Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Escape(Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinnabuns

Cinnabuns

Characters : (F)Fogpaw, (H)Hollowpaw
Number of posts : 62

escape - Escape(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Escape(Closed)   escape - Escape(Closed) EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 8:40

Fogpaw stared at the clearing grumpily. Even though she was just made an apprentice, something wasn’t right. She wanted to be out, going to gatherings, exploring, but instead she was stuck in camp doing, chores! She wanted to escape. At the thought of it Fogpaw shook her head. No I can’t! I need to protect the clan! Then something flashed in her head, a memory. Her mother and her father. She knew they were gone, but not what happened to them. But she didn’t need them! Fogpaw had Windclan, and that was all she needed.

Fogpaw sighed and looked around camp. There was barely any cat out. Then maybe I can get a quick glimpse of the territory and it’s not like I’ll be breaking the code anyways… she thought mischievously. She was pretty bored and she’ll be back before anyone notices! She smiled made her way towards the edge of the camp slowly trying not to look suspicious. Fogpaw looked around to make sure nobody was watching and pushed herself up the hill. But was startled by some cat yelling at her, so Fogpaw fell backwards and rolled down the hill.

Last edited by Cinnabuns on Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 14:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Escape(Closed)   escape - Escape(Closed) EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 9:00

Ashfall yawned, limping out of the Warrior's Den with a tired expression. Sleep never quite felt restful anymore, not after all that had happened. The limp made the joints of her other legs ache, and she felt as if she always bumped into things now. The tall warrior had hoped she would have felt right as rain after two moons of dealing with her new disabilities, but there were side effects to her injuries that had just taken time to show up. It made her grumpy. So when she saw an apprentice slinking toward the edge of camp, doing a terrible job of looking normal, she yelled.

"Hey! Get back here!" Ashfall sped toward the apprentice, who had then tumbled back, rolling back to the bottom of the dip that their camp was located in. "What, in Starclan's name, were you doing?" Her gaze tilted downward, staring coldly at the downed apprentice. "You done with your duties apprentice? You'd better hope you are, unless you want me to talk to your mentor and get you taking care of the elders for the next moon." The scarred molly didn't take kindly to those trying to shirk duties, especially her young clanmates.

escape - Escape(Closed) Downlo48 escape - Escape(Closed) Downlo50 escape - Escape(Closed) Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Cinnabuns

Cinnabuns

PostSubject: Re: Escape(Closed)   escape - Escape(Closed) EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 9:12

Fogpaw shot up, she had small scratches and bruises but nothing serious. She looked up at Ashfall and  shrunk down.
Sorry Ashfall, I was bored and I just thought I could get a quick glimpse of the territory,” she mewed quietly. Fogpaw hung her head low and looked at her paws. She couldn’t stand another week alone at camp.
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Escape(Closed)   escape - Escape(Closed) EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 9:31

Henpaw’s head shot up at the sounds of yelling. Oh stars oh stars why why why had she dared go out of camp? Sprinting like her tail was on fire, she careened into camp, panting. “Whats the matter what’s happened?” she yowled, looking around with panic… then realized that a. Thrushflight was poking her head out of the elder’s den with a confused and mildly worried expression, and b. there was a guilty looking apprentice standing in front of Ashfall. “You done make me drop all the herbs I was gathering.” She growled, padding over. “The one time I risk the trip to get thyme, I drop it because it sounded like somecat was hurt.” Ashfall could handle this, she knew, but part of her sympathized with the apprentice. She just wanted to see the territory, huh?

“Humph. Maybe we should take this apprentice out and have her hunt for the Clan while I pick up the herbs I dropped?” She suggested with a conspiratorial glance at Ashfall. “Now, ‘paw, you cannot, I repeat, cannot sneak out like that. If a rabid fox doesn’t have your tail I will.” She growled, turning back to the apprentice. No. No, she couldn’t go out alone. Fawnstep and Smallbean had gone out alone… she swished her tail lowly, waiting for Ashfall to respond. They might as well put the apprentice to work while she gathered her herbs.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Escape(Closed)   escape - Escape(Closed) EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 10:41

"Look Fogpaw, you can't just go off doing whatever you want-" Suddenly, Ashfall was cut off by the sound of Henpaw rushing into camp, yelling, asking what had happened. Foxdung. She hurried over to Henpaw, looking at her gently. "Hey, no one is really hurt. Just some scuffs on Fogpaw. Nothing serious." Limping back over to where Fogpaw sat, head hanging low, the warrior silenced herself for a moment, thinking. "So, you've never seen the territory? You must be a brand new apprentice. Have you had any hunting training yet?" Ashfall internally agreed with Henpaw's idea, put the 'paw to work but also letting her see the territory in a more controlled manner. Yet she wasn't this apprentice's mentor, and she was hesitant to mess with any plans Fogpaw's mentor might have in store.

escape - Escape(Closed) Downlo48 escape - Escape(Closed) Downlo50 escape - Escape(Closed) Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Cinnabuns

Cinnabuns

PostSubject: Re: Escape(Closed)   escape - Escape(Closed) EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 10:55

Fogpaw shook her head a bit embarrassed. All she had been doing was checking elders for ticks, getting clean moss beds for the nursery and stuff like that.
I’ve never been out of camp before,” she murmured still looking down at her paws. Though Henpaw’s remark about hunting gave her some hope. Her tail swayed back and forth eagerly and she looked up at Ashfall to hear what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Escape(Closed)   escape - Escape(Closed) EmptyTue 7 Sep 2021 - 9:37

“Well, then,” Henpaw suddenly decided, “We’re going on a patrol. You, Froggypaw or whatever your name is, can atone for your misdeeds by helping feed the Clan, and I can find that thyme I dropped. If Froggypaw’s mentor has a problem, she can talk to me. As the medicine cat I’m officially ordering you two to come along,” she grinned. Fogpaw (yes, she knew the molly’s name, she was just poking fun) needed to get in some experience. Besides, wasn’t… Amberfluff Lilacstar- Lilacsong’s mate? It wasn’t surprising, not really, that the molly hadn’t found the time to take her apprentice out yet. They’d be doing her a favor, really.

With a confident grin she turned and led the way out of camp, beckoning the two to follow with a flick of her tail. Being a medicine cat was kinda fun in this way. She got to boss around cats she couldn’t if she was just a regular apprentice… not that she’d boss Ashfall around. Ashfall was one of the few cats she trusted to always make smart decisions.

OOC: Topic continues here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape(Closed)   escape - Escape(Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape(Closed)
Page 1 of 1