Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]

Go down 
+37
Holly
RainyHeart
Cays
Peridot
sumashira
Mosspelt
feahter
Chickenwing
Stormy
Patch
rhindon
Maple
Grizzly
Aspen
deer
Ice
JJ
Falcarolwing
Fox
Yoshachu
Reaper King
Ash
Spooksjolly
Silvershadow
Knight
PandaPi
Mistpelt
Emberglow
KatzJump
Pickle
Sun
cotton
Green'Heart
blossomheart
Frostfur
WildHunt
Ankle
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 9:53 pm

The member 'Stormy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Mistpe10
May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:01 pm

Briarthorn reluctantly backed away from Galestar, after being knocked on the head like a disobedient kit. As he retreated, he kept his eyes locked on her. "I trust Zinnia, but I don't trust you! Make one wrong move, and it's over." He sat down next to Zinnia, still scowling at the StarClan leader. What could she possibly have to say that was worth listening to?

Galestar:
109/120 HP
295/300 SP

Zinnia:
65/65 HP
196/200 SP

Downpaw:
25/25 HP
80/80 SP

Briarthorn:
50/65 HP
196/200

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:13 pm

Downpaw glared at Galestar, though reluctantly nodded to Zinnia. "If Zinnia wasn't here, I'd tear your pelt off. You have one chance. Explain and explain now. It had better be good." He growled, claws tearing the ground as if they were his target, Galestar. Somewhere in the background, he registered the scent of death and mourning wails and angry screeches, but right now, he only wished to right the wrong done onto WindClan by this flea-pelt. His ginger pelt rippled with muscles, and they were bunched, ready to spring if this was a trap.

Galestar:
109/120 HP
295/300 SP

Zinnia:
65/65 HP
196/200 SP

Downpaw:
25/25 HP
80/80 SP

Briarthorn:
50/65 HP
196/200

Last edited by Stormy on Sat May 09, 2020 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:14 pm

Swansong vaguely noted her apprentice going off to help another, sparing a brief moment to hope he'd be alright as she reared up on her hind legs and slashed at the starry pelt of the cat in front of her.

Swansong used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 of damage and using 14 SP.

Olivestone:
65/105 HP
204/280 SP

Crowspirit:
50/50 HP
131/160 SP

Swansong:
50/50 HP
132/160 SP (-14)

Lavenderbreeze:
26/120 HP (-11)
225/300 SP

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/stoneflew/ Online
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:17 pm

Redwolf snarled at the ghost-cat as she grabbed the red warrior's scruff, her expression of fury cut off when Ivylight shook her with all of her starry might. Redwolf collapsed to the ground as the world spun around her, and she could only lay there as she got her bearings again.

Redwolf is stunned until the end of her next turn.

Redwolf:
20/50 HP
132/150 SP

Ivylight:
66/120 HP
250/300 SP

Ashpaw:
25/25 HP
70/80 SP

Briarpaw:
25/25 HP
72/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:25 pm

"Why, you fox-hearted dung-face!" Freckleface quipped in frustration, sparing a quick nod to her comrades who'd joined her in battle. Not wasting any time, she leaped forward as soon as the opportunity arose. Despite her short stature, she was able to pummel Owlstar's face until it was shredded to ribbons, stars still cascading down his bloodied face.

Freckleface used Upright Front Paws, dealing -11 Health Points and using -14 Stamina Points. Night Finesse is active, deducting an addition -2 Health Points.

Freckleface:
40/50 HP
142/160 SP

Owlstar:
68/120 HP
275/300 SP

With nothing but a nearly inaudible grunt, Vixenstar took each of the blows dealt to her with grace. Though it should have harmed her, her strength only seemed to grow, and her anger swelled along with it. She was done with petty, worthless insults and taunting. It was time for retribution. Rearing up on her hind legs, she brought her unsheathed claws down on Dappleshine's face, sending fur flying and blood along with it.

Vixenstar used Rending Front Paws, dealing -20 Health Points and using -25 Stamina Points.

Vixenstar:
04/120 HP
230/300 SP

Dappleshine:
40/105 HP
262/280 SP

Briarpaw, after unleashing and un-earthly screech aimed towards the horrid so-called StarClanner, raked at Ivylight's stomach with fury burning bright behind her eyes.

Briarpaw used Belly Rake, dealing -7 Health Points and using -4 Stamina Points. Night Finesse is active, deducting an additional -2 Health Points.

Briarpaw:
25/25 HP
68/80 SP

Ivylight:
57/120 HP
250/300 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:29 pm

He didn't have much time to process who had joined him in his fight, but an apprentice and one of his former apprentices soon took their place along side him and Daisyflame was more than grateful. Unfortunately, before he was able to say anything, the she-cat caught him off guard. As he was thrown to the ground, the white and ginger warrior let out a hiss of anger. He couldn't lose this battle, he just couldn't.

Daisyflame is stunned.

Daisyflame
HP: 85/105
SP: 272/280

Kestrelstorm
HP: 86/120
SP: 250/300

Marshcloud
HP: 40/40
SP: 105/120

Moonpaw
HP: 25/25
SP: 70/80

OOC: Daisyflame's HP is 85 and his SP is 272 not 276 @ Falcon ;)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 VHQrlk5
May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 1QYZaRo

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Tue May 12, 2020 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:40 pm

Mothglow's haze of memories was cut through, like a slash to the face, when she heard her sister call her name. Right, that was right - she wasn't at the border, or the mountains, or the marsh; she was in the clearing at Fourtrees, and all around them were cats wearing the names of their ancestors, claiming righteousness.

And Ravenmist had shouted for her - why? A glance in that direction was all it took - Flintstar, lying lifeless on the ground, a sight too familiar to her now.

No. Not again! I can't let it happen again!

"I-" she spoke, looking to her fellow medicine cats, but words failed her. I'll be back, she tried to signal. Just... I have to help.

She moved swiftly, with a single purpose, to where Brackenstar, Ravenmist, Smokepaw and Viperpaw were still locked in battle. Despite her single-minded focus, she spared a chilling glare for the StarClan leader, before looking over Flintstar's still form.

This is what you wanted, right? she thought to herself. To help, somehow.

Wordlessly, she began hauling him back to the other medicine cats, for once grateful for her large frame and overall strength. It was perfect for something like this, at least.

Is there even anything I can do?

Carefully, she deposited him back where the medicine cats were gathered, trying to piece together her thoughts into something she could voice.

I have to try.

"...Brackenstar," she muttered, half-distracted once again. All she could see, with Flintstar lying here now, was Thornstar's body - bloodied and bruised - in the center of ShadowClan camp; the why and how still unknown. Scorchstar, killed by foxes. "I-"

Flintstar, killed by a StarClan cat who thought himself better than the rest of the forest, who thought his judgment sound.

"I'll- I'll kill him myself!" she cried, knowing full well even as she spoke that - even setting aside her status as a healer - she was in no state to fight. Not when she was surrounded by blood and bodies, not when she was tending to her deceased leader - was he gone, truly gone, or was this like the war? Would he rise to his paws once again?

Either way, with her mind torn between times and places, lost in a haze of her own bloody memories and nightmares, she wasn't going to be fighting anything at all. The healing was simple, almost automatic - she'd trained herself to do it without thinking.

In that moment she wanted nothing more than to stop thinking, but she wasn't sure how.

Scorchstar... Thornstar... Flintstar...

"Please... Come back..."

The last words a soft, desperate whisper; audible only to those next to her.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1

Last edited by Holly on Sat May 09, 2020 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:42 pm

Dappleshine's eyes narrowed as the Righteous Few leader slashed at her again, waiting for their eyes to meet once again before rising on her hind legs. She glared at the she-cat as she let her front paws crash down on the she-cat's head, pushing it into the ground with all the strength she could muster as Vixenstar fell still under her. Stepping away, panting with the effort of the battle, she called out. "Aspenheart...." Her voice cracked, and she swayed in place as she continued to stare at the she-cat that had murdered her daughter.

Dappleshine used Upright Lock on Vixenstar, dealing 17 damage and costing 19 SP. Vixenstar can no longer fight.

Dappleshine:
40/105 HP
243/300 SP (-19)

Vixenstar:
-13/120 HP (-17)
230/300 SP

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:44 pm

Liondawn let out a strange, choking laugh as Sparkfire slashed her claws across her face. “All the cats that have fallen at our claws have deserved it. Our work is necessary to set you all back on the right path! Slash at me all you want, cry out in revenge all you want, you cannot change the fact that we are the righteous! We are the ones who were brave enough to try and cut out the disease that has infected you all!” she snarled in response.

The StarClan cat eyed the apprentice that had joined the fray. “Hello, little one,” she said coldly, “Do not think your youth will spare you from punishment. All who stand against us will eventually fall,”

Liondawn winced at Harefoot’s second attack, but nevertheless her eyes flicked back to Sparkfire. She lunged forward, bringing her large paws down onto her opponent’s back, digging in her long, sharp claws, pinning Sparkfire down.

She looked at her two other opponents, the gleam in her eyes bright and vicious. “I know you outnumber me. But it doesn’t matter. Whether you beat me or not, we will win. Because we are your saviors. We will restore the balance you have all foolishly tried to throw away!”

Liondawn used Leap and Hold, dealing 15 damage and costing 10 SP. Sparkfire is pinned for 2 turns

Liondawn:
HP: 51/120
SP: 270/300 (-10)

Sparkfire:
HP: 31/65 HP (-15)
SP: 187/200 SP

Harefoot:
HP: 105/105 HP
SP: 257/280 SP

Sunpaw:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addershade followed his son’s strike with his own, drawing himself upward and crashing his claws down onto his opponent, then jumping back a step . For the first time since he was a young apprentice, he suddenly became very self-conscious about his unusually long tail, knowing it may make an easy point of attack or throw him off his balance if he wasn’t careful.

“I’m Addershade,” the RiverClan warrior responded to Batbite’s question while still keeping a wary gaze on his opponent. “I’d say it’s nice to meet you, Batbite, but considering the circumstances...”

This may be the first time I’ve ever had a “friendly” conversation with a stranger and it *hasn’t* been the most terrifying thing I was doing at the time
the tom thought with a sense of almost vague amusement.

Addershade used Rear Up to Slash, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina

Addershade:
HP: 60/60
SP: 160/200 (-15)

Stembreeze:
HP: 55/120 (-13)
SP: 300/300

Batbite:
HP: 50/50
SP: 147/160

Snowpaw:
HP: 20/20
SP: 42/50

Willowpaw:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshcloud let out a startled noise as Daisyflame was thrown to the ground, shooting his opponent a look of concern and worry. Why were these cats so...awful?

Marshcloud was feeling progressively more alert than he had in a while, the adrenaline waking him up from the perpetual stupor he'd been in. Being more awake than before was doing him no real favors, though. His eyes darted around the clearing. Cats stronger than him were struggling. It suddenly really, really dawned on him that they were fighting StarClan. The overwhelming sense of his own smallness and powerlessness started to overwhelm him, and he made a shaky, fear-driven swipe at the opponent before him.

I want so badly to help. I want to do something good. But can I? Can I do anything?

Marshcloud used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 + 2 damage and costing 10 stamina
Night Finesse is in effect

Marshcloud:
HP: 40/40
SP: 95/120 (-10)

Kestrelstorm:
HP: 76/120 (-10)
SP: 250/300

Daisyflame:
HP: 85/105
SP: 272/280

Moonpaw:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I don't believe it's my turn with Nettle but if I'm wrong about that please let me know!

Last edited by Ceryn on Sun May 10, 2020 1:12 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:45 pm

OOC: Forgot to add the dice whoops
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:45 pm

The member 'Ceryn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Mistpe10
May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:46 pm

"I've got you Dappleshine!" Aspenheart called out, scurrying over on uncertain paws. His breaths faltered in the space between one victim and another. This was something he could do, someone he could aid. "You did it, Dappleshine. You avenged her. It's okay... it's over." He whispered phrases as soothing as he could muster as he healed the wounds on her body.

Aspenheart used Major Heal on Dappleshine! [+8 HP] [14 SP]
Aspenheart
45/45 HP
76/90 SP

Dappleshine
48/105 HP
243/300 SP

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:49 pm

Ashpaw bared her teeth in a snarl at the StarClan cat when her mentor collapsed on the ground, dizzy from an attack. Angrily, she sliced her unsheathed claws through the air, aiming a blow at Ivylight's muzzle, using the same move again.

Ashpaw used Front Paw Strike on Ivylight, costing 10 stamina and dealing 6 damage.

Ashpaw:
25/25 HP
60/80 SP (-10)

Ivylight:
60/120 HP (-6)
250/300 SP

Redwolf:
20/50 HP
132/150 SP

Briarpaw:
25/25 HP
72/80 SP

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Downlo10 May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Downlo15 May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:49 pm

Cedarheart watched as Dappleshine took the final strike. In a daze, she looked around at those who had joined her. They had taken down Vixenstar! Together. She hoped that the battle could continue like this, with the cats slowly disappearing. She hoped that would happen, anyways. She took a few deep breaths. Although she hadn’t been attacked, she was exhausted.

ooc: idk if its’s time to post with creek. could someone clarify? Also I need someone to injure Cedar, if any RF peeps are down.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]
Page 24 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next