Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Great Escape (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

The Great Escape (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 14:49

The monster had begun its journey, the three clan cats trapped inside. Soon, unknown to the cats, they had left WindClan's territory and entered twolegplace. How could they escape?

(No muse = this post)

The Great Escape (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 14:58

Cinderfall looked around at the two cats. "Look, I'm from Riverclan. You're from Thunderclan. And you're from Windclan. Your clans hate mine, and mine hates yours, but right now is not the time to bring that up. If we have any chance of leaving, we'll have to work together." His amber eyes settled somberly. "Together, we have many talents. This variety may be the thing that gets us back." Now was not the time for fun, and his voice showed his seriousness. The life of a kittypet was a horrible thing.

ooc: What's the obstacle right now?

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2252

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 15:38

Oakberry took a deep breath, how pitiful and pathetic she must look in front of these tom's.Her breathing was ragged and shaky and her head hurt from crying. Every time she thought she was past it, she'd feel the tears pool in her eyes and threaten to spill. It all seemed so hopeless, she was going to remain a kittypet forever, all alone, with no friends... and no Barleytuft. The tabby she-cat let out a number sob, why must she think like this? Why must she find the worse case scenario in every thing she did? Oakberry took another long ragged, drawn out breath. Just calm down. You being more stupid than usual. Get it together. Another intake of oxygen. Oakberry's mind begun to clear a little, maybe the tom's hadn't planned this. Besides, they seemed desperate to break out. " I'm O-oakberry." she mewed.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The Great Escape (Closed) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 5:33

"Good. Now that we are all on the same paw, we have to figure out how to get out of here before we become kittypets. Let's start by trying to get out of whatever the den-like thing is," Swoopnose explained, trying to speak gently. Oakberry was the youngest and the most upset out of the three of them, and he didn't want to say or do anything to upset her any further. While his words were rather optimistic, he couldn't help but feel dread. When Robinsong and him had been captured, it was by twoleg kits, and they had just barely been able to escape. These were adult twolegs, so how would they get out of this? Padding up to front of the cage, he was just barely to see the other cages in the monster's belly. All of them had strange stone-like objects hanging from the latch, but their's didn't. Perhaps the twoleg had forgotten to put it on! Maybe it was just as simple as when he had escaped with his sister. Oh, how he wished she was there. No, there was no time for that kind of thinking. Backing up, he ran at full speed into the front of the cage, throwing his shoulder into it. He heard a loud crack and felt the entrance move, but not enough to free them. The latch was breaking! Still, his shoulder hurt like crazy, and he didn't want to risk breaking it by doing it again. Cinderfall was the largest of the three, maybe he would be able to do it. "Hey Cinderfall, can you try to barge through the front of the cage? I think it might open if you do that."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 7:04

Cinderfall nodded. "I can try." He curried to the back of his cage, then launched into the front, where it made a chunk and came a little open. He whacked it one more time and something snapped. He was free, but his shoulder and paws hurt like heck. "I... I'm out. But how will you two get out? I can't just leave you here."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptyFri 21 Sep 2018 - 17:39

Oakberry took in another deep breath, she had to get through this. What would Barleytuft think if she never came back? Swoopnose's plan was her only hope. "o-okay, what do you want me to do?" she mewed, trying incredibly hard to keep her voice even, she had to remain strong.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 4:47

"Great job Cinderfall. I'll be out in a moment," Swoopnose replied, his shoulder beginning to stop tingling. Well, it wouldn't be like that for long. Backing up to the very back of the cage, he ran forward with all his speed, ramming his other shoulder into the front of the cage. The sound of something breaking and then the ding of something hitting the ground found his ears. Good, the latch was breaking. Repeating the action twice more, he finally succeeded, flying out as the door quickly swung open. Hitting the ground, he felt like both of his front legs were about to fall off, but somehow managed to stand up and ignore the burning sense of pain. Looking over to Oakberry, he realized that he had just barely managed to get out by force, and she was smaller than he was. Maybe they could start out with a similar strategy, then help from the outside after that. "Okay, Oakberry, can you ram into the front of the cage like Cinderfall and I did? You only have to do it twice. The door probably won't open, but it will be enough for us to get you out of there. Got it?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 10:47

Cinderfall nodded. "After that, what's our plan of action? I say when they open up, we
Run.
" He suggested.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 18:46

Oakberry nodded, although they doubted the toms could see it in this darkness. The tabby took a few steps back, until she was backed up against the cold metal wall of her cage. Oakberry tensed up and sprang forward, ramming her left shoulder into the door. It budged slightly under her weight, but not enough for Swoopnose or Cinderfall to open it. The WindClan warrior clambered to her feet, feeling a searing pain shoot up her left leg. Oakberry let out a gasp of pain, but still did as Swoopnose said, chucking herself at the door again.

This time though, there was a definite crunch. Oakberry let out an agonising screech, her left leg hot from pain. Her eyes were wild with fear, what had she done now? The she-cat attempted to move her leg, but another surge of pain shot through her body and she let out another screech. "I don't t-t-think I can s-s-stand up." she mewed hoarsely through gritted teeth.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 4:39

"Are you okay?" Swoopnose wasn't sure why he had asked that. Of course she wasn't okay, Oakberry had just wailed out in pain and said that she couldn't stand up. It was more of just a reflex, and when he heard someone cry out, he would ask if they were okay. Even if the answer was obvious. Running up to the door of her cage, he was glad not to scent any blood. But there could still be horrible injuries without any bleeding. "Just hang on for a few moments, I'll be right there. You did a great job." His words weren't a lie in the slightest. The latch on the door had a large crack in it, and he was sure he could pull it off now. Pushing his front legs against the door, he took the latch in his jaws and pulled. Both his aching legs and his teeth hurt, but after a few moments, it came off with a snap and the door popped open. Right away, he fell over, his front legs begging for some time to rest. Both his shoulders hurt twice as much as before, but he had to power through it. Since he was an apprentice, he had always had a very strong protective instinct, and he would not let anything stop him from doing something to help another cat. It didn't matter if he had just met her, or that his legs felt like they had been slashed by flaming claws. Basically crawling, he made his way into the open cage and next to the WindClanner. "Where does it hurt?" While he wanted to get an answer, he didn't wait for a response. "Cinderfall! Come over here, Oakberry's hurt."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 5:19

Cinderfall rushed to the side of the two cats. Her weight was on one side, so he glanced at her shoulder. "This is going to hurt, so brace yourself, but I'm going to try and see what's wrong with it." He put his paws onto it, pressing around to feel the bone. That was not good. "Oh dear... I think I can feel just the smallest crack. You've broken your shoulder..." He murmured. "We'll have to get home fast, but for now there's nothing we can do, unless you need like, cobwebs and a stick. I'm no medicine cat, so I don't know herbs."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape (Closed)   The Great Escape (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Escape (Closed)
Page 1 of 1