Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 12 Dec 2021 - 11:59

Another kit was to be apprenticed, Ospreykit. Frostgaze was pleased by the sudden boom of kits gracing Shadowclan. The next generation was of great importance, for there would only be them to lead the clan once Murkystar, then him, were gone. Though, at the very least, that would not be for a while yet, Starclan willing. "Shadowclan, gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" His voice rang clear throughout the camp, ice blue eyes glinting in the light of the moon, and the white tom waited for his clan to gather before continuing on.

Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 12 Dec 2021 - 17:01

Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony Ospreyquill-Fullbody-55
Ospreykit
≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑

"What now?" grumbled Ospreykit to herself as she peeked her head out of the nursery. She'd been mid-nap when the voice of the clan's deputy had shaken her from her dreams. She was a bit groggy and was considering going back to sleep. She didn't have a chance to turn back around when she was pushed out of the nursery by her mother. She looked back and shot her a disgruntled look but was met with an expectant face. She sighed then shuffled over to the gathering cats. Based on the way her mother had looked at her, this meeting probably had more to do with her than she realized. Just recently, the kit had turned six moons old and was due a mentor. The bi-colored she-kit shook away the haze in her mind and chose to sit at a spot closest to the front. She then let out a big yawn and settled down to wait. If this was what she thought it was, she needed to be a bit more alert than she was at that moment.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 12 Dec 2021 - 18:08

Ospreykit's arrival on the scene signaled to the white tom that it was time to begin the ceremony. Sharp eyes falling on the soon-to-be apprentice, Frostgaze spoke. "Shadowclan! I have gathered you here to witness the naming of a new apprentice. Ospreykit, step forward." A fluffy tail flicked idly as he waited for Ospreykit to step forward. "Ospreykit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From this day forward, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Ospreypaw. Emberleap will be your mentor, I trust that he will pass down his dependability and skill to you." The ceremony finished, Frostgaze watched for a moment longer as the cats began dispersing, and then did so himself.

Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Dec 2021 - 1:52

Ospreypaw

Ah. So her mother was right to rudely shove her out of the nursery. Huh. The she-kit stepped up to the front as her name was called. She kept her face unreadable but inside, she was mildly interested for the reveal of her mentor. She was aware that her journey to warriorhood was a long and tedious one but she didn't mind. Taking her time was how she rolled. Whoever her mentor was would just have to adapt.

Ospreypaw -as she was known as now- stepped back once the ceremony concluded...sort of. She still needed to press her nose to her mentor or something like that. She'd gotten a tom named Emberleap. Which one was he again? Names blended together in her mind and she often confused them when she was tired. The she-cat stood there awkwardly and waited for this 'Emberleap' warrior so she could leave. She needed to choose a nest in the apprentice's den then she can finally go back to sleep. She didn't have enough energy to deal with all this attention.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Dec 2021 - 18:31

In all honesty, Emberleap had let his attention drift once Frostgaze announced the purpose of this meeting. Duskflight had earned his warrior name not too long ago, and Murkystar wasn’t in charge of apprentice ceremonies anymore. It was one thing for her to make him a mentor; he liked to think she trusted him not only as a friend, but as a warrior, too. But Frostgaze—he hardly knew Frostgaze, Frostgaze hardly knew him. Yet his name was the one Frostgaze called. He jolted upright, ears straight. Dependability and skill. Something to live up to.

Belatedly, the other name he’d heard clicked in his head. Ospreypaw. Like Ospreykit, the kit who’d come out to investigate after Loudnose had gotten hit by a monster. Emberleap rose, took a steadying breath, and threaded through the crowd of ShadowClanners toward the Jaggedrock. Sure enough, there was the Osprey he knew, looking ready to tumble back into her nest. Better to make this quick, then. He kept his voice carefully light. “We’ll start training tomorrow at dusk. That should give you enough time to move dens and get some sleep—” Not to mention it would give him time to prepare. First impressions weren’t everything, he knew, but his gut insisted this wouldn’t be as straightforward as Duskflight’s training had been. Emberleap tilted his head, trying to gauge his new apprentice's reaction. “Does that sound good to you?”

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Dec 2021 - 20:43

Ospreypaw

Ah, so that's Emberleap. She remembered him now. Osprey nearly rolled her eyes as she listened to the tom speak. She didn't though. She was too tired to even do that. Also, why dusk? She wasn't going to be this tired the next day. She was just caught on a bad day. Anyway, guess he felt sympathy for her current state. She supposed it was more rest for her. On that note, she had no qualms with his proposition.

The apprentice shrugged a shoulder. "Sounds fine. Also, I can practically see you thinking about your future time with me. Lighten up, as they say. I'll try not to bite but I make no promises. Sometimes I can't keep them so I see no point in making them. My mother always says that I'm too honest that it can make me seem a bit rude so I guess that's something to know about me. If that bothers you then you can talk to Frostgaze or someone then I'll be assigned a different mentor and you won't have to 'deal' with me." As straightforward as ever. If he decides to stay as he mentor, he'll probably have doubts down the line. She was always a pawful, even with her laidback demeanor. Guess her bluntness is what causes that. It's who she is and she isn't about to change it even for her mentor. She hadn't for her own parents. They didn't get special treatment from her so why should Emberleap?

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ospreykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1