Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October Gathering 2021

Go down 
+23
Maple
Sun
Little Ripped
Lilystorm
RainyHeart
King Falcon I
Alex
Cinnabuns
Nacho
khamosa
Tara
verychuu
Middy
Your Every Day Cat
Reaper King
Memories
Karuna
kjSage
cocoa
JJ
Lapis
Honey Badger
downfive
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 4:35 pm

The tabby's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by someone bumping into him. He turned around with the intent to tell the mystery cat to 'watch it' but was surprised to see Prickletail. He offered his clanmate a faint smile and a nod as a greeting. His smile grew as he listened to the younger tom speak. He gave a small amused snort and shook his head. "Sadly, that'd be a no. Knowing SkyClan... Nothing's ever easy or peaceful with them as we all know well by now. It'd be a miracle if nothing really happens this Gathering. Guess we can just dream." The brown and white warrior scanned the clearing again before turning back to face his clanmate. He took a good look at the tom and cocked his head to the side in curiosity. Someone's been busy grooming themselves... "I see you've cleaned yourself up today. You look nice. Is this because this is your first Gathering as a warrior or is there another special occasion? I remember my first Gathering as a warrior and now that I think about it, I should've spent a bit more time making myself look nicer."
---------------------------------------------
Kestrelswoop is talking to Prickletail but is open for others to talk to!

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 5:22 pm

Dappledpaw was gazing at the stars when she suddenly heard a voice behind her. She flicked one ear back and soon turned to face the cat. "Hello Rabbitpaw, I'm Dappledpaw. I'm from ShadowClan," she paused for a moment and added, "I'm sure we can be good friends. How are you?" This she-cat seemed to be nice and she wouldn't mind having friends in other clans.

______

Cherrypaw ran after her clan into the clearing and looked around. They appeared to be the last to arrive. She spotted the golden pelt of the SkyClan she-cat who saved her, but she was talking to a bunch of other cats. Instead, Cherrypaw padded over to a RiverClan cat. She looked pretty nice and Cherrypaw preferred to meet new cats. "Hey, I'm Cherrypaw. What's your name?"

Dappledpaw is talking to Rabbitpaw!
Cherrypaw is talking to Swanmist!
Dandelionpaw is still open to talk to!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 5:37 pm

"Shadowclan happened.. They took my eye.." The tom muttered lowly, shooting a one eye glare towards the gathered cats. It seemed to him they had a trend for these things if Briarthorn was anything to go by..

"Honestly didn't really want to be here, but I felt I needed to catch up with you, and see how things are going since.. well our conversation last time." Starlingflare's tone was flat, any sign of the old cat he was during their fight a moon ago was completely gone. He didn't even have the heart to try and poke fun with the other tom.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 8:09 pm

Swanmist let out a yawn, shaking her white pelt. She just wanted to sleep, maybe she shouldn't of joined the-

A smaller cat started talking near her. Swanmist looked down, blinking at the reddish cat. She smiled, tapped her muzzle with her paw as if to signal she was mute. She hadn't found a way to introduce herself using signs yet, especially since mist and swans are hard to find, let alone point out, especially at a gathering. She had a slightly worried look in her eyes, worried that Cherrypaw wouldn't understand.

Swanmist is talking to Cherrypaw

verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:32 pm

Upon hearing that she had been one of the cats chosen to attend the Gathering, Sagepaw had barely even blinked an eye. Of course she had been chosen! It wouldn't have made any sense to leave her behind. She was one of the star apprentices, after all. ThunderClan needed only the best of the best to represent them at Fourtrees, and who was better for that job than Sagepaw herself? With her pelt freshly groomed, as usual, and her head held high, the apprentice padded into the clearing with the rest of her Clanmates. Her main priority was finding a place to sit where her fur wouldn't get too ruffled... and she could only pray that a cat from another Clan wouldn't attempt to speak to her. They needed to know that their league was nowhere near hers.

sagepaw is open for conversation.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3031

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:40 pm

Bearspirit tapped his tail tip awkwardly before scanning his own clanmates. He spotted Dewlight among the crowd and decided he'd go sit with her. Still not looking at Windclan, he padded over to her and lie down on his belly next to her. He tried to follow her lead and tuck his paws under him in "cat-loaf" position... but his limbs were so long they poked out awkwardly out from his chest. His legs and filled in to fit with his body finally, but it did him no favors trying to perform the "cat-loaf" position that Dewlight had.

"Hi. Are you doing okay, Dewlight?" He asked her, noting that she looked... just done with everything. He did notice the tension in the air, but the passed several gathering had been like this. He supposed he was just used to it now... aside from Swiftspirit being here. "It's... okay if I sit with you, right? I can sit somewhere else if you want, I just wanted to make sure you were okay..." Good stars was he bad at this... Maybe his face and body had matured into a respectable adult tom but his talking to she-cats game could still use work. If she shooed him away, he was just as likely to melt through the ground as he was to get up and leave.

I knew I should have practiced in front of a pool first... He thought to himself, regretting his decision. But... he was already here, in a failed cat-loaf and talking to her. He may as well see it through to the end, whatever the outcome.

Bearspirit is talking to Dewlight!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 5:02 am

"Not 's bad as what you've been up to," Newtspring quipped, finally stopping to settle on Starlingflare's left. "ShadowClan, huh? That's..." He spared a look towards the marsh-dwelling cats, whiskers twitching. He had never had any particular affection for them, but something in his chest twisted at the thought of how many violent cats came out of there. Distantly, he wondered if he'd have turned out different if he'd been raised there instead.

Sighing, Newtspring let his tone soften as he went on, "I'm sorry, Starlin'. That's... Hard." It was the best Newtspring could come up with, even if it felt half-hearted and stupid saying it out loud. "Are ya healin' well at least? Y'copin' okay?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 10:40 am

Primroselight joined the rest of the clan at the Gathering, glad that this moon tensions weren't quite as high. They were still certainly there, just fizzled out enough that they were barely noticeable, but could be stirred up at a moment's notice. She was planning on finding some cats she had met at previous meetings, until something made her ears prick up. Jasminepaw. Dawnfeather, who had previously been nearby, slipped away into the crowd. Chances were, it was just another apprentice with the same name. But the familiarity that it carried led her to believe it was her apprentice. Her apprentice who she hadn't seen in what felt like moons.

"Jasminepaw?" She said in surprise after managing to stay close to her daughter's tail to find the apprentice. That was definitely her scent, even if it was quite altered with pinesap and marshes. It was still one she knew. "Jasminepaw! You're alright!"

----

Breeze ruffled Muddythorn's fur, only just breaking through the thick layers to send a chill down his body. Hopefully they would get lots of snow this leaf-bare. Although, snow and frost may've been the worst things for herbs, even if it was fun to play in. Fourtrees itself was better sheltered than the path there, with the hollow, trees and other cats to protect against the wind. He spotted a group of other medicine cats and quickly joined in. It was nice to talk to someone other than Beechface about herbs. "Hi there! Muddythorn, Skyclan's medicine cat. Well, one of them." He introduced himself, knowing that he hadn't met the Shadowclan apprentice before.

----

Mistlepaw's attention remained mostly fixed on the beautiful swirl of colours that was the leaf-fall trees. She liked Shadowclan, but she believed they really missed out on the lovely changing of leaves that happened in the other parts of the forest. Oranges mixed with golden browns mixed with dark and light greens, then with a darker, slightly bluish light cast over it. Beautiful. There was no better word for it. It was her first Gathering, but she was much more interested in observing the other cats than making conversation, even if she had come along willingly. Her only interaction with another clan was her... unfortunate run-in with a Thunderclanner, and tonight would be a good night to investigate if they were all like that.

Primroselight is talking to Jasminepaw
Muddythorn is talking to the group of medicine cats
Mistlepaw is open to talk

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm

"B-but I do! Thanks to y-you and Flintstar not only am I a-alive, but I also get to be a p-proud member of ShadowClan!" She responded, adamant.  "S-so, don't say that I d-don't owe you anything, b-because ShadowClan gave me a h-home!" she was about to continue when a familiar voice graced the air, "Dawn-?" she'd barely had time to turn around when the bigger flame point appeared. She... actually came to find me! Jasminepaw thought, eyes brimming with happiness.

"D-Dawnfeather! How've you been? O-oh, Mistyfalcon, this is Dawnfeather. I m-met her during one of my walks t-to Fourtrees. Dawnfeather, this is Mistyfalcon, o-one of the cats who rescued me! I've been well. Murkystrike appointed me a m-mentor, Loudnose! Y'know, Basilpaw's b-brother!" Smiling contently, Jasminepaw blinked, tail curled around her paws. This was nice.

Of course, the peace only lasted so long. Primroselight's voice caused every hair to rise on her pelt, a horrified expression plastered on her maw. "P-primroselight!" Jasminepaw gasped, subconsciously sinking closer towards Mistyfalcon.

The tabby apprentice half expected Primroselight to yell and be angry at her - she had every right. But she didn't, and instead her former mentor...was happy she was okay..? "I-I uhm, y-yeah, I'm okay. Uh, ShadowClan s-saved me.."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Cinnabuns

Cinnabuns

Characters : (F)Fogpaw, (H)Hollowpaw
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Fogpaw wandered around Fourtrees looking for some cats to share tongues with. The scent of different clans made her nose twitch. The buzz of other cats talking filled her ears and head, and her fur prickled as she padded past most of the other clan cats. She watched intrigued as cats from all clans spoke, it was strange to her mainly because of ongoing fights between clans and such, and it was her first gathering,  Fogpaw didn’t bother with that sort of stuff though. As long as all the clans were safe there really wasn’t a reason to care. Hm..  She thought wondering is she’d make any new friends. Maybe Fogpaw responded to herself, her blue gaze switching from cat to cat.

Fogpaw is available to talk
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 9:12 pm

Ashfall was too stubborn for her own good. Still exhausted, and having overworked herself already, she had practically demanded to go despite her condition. It was still...difficult for her, knowing that she wouldn't be able to see her mother or brother when she returned to camp. The grief was still fresh, but she was stoic as she had been at gatherings before. She had followed close behind Daystar, touching her tail to her before stopping near the front of the gathering. Her friends were all she had left, she had to protect them. Even the one with nine lives. Through narrowed eyes, she watched those she could see closely. Her guard wasn't going down tonight.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Wolfblaze trotted into the gathering with much of her pep back. She had to move on, and what better way than finding new cats to speak with! With a gentle headbutt to Kestrelswoop, she dove right into the gathering. Her large stature made it difficult to weave between anyone, so she found herself forcing herself in the middle of the gathering.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Frostgaze entered the gathering quietly, ensuring that Dapplepaw and Marshpaw weren't getting into trouble before separating from them... just not too far. He would never admit it, but he had a soft spot for those two. Then there was Burningwing, he didn't want him too close to Dapplepaw. Watching from afar for this gathering would be alright. Just to ensure that his two... wards were safe.

Ashfall is open to talk to! (But may not be happy about it)
Wolfblaze is open to talk to!
Frostgaze is open to talk to!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:18 am

Swiftspirit forced her gaze away from Bearspirit as he moved to talk with what looked like a clanmate of his, grimly determined to ignore the twinge of jealousy that flared in her chest. It was wholly irrational. They weren't clanmates, they weren't more than friends, so why did she continue to feel this way? She shook her head in quiet frustration, then scanned through the crowd.

Eyes landing on Ashfall's familiar pelt, Swiftspirit padded forward. "Hey, Ashfall," She mewed softly, "Mind if I sit with you? I understand if you'd rather be left alone."

Swiftspirit is talking to Ashfall!

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Starlingflare nodded. "It is hard.. Its like I'm living in a whole new world now. There is a lot to get adjusted to." The dilute tom reached a single paw up to paw at his bandage before he hissed at himself before putting his paw back down. The wound itched.. but he knew he couldn't touch it.

"Dovefrost isn't exactly sure how long it will take to heal.. He says its well enough for me to do minor things, but he wants to watch it longer to make sure it doesn't get infected before I start patrols again.." Being confined to camp, especially the medicine den, was not something he liked in the slightest. He needed to be out, proving himself to his clan, gaining their attention in flashy ways.. But this? This isn't what he wanted.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:48 pm

Shrikestorm and Ravenclaw entered the Gathering with their respective clans, sitting with their clans and waiting for the Gathering to start.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 11:01 pm

"Cloverheart, that's such a pretty name!  It's nice to meet you too, I-"  Before she could begin to explain the...unique situation that was her first moons of training, another herb-scented cat joined them, a fluffy white tom with green eyes that towered above her petite stature.  Looking up at him, for a second she found herself a bit intimidated; however, once he spoke his voice was calm and polite, and Basilpaw returned the tom's friendly nod with a purr of her own.  "I'm ShadowClan's medicine cat apprentice, Basilpaw!  It's nice to finally meet you Dovefrost, Rookfire mentioned your name a couple of times before-"  She cut herself off as one more cat approached the group; another tom, and another medicine cat!  Yet another eager purr; "Hi Muddythorn, I'm Basilpaw!  It's nice to meet you."  However, her tone dimmed a bit as she finished the explanation that she had previously started, the small she-cat's sunny eyes clouding over sorrowfully.  

"Rookfire mentioned you too Muddythorn, and your mentor Beechface, before he went missing.  I still don't know what really happened, but when he went out to collect herbs the warrior escorting him was killed, and there was no trace of Rookfire.  I've been the only medicine cat in ShadowClan for a while now, Batglow has been helping me out since he knows some herbs and treatments."  She gently brushed her tail against the jet-black tom's shoulder and shot him a thankful smile before turning back to the other medicine cats.  "That's why I wasn't able to go to the Moonstone during the half-moon, he went missing only a couple of days after I was apprenticed.  Also, last moon I was too ill to travel...but I'll definitely be there this moon!"  There was a lot to explain and get off her chest, but she was determined to show her dedication to being a medicine cat.  She wasn't going to allow a few tough moons to keep her from living the life she'd been dreaming of; one where she was useful, and helping others like they try to help her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2021   October Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

October Gathering 2021
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next