Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests

Go down 
+47
Little Grinch
isla
cotton
Sunrise
Honey Badger
Tiny
Flybot
Romantica
Kitty
lostfanboy
KittyKatz
Stags
Dusty
Maagistar
kjSage
Reaper King
Holly
Byrin
xaandiir
JJ
Legacy
Mamenchisaurus
RainyHeart
Nerd
Lilystorm
zenpaii
Copperbeanz
Rush
Alex
ginger
speedy
MediocreCrisis
Grey
Arcana
Memories
khamosa
Lapis
cocoa
Kissed
Mosspelt
Tara
Talis
GamingRaven98
downfive
Karuna
rhindon
Ceryn
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Feb 2022 - 21:52

isla wrote:
Apprentice's Name: Shypaw
Mentor: Murkystar
Chosen StarClan Cat*: Burningwing or Moonshine (Tara)

Apprentice Ceremony Date: 10 November 2021
Gathering: February Gathering 2022
Hunting Patrol/Assessment: Go With the Flow / A Cold Time
Battle Topic: The Seeds of Resentment / A Friendly Spar

Timeskip Requested: nope!
Other Notes: nope!

thank you <3

Shypaw's Moonstone! Sorry for the wait C:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2022 - 14:22

could shypaw's moonstone happen after the battle with the forgotten order so burningwing can be her starclan cat please? i'm so sorry for the trouble!!
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2022 - 19:21

That can happen! However, you'd have to wait until Basilbloom has returned home IC, and that hasn't quite happened yet. Within the next few days though she'll be home and I can edit the topic to reflect that, would that be okay? :) If you need it to happen faster, Frostgaze or Murkystar would have to take her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2022 - 19:27

i'm happy to wait! :) sorry and thank you so much! <3 i'm excited to role-play with basilbloom, she's like my favourite character Shy Ghost and i'm following the journey and really enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Feb 2022 - 22:44

Shypaw's journey has been updated and it's ready to go! :D

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 14:30

Apprentice's Name: Snowpaw
Mentor: Marshmallow
Chosen StarClan Cat*: Amberdawn, she was the resident permaqueen when Snowkit was adopted and probably took care of her.

Apprentice Ceremony Date: 1/15/22
Gathering: February and March Gatherings 2022
Hunting Patrol/Assessment: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46734-harsh-winters-o
Battle Topic: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46489-childhood-friends
The above topics both are interchangeable. She fought a predator both times. The one listed first didn’t have any actual hunting rolls for this character, but the second wasn’t an official patrol with warriors.

Timeskip Requested: Nah.
Other Notes: This is my first Moonstone trip!
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2022 - 6:53

Nerd wrote:
Apprentice's Name: Snowpaw
Mentor: Marshmallow
Chosen StarClan Cat*: Amberdawn, she was the resident permaqueen when Snowkit was adopted and probably took care of her.

Apprentice Ceremony Date: 1/15/22
Gathering: February and March Gatherings 2022
Hunting Patrol/Assessment: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46734-harsh-winters-o
Battle Topic: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46489-childhood-friends
The above topics both are interchangeable. She fought a predator both times. The one listed first didn’t have any actual hunting rolls for this character, but the second wasn’t an official patrol with warriors.

Timeskip Requested: Nah.
Other Notes: This is my first Moonstone trip!

Hiya! In order for your hunting patrol to count for the requirement, you have to roll the hunting dice at least once. If you do that real quick in your Harsh Winter topic you'll be all set and I can get your Moonstone started C:

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2022 - 11:52

The second topic has hunting rolls but no Warriors were present. Can the two be swapped? If not then I can do a make-up roll.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2022 - 18:51

Nerd wrote:
The second topic has hunting rolls but no Warriors were present. Can the two be swapped? If not then I can do a make-up roll.
You'll have to do a make-up roll, other characters rolling the hunting dice does not count towards your own requirements :)

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2022 - 20:27

I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. I realize that. I want to use Childhood Friends for hunting since I did in fact roll, several times even. I participated in a predator battle in Harsh Winters, so that should work for fighting. I probably should’ve just had an actual assessment but my mentor couldn’t figure it out.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 10:26

Nerd wrote:
I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. I realize that. I want to use Childhood Friends for hunting since I did in fact roll, several times even. I participated in a predator battle in Harsh Winters, so that should work for fighting. I probably should’ve just had an actual assessment but my mentor couldn’t figure it out.

Omg I'm so sorry for the confusion, I just double-checked the topic and I didn't realize that there was a second page where you did the rolls xD You're good to go! I'll post your Moonstone either today or tomorrow <3

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 14:04

Thanks, yeah I probably should’ve been clearer from the start!
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 11:12

Apprentice's Name: Rookfire
Mentor: Mistyfalcon
Chosen StarClan Cat*: StarClan is dead

Apprentice Ceremony Date : February 10th, 2022
Hunting Patrol/Assessment : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46819-back-in-the-saddle-again-rookfire
Battle Topic : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46734-harsh-winters-o
Gathering : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46899p45-march-gathering-2022

Timeskip Requested: Yes
Other Notes:

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 Image10
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 12:49

Apprentice's Name: Spottedpaw
Mentor: Duskflight
Chosen StarClan Cat*: Freckleface

Apprentice Ceremony Date: December 28, 2021
Gathering: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46899-march-gathering-2022
Hunting Patrol/Assessment: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46261-spotted-in-dusk-c
Battle Topic: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46261-spotted-in-dusk-c

Timeskip Requested:
Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 20:52

Snowpaw's, Spottedpaw's, and Rookfire's "Moonstone Journeys"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests   ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Moonstone Journey Requests
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next