Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The tail of a Spider [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

The tail of a Spider [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The tail of a Spider [Closed]   The tail of a Spider [Closed] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:36 pm

After the event with the Fox and Honeytongue out at the broken pools she needed to get a fix for her tail. She could still feel the pain shooting up her spine. It felt like fire. The snow certainly help dull some of the pain but until she saw one of the medicine cats it wasn't going to get any better.

Once she had gotten back to the camp she had heard that their Medicine Cat was out so she had no choice but to see Spiderpaw, not that was an issue. She was sure the apprentice would do a fine job taking care of her injury. She stepped into the den. "Spiderpaw? Can you fix my tail?" She asked into the den. The gray warrior sat down curling her tail forward, keeping it raised enough to stay out of the dirt. The bite wound was bad but nothing to serious, but she didn't want it to get infected.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: The tail of a Spider [Closed]   The tail of a Spider [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 12:39 am

Spiderpaw looked up from sorting herbs(the only thing he'd really been doing as of late). At the den's entrance was a large blue she-cat he recognised as Stormbringer. At first glance there didn't appear to be anything wrong with her, but upon further inspection he noticed that she had a rather large bite wound on her tail. She was, wisely enough, keeping it above ground to avoid getting it dirty.

Spiderpaw rose awkwardly to his feet and approached the other cat, ushering her into the den. "Hi! Uh, yeah I can! Please lie down in this nest here, I'll go fetch some water." Grabbing a piece of moss in his mouth, he set out to soak it in water.

He returned a few minutes later, muzzle dripping. He took the moss in his paws and sat on his hind legs, gently rinsing the bite. "Good job keeping it clean so far! It, er, doesn't look infected." Having finished rinsing the wound, he pottered about the den searching for a herb of some sort. "So, how did, uh, that happen?"

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The tail of a Spider [Closed]   The tail of a Spider [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 12:30 pm

The warrior let out a small sigh of relief as she settled into the nest that she was directed to. The water on her wound stung a bit but she knew it had to be cleaned. "I was out near the Broken Pools looking for Honeytongue when I was attacked by a Fox. It got my tail real bad." The warrior recalled the moment very clearly.

"I should have paid attention more. But! Honeytongue and I managed to chase it off." She chuckled slightly at herself for not paying attention. At the same time she made a mental note to inform Ivybrook so someone else can go back out and make sure the Fox was gone for good.

"I found that letting it sit in the snow dulled the pain a bit as Honeytongue and I recuperated til we were good enough to come back." The warrior informed the apprentice. She didn't know anything about that but maybe the knowledge would be useful to the younger.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The tail of a Spider [Closed]   The tail of a Spider [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 12:00 am

Spiderpaw spotted and grabbed a goldenrod plant. It was hard to find this time of year, so there was only one. He put the bitter herb in his mouth and bagan to chew, creating a sticky poultice. He spread it over his paws and tried to rid his mouth of the flavour. "That was a good idea, the s-snow thing. Stops bleeding." He was glad his patient was helpful, since he probably wouldn't have been this calm otherwise. "Okay, there's no broken bones from what I can see. I'll have to spread this poultice thingy on it, it speeds up recovery and stops bleeding. This may sting a bit." He gently spread the goldenrod on the wound. He was a lot calmer now than he had been when healing Mistleshine, but his breaths were still fast and he glanced at Stormbringer every now and then to ensure he wasn't doing anything wrong. Once he was done, he brushed off his paws on some moss and reached for some cobwebs. Spreading them between his paws, he asked tentatively, "So how's the hunt this time of year?" He was quite bad at small talk, but he felt like talking and wanted to make sure his patient wasn't bored with him.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The tail of a Spider [Closed]   The tail of a Spider [Closed] EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 5:32 pm

Stormbringer did wince feeling the sticky substance on her tail. The apprentice was right it did sting a bit, but it was better than letting it get infected. She was glad that there wasn't anything broken in her tail. She sat patiently letting the apprentice work on her wound. "Its alright.. Fishing is harder than usual because the fish liked to be closer to the bottom of the river. Finding any prey outside of fish is close to none." It was the usual. Even if it was difficult they were getting used to it so it was getting easier to deal with.

"I'm sure finding herbs isn't an easy thing to accomplish this time of year either." She said. A lot of the herbs they used she knew was covered by the snow, and probably wouldn't regrow until new leaf.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The tail of a Spider [Closed]   The tail of a Spider [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 1:15 pm

Spiderpaw began wrapping the webs aroung Stormbringer's injured tail. He nodded thoughtfully as his patient mercifully reciprocated his small talk. "Yeah, I'd imagine fish are hard to catch. I assume you still catch enough though, seeing as I haven't starved to death yet!" He chuckled a little, hoping he wasn't weirding Stormbringer out too much. "Yeah, herbs are hard to come by these days. Though a lot of them were gathered and dried in Greenleaf, so there's still plenty to go around! Plus medicine cats are always in contact, so we get stuff from each other too. That goldenrod on your tail is from WindClan, in fact!" He smiled at the she-cat as he finished wrapping up her tail. After checking to make sure it was secure, he gave a self-assuring nod and took a step back. "Okay, I'm all done! Don't move your tail too much, it could reopen the wound." He thought for a moment and hesitantly added, "Uh, come back soon, will you? I- er- need to replace the cobwebs often and stuff. Yeah, cobwebs." This was only a half-truth, since he could just as easily teach her how to do that herself in less than a minute. In reality, he enjoyed her company. In the absence of living parents, it was nice to have someone older to talk to. Not that he had many friends his age either, but still. It was nice.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The tail of a Spider [Closed]   The tail of a Spider [Closed] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 10:54 am

She was glad that the apprentice wasn't going hungry. While the fish were less these days they still managed to get enough to keep the medicine cats, queens, and elders fed fully. She didn't mind missing a meal or two if it meant keeping the important ones full. Riverclan was lucky with fish thats for sure.

"I'm glad Windclan was willing to help out when it comes to herbs." It was weird to see the clans willing to fight each other every so often and then to look at the medicine cats and see them interacting as clanmates pretty much. If it wasn't for the medicine cats she was sure the clans would have fallen ages ago.

She stood from her spot, shaking out her short fur. "I will be back then in a few days. I don't need it to get infected, certainly not at this time of year." She dipped her head to the apprentice before heading out of the den. "Thanks for your help!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tail of a Spider [Closed]   The tail of a Spider [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The tail of a Spider [Closed]
Page 1 of 1