but no he had to be here. The tom let out a small growl as he settled into his spot. Hopefully this would be over soon.

Dovefrost is open to talk!
Starlingflare is open but is irritated!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 17:20

"Oh no need! I.. I just look tired I guess," she said with a flick of her ear. The molly quickly turned her gaze to the arriving clans. Some faces were familiar, most weren't. Oliverain didn't feel a need to meet them though. Not many could match Dawnfeather. "I'll get some rest after tonight. Promise."

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 19:09

OH NO- was his first thought when the she-cat spoke to him. Had he been staring? Of course he had. Mousebrain!

"I'm Minnowpaw of ThunderClan, nice to meet you! Sorry I was staring like that.. I just- couldn't think of what to say.." he meowed, offering an embarrassed smile. Dappledpaw was a nice name.. Before he could make the conversation go any worse, he attempted to make small talk. "This is my first gathering, what about you?" So far.. not too bad.

Minnowpaw is talking with Dappledpaw!

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 19:32

Stoatfur padded into the clearing. He had not been alive during Asylum's grip on the clans but he had heard the stories - and was now jealous of their pelts. Although he followed after the clan leader with glossed over eyes, the little brown and white time held back slightly so he could drift close to Minnowpaw. The two were not as close as most mentor an apprentice pair might be but that was mostly his fault, and he knew it. Knowing that fact stung worse than snake venom in his veins, although he had yet to do much about it. With a flick of his tail, he drew near to the young apprentice and meowed lowly, "Get to know as many cats as you cat. Gatherings are more important than you realize."

Even with their strained relationship, Stoatfur was relentless in his pursuit to share the knowledge that burned within his skull. He was observant, perhaps condemningly so, and sought to soak up every little detail of the world around him. Most times it was a burden, the many things that swam in his mind without ceasing, but it was useful in many ways. This mannerism is what had sharpened him to be such a skilled warrior and separated him from others in more ways than one. The deputy paused briefly, as if he had something more to say, but opted for just nodding his head once before padding away.

His paws carried him to the base of the rock where he sat down without a sound, just a stiff and polite nod of his head. They had little to say last time about the murder of his clanmate. Stoatfur cared little for morality but it had managed to make him slightly bitter - even if his maw didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 20:22

Steadily dissipating remnants of translucent white breath quickly bleeding from liminal view under the stark gleam of a freshly-turned moon, the ever-freezing breath of the lingering snowfall webbed out against unoccupied earth with a greedy shimmer. Silky tendrils of darkness curled tight and with enough intensity to be mistaken for heat, the blank night sky overly burdened with the poignant reminder of this newly-arrived season. Whirling fog of his collected breath eagerly drifting away into the grander currents of steadily building and dissipating mists coiling within the depths of Fourtrees, Jaystar remained idle in his progression into the already busied clearing despite the frequently strengthening chill welling upon the tight expanse of his shoulders.

Snow-dusted aquiline features shaded with the ever familiar touch of absent disinterest, the young RiverClanner's silky dark coat roiled under the weights of his quiet movements as he leapt atop the Great Rock, taking his place alongside others who looked as resolutely thrilled as he currently felt.

January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2022   January Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2022
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next