Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 7:38 pm

It had been a while since the last time she was here alone. The last time was when she was an apprentice and she fought against a Shadowclan tom. He was probably in Starclan now. She hadn't seen him again, not even in the Gatherings.

With a sigh, she laid down on the grass covered with a thin cape of snow. This place gave her peace and relaxed her usual fiery nature. Even though she wasn't in Riverclan's lands, the warrior felt safe there. However, she didn't that soon her sunset stroll would be interrupted by the cat she never expected to meet and who was soon going to arrive at the lonely and peaceful clearing.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 7:54 pm

The last time Scorchfang had been to Fourtrees other than whenever he'd attend Gatherings was to meet with Sweetheart, the RiverClan she-cat whom he used to love dearly. Of course, as difficult as it was, he had chosen to be loyal to his Clan rather than to her, and he had been rewarded with a new beautiful ShadowClan mate, a handsome son, and a new place in his Clan as deputy, the position he had always dreamed of obtaining. If he were still dedicating his life to Sweetheart, he would have probably been outcasted by now, and though he still missed her a little, he wouldn't change a thing.

The scent of RiverClan was fresh, which took the ShadowClan deputy by surprise, and he quickened his pace. Was it Sweetheart? He hadn't seen her during the last few Gatherings after all. However, when he spotted that the cat in question was a different she-cat he had seen on occasion, he deflated a little, but he didn't let that show. Still... it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to share a few words with her. After all, Ivystar had made alliances with Crowstar and Magpiestar back when he was still ShadowClan's leader.

"Good evening, Silverfang," he greeted the she-cat with a respectful dip of his head. She may be from a different Clan, and he may be deputy of his own, but she was still much older and more experienced, and was a respectable warrior in her right. A little respect to her surely wouldn't hurt. "I'm surprised to find anyone else out here."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 8:04 pm

Silverfang's tail flicked when she suddenly saw the ShadowClanner she met during the last Gathering. What was his name? Scorchfang. She looked at him, analyzing if he was coming with bad intentions but at the end, she relaxed and just gave him a brief nod as a greeting. After all, Riverclan and Shadowclan had an alliance and she respected her leader's words. "I'm surprised too to meet you here. I come here to relax and remember old times. Why are you coming to the Fourtrees this night, Scorchfang?" The she-cat mewed seriously but aggressively as usual.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Scorchfang's ear twitches in apprehension, but he didn't say anything about Silverfang's tone. "Just reminiscing, that's all. I won't stay out here for long, but I like to come here and remember all I've been through that led up to where I am now. Of course, some things are better to be remembered than others. Plus, it's good to get out of camp sometimes. How is RiverClan? No, I'm not asking to gather intel on your Clan, don't worry."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 8:37 pm

The tom seemed quite peaceful and she was honestly surprised. Not so many cats enjoyed her company and she was fine with that. However, the ShadowClanner was calm and didn't mind her aggressivity. With a half smile, she answered. "Riverclan has been fairing well. Our herb problem is over now and we have more fresh-kill than ever. My two sons are now warriors and Shadepaw's training is going perfectly." She chuckled, funny as she stood up to sit down and look at the warrior properly. "I would never imagine that I would like that little tom knowing that he's Sweetheart's son. Of course, he isn't exactly the most skilled Riverclan hunter but at least he learned how to hunt in the mud. And he's far different from his mother. He's more like me actually and I'm happy for him." She purred curling her tail around her paws to keep the heat. Her odd eyes looked at the dark tabby expecting an answer.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Oh, he had a lot to learn when it came to mastering the expressionless look, especially at the mention of his former mate. Looking a little uncomfortable, he shuffled his paws and cleared his throat. "S-So... I've noticed a certain cat of your Clan hasn't been attending Gatherings as of late. I know it's none of my business, but are your cats faring well? No recent, y'know, deaths? Well, aside from that mess with ThunderClan."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Silverfang sudden relaxed expression changed at the moment she saw how the face of the tom changed suddenly when she mentioned Sweetheart. The warrior had the feeling that he knew someone of her clan but she never suspected of the brownish she-cat until now, despite how much she suspected of her being a traitor.

As he spoke, the she-cat's thoughts only started working even faster and she noticed that something was wrong. He was obviously referring to one of her clanmates and Silverfang suspected who was the chosen one. "Yes. All of us are healthy but some warriors can't make it to the Gathering due to Ivystar's orders. If I have to make an assumption, I'll say that you're not actually asking for my clanmates. You want to know about Sweetheart, am I right?" She said with no emotion in her voice and expression. Silverfang needed to know what was his relationship with that she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:08 pm

Uh-oh. He really did it now. Scorchfang gulped, his bushy tail swishing behind him nervously. "W-Well, I didn't exactly say that, now did I?" But he did, even if not from precise choice of words. He wanted to know what had become of his former mate, even if he didn't love her anymore.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:11 pm

"No, you didn't. But you haven't asked my question yet. You seem pretty nervous when I talk about her. So let me ask you another question, Scorchfang. Do you know Sweetheart and what is or was your relationship with her?" She asked going straight to the point. There was no need to play with him. Silverfang wanted to know if Sweetheart actually betrayed her clan for a friendship with another clan cat.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:22 pm

Well... Even if he wanted to lie now, he knew Silverfang would never believe him. He let out a long, heavy sigh. I'm sorry, Sweetheart. "...Yes, okay? I do know her. Back when I was a disrespectful frog-brained apprentice, I developed... feelings for her. But I knew I couldn't remain loyal to her. My Clan had to come first. But I doubt there were any lasting effects to our past relationship. What was done is done now. I've moved on and have never thought of doing such horrible acts to my Clan again; they deserve far better than that. I... I only ask that you don't tell any other cat. I know you have no need to agree to this, but... I was young and stupid back then, but all I want now is what's best for ShadowClan, as I know you only want what's best for RiverClan. So... please." He tried not to sound too pleading to a cat who was still potentionally his enemy despite the alliance made by their leaders.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Silverfang listened to the tom and she was slightly surprised by his confession. The she-cat thought that he only had a friendship with Sweetheart when they were actually mates. Her mind rushed and everything seemed to fit now. The reason why Sweetheart became pregnant before Reedclaw, her current mate, was a warrior... the reason why Shadepaw couldn't hunt like Riverclan cat but like a Shadowclan warrior... the reason why she was so friendly with other clans rather than sticking to Riverclan.

The RiverClanner let Scorchfang finish and she already knew what to say so she didn't lose any second. "You're wrong, Scorchfang. There are remains of your relationship with her and Shadepaw is the living proof of that. He's your son and Sweetheart's and now I understand why it was so hard to train him. You broke the Code and you deserve to be punished. However..." She looked away to the Fourtrees with narrowed eyes and sighed. "You confessed to me your sins and you changed for the well-being of your clan. Starclan will decide your faith, not me. I won't say a word about you being involved in this forbidden relationship in my clan but my apprentice needs to know the truth so don't expect me to hide this from Shadepaw and I will recommend not to see him again. You neglected him as your son a long time ago when you give up on him but don't worry. I'll take care of him as my own. Go back to your clan, Scorchfang, because I'll come back to mine. Thank for the chat." No more words were needed and with a dismissal flick of her tail, the RiverClanner walked away from the clearing leaving the tom alone.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Scorchfang's orange eyes grew wide with horror. No... Shadepaw was... Shadepaw was his son? He stood there in stunned silence, even as Silverfang went back to her own Clan.

"No... NO!" Scorchfang yowled in distraught, turning and racing back to his own territory. He couldn't believe it. He had a half-Clan son! He thought he had changed by leaving Sweetheart, but he would never escape from his last so long as Shadepaw lived. Oh, StarClan, what had he done?...

(OOC: Crappy and short, sorry XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)   You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Escape from your Past (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: